Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan want to ban trading!  (Read 286 times)
angelfaria

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I don’t think Japan government banned crypto currency because it’s don’t affect their economy or security and now a day’s crypto currency is very popular in Japan. So I think this news is totally fake.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

When the slightest fluctuations in the Asian market begin, people immediately begin to panic, because Asian countries are very important for the cryptoccommunity.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

I don't think that this is the case.  The government wants only the clarity of the cryptocurrency market so that no criminal activities take place via this system.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

The financial services Agency of Japan (JFSA) pressures on the cryptocurrency exchanges of the country, so that they in turn ceased trading some altcoins. JFSA asks the platform to abandon Monero XMR, zcash ZEC, Dash DASH and other crypt, which criminals and hackers use to finance their business.
The Japanese government wants to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities in Japan. The government believes that criminals use these altcoins to Finance their illegal activities, as these operations are not monitored by the government, as they are anonymous.
Do you think the exchanges will give up Crypto?

This news is amazing. Japanes very good understand principles work cryptoworld. If exchange do not stock exchanges, it will do in the undergraund market. They must understand this too!
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

I think that the Japanese simply will not go for it because the crypto-currencies in Japan really affect the economy. The government will not allow such unrest.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Hopefully there is a strong link in that news. If this is true, certain altcoins will be applied. If for the safety and security of the people, let it be.  It would have been better if the exchanges were regulated like other countries to prevent money laundering. Instead of banning the trade can be solved through regularization.
Dondont

Activity: 446

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

The financial services Agency of Japan (JFSA) pressures on the cryptocurrency exchanges of the country, so that they in turn ceased trading some altcoins. JFSA asks the platform to abandon Monero XMR, zcash ZEC, Dash DASH and other crypt, which criminals and hackers use to finance their business.
The Japanese government wants to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities in Japan. The government believes that criminals use these altcoins to Finance their illegal activities, as these operations are not monitored by the government, as they are anonymous.

I do not think it will have a big impact, given that big enough investors and also the release of new ICO coming from japan, I think it will not affect the market this time.
but the solution to the problem should be quickly resolved soon and not just say "banned" when there is a problem as above

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

I think you should not post false rumors without such evidence. The Japanese government's ban on cryptos I think is unlikely because there are not any scandals of the cryptos affecting the country. So what you say I believe is not accurate and requires specific evidence.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

The text of your opus does not match the title. If you yourself write that the state is trying to prohibit coins actively used by criminal structures, then why did you decide that this is a struggle with all crypto-currencies? Absolutely true act. The market will become safer if you squeeze out crime from there.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

I hope this is not true and will not happen until whenever, because I think if japan banned trading, then I am sure the market price will more unstable.

dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

I noticed that now there are a lot of political and economic events that greatly affect the cryptocommunity. I think that it will always be just as unstable.   
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Japan is home to the crypto. all about crypto is legal in this country. may indeed several altcoins used for things that are not supposed to be so reasonable if Japan does these actions. they just want transparency in transactions is certainly for the sake of the security of their country as well. Open a move that bad but certainly also little give effect to altcoin.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

If Japan ban crypto trading, maybe there were forms of another updates and regulations, and there were another business transactions that used as replacement from trading. Because banning of cryptocurrency business trading in japan is something a form of another purpose in order to regulate good balancing system in cryptocurrency business.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

In some ways, they are right, because cybercurrency can be given bribes and money laundering, and nobody will even know about it because they do not need to be declared and this really creates certain problems!
Balab01

Activity: 462

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

I hope this is not true, Japan is a huge market crypt and its closure will strongly affect the capitalization as a whole ..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

It is very important to be able to distinguish the real news from fake, as the market is now completely covered with fakes,and do not understand what can really be real difficult,as some people pay millions of $ to special to lower the market on fake news, and by purchase at a low price

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

I hope this is not true, Japan is a huge market crypt and its closure will strongly affect the capitalization as a whole ..

Why would they do such thing when they legalized Bitcoin year ago? They are not country that
change opinion every year. I think this news are taken out from some context, creator of this topic
did not share source of this, I don`t have reason to trust him.
   Why would exchanges quit crypto-currencies when that is a big source of income for all of them?
Name me at least one good reason for that? Government ban? What is more easier than to transfer
your company to some island?
   Japan will be leading crypto-country. They will not quit, they will be the first full-crypto country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I think this is just FUD, as i know japan is very supporting new technology include blockchain. They manage cryptocurrency in very well so will give more benefits to the their people. Japan is country that always welcome with technology that will give many advantages to the many industry like blockchain.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

On the one hand, it is a stupid decision for the government. Hackers always find methods. On the other hand, Japan always cares about the future of the people, not personal. So their actions can be understood.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Japan is a supporter of bitcoin yet as I have known they did regulate exchanges for anonymous trading as those exchanges are not even registered by there legislators which means it is operating illegally. I think maybe they are now concern that their economy might be affected as per checking on bitcoin or altcoin trades. Such huge transactions for another country is a loss on their part and thus regulation takes place.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: