Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097663 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Yes, I have trusted this Dogecoin, especially last couple of days. Dogecoin price simply growing and to the moon! [DOGE] Dogecoin is superior to other cryptocurrency. It's much stable, very consistent. Nice investment so far..

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winz86

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

dogecoin is undervalue seriously... Even xp paccoin siacoin xvg can grow a lot... I am waiting the sleeping doggy run~~ Spread this since this year dog year : D
sc already grow 2000times
doge only 56times
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

Developer brain dump incoming

I'm not at all on top of my incoming messages, so in an attempt to stem the flood and address most of them, here's the current contents of my head.

I feel some are using our rise to illustrate the absurdity of cryptocurrency pricing (http://uk.businessinsider.com/dogecoin-cryptocurrency-has-market-cap-above-2-billion-2018-1 for example). To me, in an environment where a cryptoasset with $30 USD equivalent transaction fees has a market cap of over a quarter of trillion dollars, I don't think we're the absurd one. Yes we take ourselves less seriously, but that doesn't mean we're not serious behind the scenes. We're a 4 year old currency with transaction fees barely over a cent and significantly higher throughput than most other cryptocurrencies.

That said, now is not the time to pat ourselves on the back, 1.14 needs shipping and we need wider adoption. If you run a service/store, please look into taking Dogecoin. If you don't, please talk to others about how you can help them accept Dogecoin (DO NOT just flood them with emails saying they should, but ask why they don't and what you can do about it).

On that note, lets talk structure of Dogecoin for a second. A lot of people presume Dogecoin is managed by a single coherent entity - this is very much not the case. The founders, current developers, reddit moderators, IRC, social and other teams behave as loosely coupled teams, with our own projects. We talk frequently, but there's no single leadership structure. In common with Bitcoin we have a post-launch dev team; we are not those who decided to launch a coin (that's Jackson & Billy), we saw Dogecoin as it was and decided it was something we wanted to be involved in. We're also not those who missed out on Bitcoin, I was in Bitcoin in 2011, but I didn't believe in how it was designed.

As a consequence of this, "Why is no-one doing <x>?" generally boils down to either "We like it this way" or "Why aren't you doing <x>?".

Most crucially; we're not taking the inflationary coins away because they're why we're in Dogecoin. I said I was in Bitcoin in 2011, and the reason I didn't stick with it is I don't believe in deflationary currencies. Even if we did, we'd have to somehow convince the miners to mine a coin where they weren't paid (which is what the inflation pays for), so the realistic scenario is an inflation-less Dogecoin would either have no miner adoption, or fees matching Bitcoin.

This is typically where someone says something about their investment in Dogecoin. I really can't advise on investments, I bought Bitcoin in 2011 and sold early enough on that I'm typing this from my bedroom rather than a beach, so you probably shouldn't listen to me. I will however say that the developers have a lot less Dogecoin than virtually anyone thinks, and certainly the next dev fund payout is likely to be a significant multiple of my personal holdings, simply because we're post-launch so we've had to buy our Doge the way everyone else had to buy or mine.

What else...

Nodes - I've added a new permanent node in LA, and I'm bringing additional nodes up in Ireland and Seoul now. A bootstrap.dat torrent is being worked on right now, which should help too. If you're running a node please note:

It really needs to be kept online, to ensure it's actually relaying more data than it's consuming
If you can open port 22556 to the world, please do so, it will vastly improve the number of nodes that can connect to you
It's full nodes (those running Dogecoin Core) we need, leaving Multidoge/Android wallet/etc. open doesn't help us very much
1.14 will also significantly improve performance, and is making nice progress. Fees are my next task after this post, and then there's a lot of small items to address, but I'm hoping to get an alpha out shortly. Also I haven't broken testnet yet, which is a nice change compared to 1.10!

We aren't about to introduce paying nodes because it's essentially technically impractical. This could either come from mining rewards (and you can fight either the miners or those who we create too many coins already, for that), or from other receiving nodes themselves. If it's from mining then somehow we'd have to identify contributing nodes, if it's from receiving nodes I'm not sure people are going to be happy with their balance dropping due to network usage. Although it might be a break-even I suppose. Generally, though, paying nodes is called proof of stake, and that's a whole different discussion.

Someone asked about the website - it's being discussed, let me get back to you.

Please treat your Dogecoins and wallet files like you would cash. We can't get them back for you if you send them to the wrong person (if we could, we'd have raided the Dogeparty address and be retired on a beach by now). Keep backups, and never delete old wallets (you never know when you might need a random key from an old wallet).

Full list of changes in 1.14 is coming (although generally if it's in Bitcoin Core 0.14, expect to see it in), but the highlight for me beyond the improved performance is hierarchical deterministic wallets, which mean restoring old wallet backups will recover more recent funds. That should save a lot of lost funds, I hope!

Last one, quick list of Twitter accounts to follow:

Dogecoin: https://twitter.com/dogecoin
Dogecoin developers: https://twitter.com/dogecoin_devs
Jackson Palmer (founder): https://twitter.com/ummjackson
Max Keller (lead developer): https://twitter.com/langer_hans
Me (developer, the chatty one): https://twitter.com/JRossNicoll
Sporklin (community herder): https://twitter.com/MSingularity
42points (reddit moderator): https://twitter.com/42points
Elf Lyons (random comedian I'm throwing in because she's funny): https://twitter.com/elf_lyons
I will be reading messages, but your chances of replies are very slim, sorry everyone. Many thanks for all the tips, they are appreciated!

Much wow,

Ross

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

I wasn't taking serious the project at the beginning to be honest. But the price is very satisfying right now. I didn't expect this. We should take some DOGE and keep it hand. It will be more worty within 5 months. The rising of the altcoins effect this token.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

I have been trading and mining Doge coin (well back in the GPU days, not just trading). I cant believe how undervalued this is when it is SO MUCH more useful than XRP as its almost free to transport and fast as well. It is ALREADY adopted by many exchanges as a main currency to trade others against (TradeSatoshi). Unfortunately Cryptopedia seems to be dropping it.

Anyway, I used to have tons of it bck in the day, I remember at one point transferring/trading 2,000,000 at a time. Now I only have a few thousand as I get back in the game and I am buying it with real FIAT after paying all my income taxes etc. So I really believe in this coin being the silent winner.

In the world of 100% premined coins called ICO, this Doge is the DOGE!

niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Who is producing this coin?
DOGEPRICE

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoindev/comments/7pa6sz/the_path_to_114_alpha/
The path to 1.14 alpha (self.dogecoindev)
submitted 9 hours ago by rnicolldogecoin core developer
We're at the point where we've got enough in progress to 1.14 to have a defined roadmap to the alpha. Primarily, we need to get the following pull requests merged:
Update payment protocol to match Dogecoin
RPC tests
Add block height to block notification substitution options
First cut at changing strings to all Doge
Enforce minor Dogecoin parameters
Reduce default fees
The main two sticking points here are the RPC tests, which /u/langer_hans is working on, and fixing the default fees to match 1.10, which is still a work in progress. Once these are all in, pending finding any show stoppers, we should tag the result at 1.14 alpha 1. There's a bunch of clean up (Travis doesn't work, docs are out of date), but the core is all in place and it's enough to be a viable build at least.
It's not part of the alpha critical path, but if someone could test https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/pull/1432 from top to bottom, print & recover wallets, ensure it works both on and offline, it would be greatly appreciated.
Once the alpha is out the remaining path to 1.14 will depend primarily how testing goes. I'm currently on leave for a week which is why we're getting so much done, but my hours will go back down from next week, so trying to get as much of this done this week, even if the review of code is then spread over the next month or so.
Lastly; 1.15 work has started, and while I was hoping to ship it in parallel to 1.14, in reality it looks like we'll have it slightly behind 1.14. I do want to test both in parallel so we know they're compatible, though!
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

They are gonna take DOGE to 50 Billion Market Cap

Because of the bottleneck on BTC on Ethereum networks and the BTC communities unfavorable opinion due to their past rivalry with LTC,

Only one alternative remains to save the BTC protocol as the dominant protocol, that is blockckchain diversification on a Bitcoin-based coin which has been equally distributed without premine which is much faster, a coin that can take the load on smaller transactions easyly with low fees, and is reliable and widely accepted, popular, and most importantly a coin that does not give power to a specific entity or certain people.

That's DOGE,

if you are still under the illusion that this coin or that coin with that new gadgetry will rival Bitcoin or Ethereum you will be mistaken, that will be none other than Dogecoin.

My advice for DOGE holders is to try not to get too emotional on the rise and falls of DOGE price during 2018 because it will happen. They will try to take away your DOGEs cheaper than what they will be worth by swinging the market and keeping the price at the lowest possible for weeks to make you give in. Don't fall into this trap because great things for DOGE are not that far away anymore.

Market cap cant be taken seriously to evaluate real value of any coin.

If you try to sell just 10% of total supply it would crash market completely.
padda

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

oh shit i have been sold more 12 million between 90 to 84 range i think i really missed that i see/?Huh
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

On this week, DogeCoin will show not a bad increase in its price. So the most suitable moment to buy the full and wait for the increase. Soon the coin will raise its price to $ 1. Cool
Hard to say, but Doge has reached 3 digits of satoshi on last week. 1$ is not so far. It's just matter of time. 2018 will be exciting year for DOG. Hope it will be pumped soon.

will be interesting to see whether it will reach 3 digits any time soon again

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

oh shit i have been sold more 12 million between 90 to 84 range i think i really missed that i see/?Huh

whose knows?look at the bright side and take 1 million doge as 1 unit and 12 people bought on it,you might making 12 millionaires in the future!

Cheers!! Smiley
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

This is 100% hold DogeCoin until the very end. And you will be a millionaire. Who does not believe this is his problem. Soon you will see everything.
----

whose knows?look at the bright side and take 1 million doge as 1 unit and 12 people bought on it,you might making 12 millionaires in the future!

Cheers!! Smiley
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

doge is dying to 0000000000000000 i bought at 114 by reviewing the analysis of analysts, but know i am crying at my bloody mind why i follow others comments i think analysts wants to pull other in and sell there own at high rate its looking dying to 17 again which is its true place. if it have some it should move up before but just a laying coin doge. i will not trade its again either its goes up to not moon but sun Huh Huh Huh trully doge is only able to stay at 17 only and analysts are comparing with STR and xrp. THEY are just making us fool and we do
I suspect that there will be another surge before Chinese New Year in mid Feb - it would be nice to see a bit of a dip before then though, I wont advise you to hold though as I don't know if you can afford the risk.
Bruce_Wayne

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Sync your Dogecoin wallet faster,

Fresh out 10 minutes ago January 10th 2018 dogecoin bootstrap.dat
19GB 2.047.500 Blocks

magnet link, please also seed add trackers etc.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E1B9751F68D60D47EDD5BF3B126B3F4E998A3B4F&dn=bootstrap.dat&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Fresh wallets can take a while to download and sync the blockchain. This process can be sped up by using the bootstrap.dat file in the Dogecoin data directory.

To take advantage of this:

First download the bootstrap.dat via torrent

Then with the Dogecoin wallet closed, drop the bootstrap.dat file into the Dogecoin data directory respective to your operating system.

Linux:

~/.Dogecoin/

MacOS:

$HOME/Library/Application Support/Dogecoin/

or

/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Dogecoin/

Windows:

%APPDATA%\Dogecoin

Finally start your wallet and it should start to index blocks shortly after within a day, saving you days of waiting.

If your wallet stops syncing from disk in midway just rename the bootstrap.dat.old file back to bootstrap.dat and start the wallet again

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

doge is dying to 0000000000000000 i bought at 114 by reviewing the analysis of analysts, but know i am crying at my bloody mind why i follow others comments i think analysts wants to pull other in and sell there own at high rate its looking dying to 17 again which is its true place. if it have some it should move up before but just a laying coin doge. i will not trade its again either its goes up to not moon but sun Huh Huh Huh trully doge is only able to stay at 17 only and analysts are comparing with STR and xrp. THEY are just making us fool and we do
I suspect that there will be another surge before Chinese New Year in mid Feb - it would be nice to see a bit of a dip before then though, I wont advise you to hold though as I don't know if you can afford the risk.

maybe you are right ,i hold long time ,whatever wait to Feb.
Bruce_Wayne

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 09:56:41 AM by Bruce_Wayne

maybe you are right ,i hold long time , whatever wait to Feb.

Sooner or later they will run out of coins to dump, and that day will come very soon. Already exchanges are having trouble supplying fresh DOGEs on their markets, supply has been on the low side recently and the demand is only growing.

Recent price rise is due to the affect of smaller exchanges demand to supply Dogecoins to individual investors who want to buy more Dogecoins.

We can also tell the high demand by analyzing network traffic load, current nodes are having difficulty catching up with sync times, that's why on our side we are adding new dedicated nodes every day.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

I still don't get this coin.  Might buy some when it gets to around 30 sats range again, looking at the chert, doesn't that seem inevitable?  Perhaps I'm wrong but why wouldn't it do whats it's done six times before?
OBMarketing

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Several different projects are in the works that aren't being publicly broadcast yet (including one that I'm working on), plus you have the dev team soon to release an update, and several people who had projects going in the past but gave up on them are getting back in.

The Reddit channel now has over 100k subs, and it's growing every day. So many people are entering into crypto now, DOGE isn't likely to drop significantly again unless the entire market drops (such as it has being doing the past several days).

I wouldn't wait to buy in. I've been putting everything from my Steemit earnings into DOGE since Dec. 25th.
lmmbit

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Is any snapshot for win wallet?
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

I think this is the only coin that continues to live and gets stonger too, even if we don't know who the devs are and there is no social channel linked to it, such as telegram, slack or discord, et cetera.  Grin

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: