Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097664 times)
kuduirt

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:49:31 PM

. Consequently, prices around 100 satoshis and 200 satoshis are more realistic. I will edit later with calculation.

now marketcap dogs 368 000 000$
when btc ll stable 20 000 - 40 000$ marketcap doge can up . from 365 to 3.6 billion
2016-2017 cappa dogs was 25 000 000$ /why we not dump lol on 3-4 sat
 cappa ur eth 27billion

Q1-2017 cappa ltc was 250 000 000$ > now it 7,9billion . 7900/250=X31
=)

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin for 250 000$ per coin lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:59:37 PM

what / where 37 sat
this is to the moon guys

I was not surprised to see this picture, because dogecoin is one of the altcoin legend that still has very good supporters and investors. They will definitely pump prices when bitcoin reaches the highest price again.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:35:47 AM

I was not surprised to see this picture, because dogecoin is one of the altcoin legend that still has very good supporters and investors. They will definitely pump prices when bitcoin reaches the highest price again.
Dogecoin will rise when it get pumped, there is no reason for Dogecoin to wait for all time high (new one) of bitcoin to start rising. At the right time, Dogecoin itself will pump. By now, Dogecoin fell back to 35 satoshis, but investors, especially holders should not worry. Worry, and over worry will lead to panic selling, that is not good for investors, mostly lead to to loss-taking orders.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:54:06 AM

Dogecoin will rise when it get pumped, there is no reason for Dogecoin to wait for all time high (new one) of bitcoin to start rising. At the right time, Dogecoin itself will pump. By now, Dogecoin fell back to 35 satoshis, but investors, especially holders should not worry. Worry, and over worry will lead to panic selling, that is not good for investors, mostly lead to to loss-taking orders.
I'll start buying when/if the price gets to 32 or below - that strategy has paid off very well in the past =)
lustCrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 01:13:06 PM

Dodgecoin simply has the best community in crypto. Much wow respect for all you guys  Wink
Sellman

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:52:24 PM

I'll start buying when/if the price gets to 32 or below - that strategy has paid off very well in the past =)
32 satoshis is a good price, but at 35 satoshis, I think it is good too. Dogecoin has never made its loyal investors and holders dissapointed in the past. This time, will be the same, as I expect. I often take profits my Dogecoin above 70 satoshis, sometimes luckily enough to take profits above 90 satoshis. However, I don't set up my profit taking plan at such too high prices. From 70 satoshi to 80 satoshis is good enough.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:06:35 AM

Buy and sell DOGE with no account and on KYC at my new "swap" tool.

It's super fast, super easy, counts confirmations correctly and has an affiliate system that splits commission 50/50.

Trade fees are a flat 2%.

This is the smoothest and fastest way to buy DOGE every.  https://freebitcoins.com/swap/

Our system automatically reloads itself every 4-10 minutes with DOGE.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:18:13 PM

32 satoshis is a good price, but at 35 satoshis, I think it is good too. Dogecoin has never made its loyal investors and holders dissapointed in the past. This time, will be the same, as I expect. I often take profits my Dogecoin above 70 satoshis, sometimes luckily enough to take profits above 90 satoshis. However, I don't set up my profit taking plan at such too high prices. From 70 satoshi to 80 satoshis is good enough.
I must admit, I missed out on the 32 sat buy last time the price dropped as it rebounded at a slightly higher level - I'm also market making a fixed amount on every single price - but only start to buy extra when price drops below 32.
VanguardVale

Activity: 66
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:17:29 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 02:01:40 AM by VanguardVale

It is a desperate time for the coin to come up and announce some major partnership with the firms for the coin to attract more users. However, Doge definitely has increased in terms of popularity in altcoins, but it still needs some powerful backup for the traders to stick with the coin for a long term capital commitment. Is the value gone reach to 0.01 USD by the end of 2019? As of now, it seems to be far away from reality. It might reach $0.005 by the end of 2019.
Sellman

