Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: KNCMiner November Jupiter 670GH/s Avg! +PSU Free overnight shipping in USA  (Read 1661 times)
RickJamesBTC (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:08:41 AM

It's funny how slow people are on this forum. What do you think price research is? I have an asking price which is in line for the going rate of these. Pretty simple, I know some of you think that some money is worth a different special amount than other money, but it really isn't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:33:01 AM

It's a starting point based on the continual going prices for jupiter units on ebay. Do a search, look at the successful listings (sold).
Here's a list of the prices of listings that successfully sold. 22k, 14.5k, 18k, 19.2k, 25k, 37.7k for 2, 25k, 23k, 25.6k, 25k, 25.5k, 25k, 27k, 27k, 32k, 15k, 25k, 22k.
That's all just in the last two weeks. Most of those were the much slower (~25%) october jupiters.
That would be a realistic value.

Ok and to that i say ...

1 this isnt ebay
2 people here actually know what they are worth and dont run to other mediums ( EBAY ) hoping to rip off some unsuspecting sucker who read about bitoins on the net.
3 this was also during the last round of Hype do to bitcoin hitting 1k+
lastly lets be honest here if you thought you could continue to make a profit with the difficulty rising pretty fast you wouldn't be trying to unload it to buy faster equipment as its been pointed out repeatedly in this thread you can get faster cheaper why on earth would someone here overpay? if you think your going to get 25k for it on ebay then you would be selling it there, and while your really quick to point out what people paid on ebay (Mind you at its peak during this last bubble) you didnt point out how many of those were 1 scams 2 non paying or 3 just flat out no bids. I'm sure those number stack up pretty damn well. I've been following a guy on ebay who every 3 weeks like clockwork puts a miner on ebay it gets sold but to date not one feedback... in fact his highest feed back was for selling a cd to someone for 9 dollars and you expect me to believe someone leaves feedback for a 9 dollar cd but not for a 25k piece of equipment.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:52:54 AM

How about this, if you aren't interested, don't post in my thread! I'm leaving it open for offers, not for criticism I don't care about. I've had people HERE offering 16k, 18 btc. Just waiting to see if I get a higher offer before I sell.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:05:25 AM

How about this, if you aren't interested, don't post in my thread! I'm leaving it open for offers, not for criticism I don't care about. I've had people HERE offering 16k, 18 btc. Just waiting to see if I get a higher offer before I sell.

You know it doesn't work like that on a community forum. If you post something here that is ridiculous you should be expected to be called on it.
RickJamesBTC (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:09:58 AM

Most forums are moderated somewhat and don't let people crap on everything they see. It's not a ridiculous price, since it is similar to what people are paying for them and I said OBO.
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:13:11 AM

Just finished: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271336268986?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:25:18 AM

you just proved yourself that you didn't make enough effort to research prices and followed what you saw on ebay...  Grin also why should i tell you where to get cheaper miners it's not like you're going to match that price and i'm not done buying more miners... heck even bitfury rigs are going for much less than your asking price...

Where can I get 1.4 th right now for any sort of payment?

You've got me on that one, I am interested where I can turn that around tomorrow as well for 32BTC.. Hoping he can tell us both..
To be fair those miners are sold out for immediate delivery so it's not really a fair comparison.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 07:34:09 AM

Most forums are moderated somewhat and don't let people crap on everything they see. It's not a ridiculous price, since it is similar to what people are paying for them and I said OBO.

This forum is the wild west my friend. You'll just as easily be crapped on as praised. Don't take it personal, but some people here will play reverse psychology in order to get you to drive down your price. However, having said that I found that for the most part people here know how to use earnings calculators so you'll receive pretty much reasonable offers (with the exception of deernutz, he's just nuts with his 4 btc offer lol)

I too am tempted to put my bid in the hat, but I am starting to think that these units are a losing bet as soon more hashing power will hit the network and I'd be lucky to get my btc back from it. Next diff adjustment it might make 10 btc per month, the next probably 7 or worse. So if someone gives you anything beyond 15 btc for this they've got bigger balls than brains.

Good luck to your sale nonetheless.

nitehawk

Activity: 532

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:16:13 PM

[/quote]

I too am tempted to put my bid in the hat, but I am starting to think that these units are a losing bet as soon more hashing power will hit the network and I'd be lucky to get my btc back from it. Next diff adjustment it might make 10 btc per month, the next probably 7 or worse. So if someone gives you anything beyond 15 btc for this they've got bigger balls than brains.

Good luck to your sale nonetheless.

[/quote]

and this is exactly the point i was trying to make But i'm the asshole for pointing it out.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
gingpark

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

-All Investment Has its Risks and Rewards-

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:38:43 PM

if you ever decide to lower price my offer just putting it out there 14 BTC without psu + extra for shipping and will pay for escrow.

BTC: 1GuhJeyccy7Y39TCPLcBPxuYaXQotsWzfZ
LTC: LhrLbraxjQHy1r7EU37wJhWsHvTMVmnZm9
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: