Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █████ ***** THE ZEROCASH SOURCE - Truly anonymous coin ***** █████  (Read 53523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:55:47 AM

What You Need To Know About Zero Knowledge

Anonymity? Privacy? How quaint. We live in a world bedecked with ever more cameras, ever more sensors, ever more drones, ever more data, ever fewer things that can be hidden. TLS and Tor can hide your online browsing, true — but, realistically, everything important you do, online or off, can easily be audited and tracked.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/07/what-you-need-to-know-about-zero-knowledge/

Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:57:29 AM

What You Need To Know About Zero Knowledge

Anonymity? Privacy? How quaint. We live in a world bedecked with ever more cameras, ever more sensors, ever more drones, ever more data, ever fewer things that can be hidden. TLS and Tor can hide your online browsing, true — but, realistically, everything important you do, online or off, can easily be audited and tracked.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/07/what-you-need-to-know-about-zero-knowledge/

We really want to see the final release of this , they are giving us no informations at all . (Developpers I mean) and it's been like 1 year & half . and the expected time to the final release already ended up
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 07:33:28 AM

I just msg Matthew Green (@matthew_d_green), the supposed lead developer on twitter.

I suggest you do the same.
Orangina

Activity: 309

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:39:14 AM

I just msg Matthew Green (@matthew_d_green), the supposed lead developer on twitter.

Alright I will do that since it's my only choice I guess
have you got any answer from the him or not yet ? thanks mate
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:09:16 PM

Alright I will do that since it's my only choice I guess
have you got any answer from the him or not yet ? thanks mate

No response yet but he is active on there so hopefully if we bug him enough it might get the ball moving or at least an update Sad
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:42:13 PM

Why do you care? No updates in this long time, just means the project is dead.
Dont put hope in it. It wont come magically back to live.
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

Matthew is not working on it anymore.

Zooko is doing it instead:

https://twitter.com/zooko/lists/zerocash-interest
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

MIT’s Madars Virza: Bitcoin Privacy Issues and How Zerocash Can Help

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/mits-madars-virza-bitcoin-privacy-issues-and-how-zerocash-can-help/30751

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:23:40 PM

There are lots of reasons for anonymous currencies and it doesn't all need to be illegal either.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:24:23 PM

Seems to me Zerocash is all talk and no action. The last commit on github was 10 months ago.
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:57:24 AM

Any news? Zerocoin seems to be dead/vaporware. Sad

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:14:17 AM

If you care about anonymity, then you'd like to know that it can be achieved with the help of AT coin mixer, for coins that have AT support, eg. Qora and Burst. The first Atomic Cross Chain Transfer is to be made soon!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:27:52 AM

If you care about anonymity, then you'd like to know that it can be achieved with the help of AT coin mixer, for coins that have AT support, eg. Qora and Burst. The first Atomic Cross Chain Transfer is to be made soon!
Yes, I do but I don't like any (third-party) mixers. They have nothing to do with anonymity. I also do not like Dash and Monero for some reasons. I like Zerocash/Zerocoin and the concept behind it.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:33:23 AM

I like Dash and Monero but would still like ot see ZC come to life as a third option Smiley
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:47:33 AM

Yes, I do but I don't like any (third-party) mixers. They have nothing to do with anonymity. I also do not like Dash and Monero for some reasons. I like Zerocash/Zerocoin and the concept behind it.

Third party? I do not get what you mean. AT is open source.. There is no third party involved, meaning for the first time you don't have to trust anyone..

Or do you mean something else.

-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

Third party? I do not get what you mean. AT is open source.. There is no third party involved, meaning for the first time you don't have to trust anyone..

I meant I had not liked third-party mixers (you have to trust the mixer in this case) and any other mixers (your funds might be traced using taint techniques). But really don't know much about AT and if it's possible to reach a decent level of anonymity with it.

lunokhod2

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:56:31 PM

https://twitter.com/Cryptoslave/status/598871927290208256

It is my understanding that this flaw only affects zerocash (which is not trustless), and not zerocoin.
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:41:58 PM

I meant I had not liked third-party mixers (you have to trust the mixer in this case) and any other mixers (your funds might be traced using taint techniques). But really don't know much about AT and if it's possible to reach a decent level of anonymity with it.

It's open source, you won't have to trust anyone - since you can review the code yourself.
Here is a relevant thread --> Please check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=893271.0

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:35:37 PM

Will Zerocash Re-Ignite The Anonymous Payments Debate?

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/blockchain-zero-knowledge-proof-anonymity-protocol-zerocash-available-in-early-2016/

BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:09:28 PM

This coin has been talked about everywhere , it is very profound and well developed.

It can be a direct competitor to XMR (monero) in all aspects. Definitely a big competition going around DASH,XMR, ShadowCoin and this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: