Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy Infinitecoin (must read for investors)  (Read 2347 times)
jrretirement (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:43:31 PM

Crypto currency is the future but which will survive?HuhHuhHuh

For most investors this is the million dollar question but can all crypto-currencies be adapted for real world use?

It would appear that many have such a limited amount of coins that once they are mined they will be worthless as the worlds 8 billion people cannot expect to get by on a currency that only has several million coins!

(IFC) infinitecoin has enough coin volume for it to be adapted world wide. It would require a marketcap of $90 billion for it to reach parity with the dollar 1 for 1. So this means you wont have purchases made with .00000085 of a coin like is the case with where bitcoin is heading. This also applies to any of the other low coin volume cryptos.

Now is the time to get onto IFC as the price is super low and there are a lot of IFC development projects in the works. Click the link below to view the IFC promo video. This will show you how to get started with IFC!

http://www.youtube.com/user/infinitecoin

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:54:51 PM

agreed!  Wink
Bobbydiggital

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:59:25 PM

can you tell us what is the main difference with infinitecoins pros and cons would like more info about this thx!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:26:07 PM

The main difference with IFC is the coin volume, the rate at which the coins are being released and the idea that IFC is more about becoming a real world currency. IFC will be the first crypto to be completely mined so it can then shift it's main function from being a traded and mined commodity like all cryptos are at the moment to a real world applied digital currency.

The downside for IFC is currently having to compete with all the cryptos that have no life after mining.

The development of the IFC infrastructure is still ongoing but this will only improve with time so cannot be viewed as a con.

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:46:18 PM

adding to the pros is the super fast speed! like 10 confirmations take less than a minute!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:23:47 AM

Pros Infinitecoin is being bought on ebay around the clock around the world.

Con of this is that these sales aren't being added to the marketcap. Pro of this is infinitecoin is still for sale on exchanges at way below what it's being sold for on ebay.

Infinitecoin's real value is much higher than shown by the marketcap!
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:30:59 AM

IFC will be the first crypto to be completely mined so it can then shift it's main function from being a traded and mined commodity like all cryptos are at the moment to a real world applied digital currency.

When will it be finished? Quark is around 98% done.

hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:33:26 AM

Infinite is great for people who do not understand decimals.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:07:44 AM

You crack me up Cheesy
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:36:39 AM

I get your point.  Wink
roozifus

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:40:18 AM

The number of coins in a crypto is irrelevant, BTC is already moving to mBTC, it can move to smaller units if needed.

I have some infinitecoin myself but I really wish people would stop talking about the number of coins in a crypto as if it means anything.
pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:50:03 AM

But if bitcoin switches to millibitcoins? Then there will be enough millibits for everyone and our infinite coin is doomed  Embarrassed

dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:45:50 AM

sad thing about quark is that... well its miend out by a small number of people. New ones aint coming onto the market just to enrich the massive shareholders to even get a few of the coins.

Ifc is at like 60+% so its still mineable but it also has large volume available already.

Not to mention that quark is CPU mineable  - which means massive botnents an VPS server networks.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
therik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:17:10 PM

IFC +102% on marketcap  Grin
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:19:43 PM

Infinitecoin

cryptocompare.com   
mined 88,195,744,000    total 90,600,000,000

The average person doesn't want to deal in btc then mbtc then ubtc (Satoshi) then whatever comes after that!

So people will accept a currency breakdown that is named after a man?Huh??
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 10:22:02 PM

You infinitecoin clowns don't understand economics or decimals... Truly a pathetic thing to watch unfold.

CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:35:48 PM

Here's what I think about IFC

Infinitecoin deserves much higher valuation. It should follow Quark.

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Infinitecoin is the one with great potential.

I feel like IFC has the largest early miner profits out of any other coin, someone told me last month he got 1 to 2 million IFC every hour, and he only had 1 mh/s rate. His rate per block was 32,000. Keep in mind when the coin first came out the reward profit was 524,288 every block, a block every 30 seconds. The rate is now 16,000 per block so you can imagine that those people that mined for a few minutes in the first month got what a person who mines for a few weeks gets today.

jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:05:09 AM

I feel like IFC has the largest early miner profits out of any other coin, someone told me last month he got 1 to 2 million IFC every hour, and he only had 1 mh/s rate. His rate per block was 32,000. Keep in mind when the coin first came out the reward profit was 524,288 every block, a block every 30 seconds. The rate is now 16,000 per block so you can imagine that those people that mined for a few minutes in the first month got what a person who mines for a few weeks gets today.

Those miners would be selling off IFC by the bucket load then! IFC +149% on marketcap
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:15:11 AM

I mined from day 1 for a while and I sold a large amount last week I'd forgotten I even had Smiley

CoinGeneral

Activity: 182

The General

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:27:27 AM

Those miners would be selling off IFC by the bucket load then! IFC +149% on marketcap

Yes well,

The original price was 2.49 GBP ($4) and price was later changed during BTC hype. It was extremely, extremely easy to mine.

I remember seeing the same 1,000,000 IFC sales by 5 different sellers for under $5 each, with multiple available (duh).

Again, the only issue I have is how there's such a huge disparity between the people who mined within the first month and the people who mine today. It doesn't matter if you have 500 mh/s, a person with 1 mh/s in the first month could mine in a day what you end up mining in 2 months.

/truth

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: