Seems really shaky now, falling down to 9.29. However, I heard that there is a bitcion conference. I do not know anything about this, but these things sometimes causes mini-rallies.
So I would proceed with caution as there is a chance for a mini-rally before the price goes back lower.
So my recommendation would be to honestly sit out, get ready to sell during the peak of the mini-rally. If you want to gamble, maybe you could pick some up now to dump, but do not hold it for long.
I agree, I split my BTC and $ evenly and will wait and see.