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:34:58 AM

Dogecoin gives potential investors last chance to accumulate it before it start rising. I believe that the coin has been in last phase of its accumulation for its upcoming take-off. It has stucked in price below 40 satoshis for very long period, and with its daily stable and high volume, I think that accumulation is enough, including both price (low enough), and long period of accumulation. Interestingly, not only Dogecoin, but also other altcoins have give investors same opportunities.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:23:40 PM

Dogecoin gives potential investors last chance to accumulate it before it start rising. I believe that the coin has been in last phase of its accumulation for its upcoming take-off. It has stucked in price below 40 satoshis for very long period, and with its daily stable and high volume, I think that accumulation is enough, including both price (low enough), and long period of accumulation. Interestingly, not only Dogecoin, but also other altcoins have give investors same opportunities.

Last chance before it starts rising... seriously nobody knows that. It can go either way and I don't think this is the last chance to get in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 11:36:29 PM

Last chance before it starts rising... seriously nobody knows that. It can go either way and I don't think this is the last chance to get in.
32 satoshis already, and investors won't have opportunity to buy Dogecoin at prices around 32 satoshis in coming months. When Dogecoin skyrockets, it won't come back to that price range too soon, so investors have to wait months later to see that price range. Dogecoin will only fall back to that range if crypto market falls into another month-lasting of sideways or serious corrections, that I doubt it won't happen too soon. Bitcoin says bye with its bottom range around $3xxxx, and will hardly to fall back to that range, from that I can believe the same thing for Dogecoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:54:12 PM

32 satoshis already, and investors won't have opportunity to buy Dogecoin at prices around 32 satoshis in coming months. When Dogecoin skyrockets, it won't come back to that price range too soon, so investors have to wait months later to see that price range. Dogecoin will only fall back to that range if crypto market falls into another month-lasting of sideways or serious corrections, that I doubt it won't happen too soon. Bitcoin says bye with its bottom range around $3xxxx, and will hardly to fall back to that range, from that I can believe the same thing for Dogecoin.
Still 33-34 on the exchanges I'm trading on - waiting for it to drop a bit more (fingers crossed)
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:21:16 PM

Still 33-34 on the exchanges I'm trading on - waiting for it to drop a bit more (fingers crossed)

As long as it stays at that price, there is no possibility of going up in the near future, I think you made the right decision.
mig6r

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:26:36 PM

Maybe you should open a market at Augur and bet on DOGE if you are certain that there is only one way for it to go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:56:42 PM

Why do you have such prediction? Price was increased after tweet by Elon Musk... but this was just a joke as he said after. And after this I didn't see any important news about Doge...
VanguardVale

Activity: 66
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:42:18 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 01:53:11 AM by VanguardVale

After a week of the continuous downward surge, we are hoping that the weekend will bring some real delight to the investors’ portfolios. Since Doge is trading in the bullish zone, the safer resistance level and support level lies at $0.00331 and $0.003094 respectively. Let’s continue to gawk this series for the whole weekend.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:44:39 AM

Why do you have such prediction? Price was increased after tweet by Elon Musk... but this was just a joke as he said after. And after this I didn't see any important news about Doge...
Basically, we should know that Dogecoin is widely famous as a joke coin, so it's very very normal if it rises due to jokes. I am waiting for another joke relates to Dogecoin. Despite of news, price charts, I strongly believe and determinantly invest in Dogecoin at its price around 30 satoshis. Yesterday, it even dropped to 29 satoshis. Last chances before its coming rises or not, I don't know, but I know that we have very good price to accumulate Dogecoin, and it is enough for me to make investments.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

Basically, we should know that Dogecoin is widely famous as a joke coin, so it's very very normal if it rises due to jokes. I am waiting for another joke relates to Dogecoin. Despite of news, price charts, I strongly believe and determinantly invest in Dogecoin at its price around 30 satoshis. Yesterday, it even dropped to 29 satoshis. Last chances before its coming rises or not, I don't know, but I know that we have very good price to accumulate Dogecoin, and it is enough for me to make investments.
DOGE is awesome! Great buying opportunity again. We haven't been in this territory on a satoshi level for quite some time
mig6r

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:53:04 PM

It doesn't always need news for a pump to get going, that's why I am saying everything is possible, you never know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 [1469] 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: