Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like the market manipulator is back. But for how long?  (Read 3565 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 07:25:08 PM

Its gonna be a great weekend for the Bitcoin show

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2011, 07:32:36 PM

Seems really shaky now, falling down to 9.29. However, I heard that there is a bitcion conference. I do not know anything about this, but these things sometimes causes mini-rallies.

So I would proceed with caution as there is a chance for a mini-rally before the price goes back lower.

So my recommendation would be to honestly sit out, get ready to sell during the peak of the mini-rally. If you want to gamble, maybe you could pick some up now to dump, but do not hold it for long.

I agree, I split my BTC and $ evenly and will wait and see.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 11:04:25 PM

It finally cracked and fell to 8.45, currently there are no major bidwalls until $8.00. Very week bid demand could mean another fall very shortly. If the bitcoin conference is over a week away your better off waiting to buy lower than around $10.00

Most buyers are not stupid and will not buy higher than around $10.00. Many miners have been hording and are waiting to pounce on the right opportunity to dump their vast hoards of bitcoins. Pesonally, it is far too risky to be buying at the current high prices.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
grod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 05:32:06 AM

You ain't kidding.  I've got over a week's worth mining ready sell on mtgox.  As bitcoin dropped to roughly Europe power costs to produce without even accounting for hardware depreciation & wear/tear I've pretty much moved to the "double or nothing" mindset for my mined coins.  I'm going long through mining quickly enough, so no need to buy on the market.  But I am ever so ready to take a dump onto any significant rally.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 11:29:23 AM

Yes, there's "a manipulator" here: Edward50  Tongue

It's much cheaper to lower the market by giving sell advices and see how many does bite it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Coolhwip

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 06:12:08 PM

Edward50 can talk out of his ass. What a nice trick  Grin
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:10:47 PM

...The "it was a big manipulator" argument...

#we'veTalkedAboutThisBefore

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: