Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy, Sell, or Trade Collectors Silver, Gold, and Bullion  (Read 9344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:30:45 PM

Intimidated by the cliff that is the Bitcoin price? Not sure if it will climb higher, or drop in the coming weeks? Silver and Gold don't tend to drop 25% of their value in 15 minutes swings like we have become accustomed to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:16:29 PM

Now Selling Casascius coins! just kidding, that was a joke at how suddenly the marketplace is 95% Cas coin threads. Although I may in the future if I buy more than I have now.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 01:48:18 AM

Some people that purchased lately made out big! If you are concerned with the Bitcoin market, why not hedge?

Yes, a Carrington event would kill fiat and bitcoin (at least until everything is patched up again).
We'd be left with silver gold steel and lead, and barter.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:01:29 AM

I shall be restocking fairly soon, just need to figure out what to stock  Smiley
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:41:37 PM

Supply is really dwindling, Just waiting for the opportune time to sell some BTC and buy more silbers!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:43:05 AM

Bump
daddywarbucks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:53:53 AM

Do you have any of the Russian / Ukrainian silver coins?  I was looking for the Year of the Dragon coin a while back, but people were asking way too much.  I might be interested if you happen to have one.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:57:13 AM

Do you have any of the Russian / Ukrainian silver coins?  I was looking for the Year of the Dragon coin a while back, but people were asking way too much.  I might be interested if you happen to have one.

I don't but I've REALLY been looking hard for some of those. The Archangel Michael Ukranian coins are what I've really been looking for, but it looks like Ukraine only mints like 10k of them per year, and early in the year, they make them available only to their citizens, so finding them outside of Ukraine is rare, and when you do they are expensive.

You are looking for the Russian Year of the Dragon coins, or the Perth ones?
daddywarbucks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:06:19 PM

I don't but I've REALLY been looking hard for some of those. The Archangel Michael Ukranian coins are what I've really been looking for, but it looks like Ukraine only mints like 10k of them per year, and early in the year, they make them available only to their citizens, so finding them outside of Ukraine is rare, and when you do they are expensive.

You are looking for the Russian Year of the Dragon coins, or the Perth ones?

Ah, well it was worth a shot to see if you had some! The Russian ones are what I'm looking for. Maybe I should have bought them when I had the chance!  I agree that the quantity is usually pretty limited (tens of thousands). Do they really only sell to their citizens? I had considered ordering from their mint, but if that's true, guess I can't!

I'll look around and see what the going price is for that YOTD coin. It sounds like it is probably pricey.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:41:32 PM

Added a few more coins, the price ticker is a little wonky, so please pm me if you are interested in any.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: