Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential inventor of Bitcoin - related or married to Michelle Szabo?  (Read 3456 times)
ngindenkore

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:55:05 PM

so the mt gox has being established by satoshi "crews" before this bitcoin is launched
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:58:58 PM

1994 => NSA publishes paper on Electronic Currencies

That NSA word makes me rethink about Bitcoin  Lips sealed

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
NeverLoseVision (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:49:15 PM

Lol this is actually pretty cool stuff you found. Tongue

Thank you. Research is oftentimes very tedious, and lacks any type of instant reward, but the education received upon analyzing trends is invaluable.

I definitely am not interested in begging for donations but I thought it would be neat if someone sent me one bitcoin, or even a small percentage of one to learn more about the incoming transactions. In any event, I'm still glad I decided to share my research.

Enjoy.

Ps: More information coming soon.

Wink
Mount Goyim

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:53:53 AM

why would he keep himself anonymous then? you mean he intended to set people on a goose hunt to find out his identity?

So people don't discover Bitcoin is dominated by a Jew.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:43:18 AM

So all those sites like Bitpay, Mt Gox saw bitcoin coming  Shocked

A lot of people saw Bitcoin coming. Few people envisioned it exactly the way it works now.
Nobody knew the full solution on how to create it so it would actually work, but there was a large crowd of mathematicians, cryptography enthusiasts and early digital currency developers who were looking into this. Hashcash was invented by Adam Back in 1997 mind you. Some people today were already trying to invent proof-of-work based currencies 10 years earliers and the public somehow lost interest. Plenty of fiction back then was already talking about the idea of digital credits. The words 'bit-coin' and 'bit-gold' 'e-gold'  'e-cash' were pretty popular.

I remember e-gold ended badly,still owed money lol
Agsic

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:15:26 PM

Very interesting consequecnce.
macjd

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:24:14 PM

Imagine if they ever get divorced, and the court cant force anyone to pay out half their bitcoins to the other.
Blue Blood

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:28:06 PM

Well this is quite mind blowing!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: