Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 09:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldentowns Cash Game! singup bonus$btc$  (Read 1124 times)
forzaken (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Hello,

I'm here to present my official Signup/Play Bonus for GoldenTowns, WITHOUT ANY DEPOSITS REQUIRED for qualify for this promotion.

GoldenTowns is an economical, political and war simulation skill game where you can earn and exchange game currency (GOLD)
IN/OUT for BitCoin (and other currency).

This mean that you earn real money for play this game!

The common Goal of the game is to raise your city, increase population/production and extract gold
(Age of empires style).

Every players then can choose how to develop his gaming strategy for achieve the goal, increasing at maximum your resource production, selling on the market, develop an army and conquer other city or build social relationship for being part of the governement and much manyother ways.

I'm offering there an Official APPROVED Incentive for signup and play, without any deposits required.

The promotion scheme is the following:

Signup under my REFERAL LINK so i can keep track of your progresses:  www.goldentowns.com?i=59086

Complete the starting tutorial and play the game until you reach the following step, then post here your username with the steps bonus that you want to claim:

Step1 Bonus:  Reach Level 3 (take really low amount of time) - You can claim 0.001 Btc Bonus.

Step 2 Bonus: Reach Level 5 (fast goal, just upgrade your first buildings and start your production) - Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.

Step 3 Bonus: Reach Level 10 (take some time, but here you are already earning money/gold by yourself) - Claim 0.015 Btc Bonus.

Step 4 Bonus: Reach Level 25 claim 0.040 Btc bonus.

Step 5 Bonus: Reach Level 50 claim 0.25 BTC bonus

Step 6 Bonus: Reach Level 100 Claim 0.6 BTC bonus  (the sum up of all the bonus when you reach this level is 0.891 BTC)

Special Bonus1: Reach 30 Happyness (is an ingame value that is very important for the rise of your city) Claim 0.01 Btc Bonus.

Special Bonus2: Reach 50 Happyness Claim 0.05 Btc Bonus

Special Bonus3: Reach 100 Happyness Claim 0.15 Btc bonus.  (sum of all the special bonus 0.21 BTC)

Every Account on BTCTALK can claim bonuses only for 1 GoldenTown account.
Multiple bonuses can be claimed, when you advance between the various steps.

TIPS: 
- Every action performed in the game consume energy. Use your energy wisely because you start with 100 and it refill only 1 energy/hour.  You can refill energy with gold, but you will have gold only when you develop your goldmine.
- Do not start new buildings until you have upgraded the starting buildings to the maximum level.
The starting building doesn't need repair, so use em at maximum before building new constructions.
- Happyness value is very important, increasing House Levels increase Happyness.
- In the beginning the resources that you need are MEAT, Woods and Stones, upgrade those productions buildings before the others.
- Buy some gold is a good way for grow fastly, but if you decide to buy gold, DO NOT ABUSE the FINISH NOW function when building/upgrading, or your gold will finish soon.  Use the bought gold ONLY for REFILL YOUR ENERGY and buy resources on the market.  The suggested reseller for buy gold is KILLAM, i have already bought 10 gold from him, payng with btc and the transaction has been concluded in 5 minutes.
-when you reach an high production, you can sit and earn real money just for play the game!

Feel free to post here for any related questions to the game and for claim your bonuses Smiley

Breaking News Update

GoldenTown is announcing it's own currency wallet and payment system integration:

Starting from February 2014, the currency mined in the game will be available for be spent through the wallet, for purchase goods, services, play game or exchange it directly for bitcoins without any reseller behind.

-All the transaction will be final, anonymous and not revocable
-The gold mined in the game will be spendable instantly through the wallet

Hurry up to MINE your gold before it skyrocket Smiley
ni|

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:21:22 PM

betty45/ bardondoyle,  is that you ?

duke nukem

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:51:05 PM

This offer for your only registered players as you refs ? Cos unfortunately I registered 1 week ago before see this topic. Can I have multi account in goldentown to register with your ref link. Would it be violation of tos ? Or could you have possibility to buy me as your referall. I don't want to take 1 more account it would be challenging to manage 2 account at the same time. But also 'd like to benefit from your offer...
forzaken (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:22:48 PM

yeh im sorry, you will have to register as my ref to be able to join my bonus Smiley

you can always try multiaccount if you want, not sure if it hits the Tos. but i know people that manage 10 - 50 accounts Smiley
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:49:46 PM

betty45/ bardondoyle,  is that you ?
It smell like so.
Don't try to trick us. PEOPLE REFER TO THIS SCAMMER THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326237.0 you will notice many similarities..Avoid to join him.
forzaken (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:04:29 PM

no im not bardondoyle, neither em i trying to scam you.. the program is copyed, but not by bardondoyle, he probaly found it same place as me, but i will rewrite it as it seems its already been used for scam, im sorry guys Smiley
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:10:00 PM

Give us some info about your town then, what level you are? what's your nickname, show us your wallet to see if you can sustain to pay xy people and I may consider it.
gintyre

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:12:54 PM

Escrow your payment so that we will trust you.

Cos., after reading the thread by bardondayle, there are totally 3 or more scammers for goldentowns.

1. Signup bonus is required.
2. Escrow the rest of the bonus.

Otherwise, community will turn you down.

Do you know how much profit you can make with an active referral?
Did you compare the profit you can make with the bonus you offer to the referral?
What will you do if btc value raises than your profit?

Still...
Lot of questions...
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:24:51 PM

Considering what happened with the biggest "GoldenTowns" scheme/program so far, without escrowing the bitcoin payments, there is no way in HELL you're going to get anyone to do this. A lot of us, me, Quinn, etc lost a bucketload of time and bonuses that were owed to the op scammer.

If your willing to escrow, then we'll talk. A lot of the original players came from PD (as that was where doyle/betty was originally), so I'm willing to escrow for you, with a post showing how much is in escrow, what gets paid to whom, and how much is still left in escrow, so people know if there is enough in the fund bank for their payout.

If your willing for this to go on, PM me, and we'll talk. Other than that, I doubt anyone's going to do anything with this.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:02:34 PM

This is BardanDoyal's sock puppet, the guy who scammed many into playing GT and ran away.
Waited for the water to clear, and is back.

Lol If you sum it up it comes upto ~2BTC. No way this newbie is paying you $2000.  Grin
Op, a kind request to you, FUCK OFFF, MF!

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 08:47:11 PM

Hey newbie, I suggest you escrow the funds of payment, and don't copy from others.
Following these two rules will make me not give you a negative rating. 
pokerjet

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:43:56 AM

The escrow offer still holds, up to you.
pokerjet

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:19:55 PM

I guess he doesnt want to escrow, so close/lock/delete and back onto normal BTC lives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: