Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy right now or wait?  (Read 3209 times)
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:32:37 PM

If you can afford it buy it now,you don't wanna be biting your fingers if BTC hit $1200 tomorrow

Not gonna happen, mate. At least that is something I am sure of.

I am waiting a few more days to get a clearer picture. Though the voice at the back of my head keeps saying its over for now.

Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:50:22 PM

at this point, if we break 780... maybe 800...on volume, i might get back in. but i dont expect that to happen. i think 780 is the top of this pennant, then down. but who knows....

I_bitcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:54:03 PM

at this point, if we break 780... maybe 800...on volume, i might get back in. but i dont expect that to happen. i think 780 is the top of this pennant, then down. but who knows....

I love the fact that when there is little volume we drift upwards though.   Either bots or the small investors are slowly but surely buying there way in Smiley

No matter where you go, there you are.
raskolnikovx

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:42:38 PM

Buy some now! Next week cant be worst that this weekend.
Probably its gonna go up starting tomorrow.
Anyway you might want to have some coins on your exchange to trade.

I did think that we were going to go up but now I'm not so sure. Next week certainly could be worse. I don't want to remind everyone about the media but it does seem to have an effect on things and unless anyone can correct me it's probably going to be at least mildly bleak for bitcoin in the papers for the next few days.

I will quote you again after Monday
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:16:45 PM

Many people will buy in after they sold in panic but if new capitals don't flow in fast the downtrend can't be reversed and everyone will sell again soon.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:18:11 PM

Buy some now! Next week cant be worst that this weekend.
Probably its gonna go up starting tomorrow.
Anyway you might want to have some coins on your exchange to trade.

I did think that we were going to go up but now I'm not so sure. Next week certainly could be worse. I don't want to remind everyone about the media but it does seem to have an effect on things and unless anyone can correct me it's probably going to be at least mildly bleak for bitcoin in the papers for the next few days.

I will quote you again after Monday
Please do

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:19:44 PM

as the price pushes up to $800 now is perfect time for panic buys Cheesy

freethink2013

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:20:45 PM

should've bought yesterday obviously but imho anything below 1000 is cheap
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:27:00 PM

You had to buy at $700 obviously, hard to expect the price would go much lower, now you have to wait, placing buy orders around $700-$600
bitleif

Activity: 351

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:46:25 PM

To borrow a cheesy line from the real-estate business: Don't wait to buy Bitcoin, buy Bitcoin and wait.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:18:00 AM

The wall is looking a lot healthier now, $720 is looking like a good entry point to quite a few people, why not start there?

traderCJ

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:22:22 AM

To borrow a cheesy line from the real-estate business: Don't wait to buy Bitcoin, buy Bitcoin and wait.

I generally don't agree with bitleif, but I agree in this case.

Another cheesy line .. "Picking bottoms is a dirty business".

The truth is, most of the people posting here are long on Bitcoin.  We'll quibble over whether it's too high or too low right now, but that's about it.  If you don't have the stomach for this, buy in now, drop the coin into a paper wallet and don't watch the ticker for a few months.  You'll be pleasantly surprised.
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:22:49 AM

Hi guys,

After the recent crash, now we're at around 700. Should I buy some right now? Or should I wait ?

Do you think it will drop to a lower stable price? If so, what are your reasons?

Thanks

In reality are you in to web-hosting or investing?

To me this just sounds like an easy way to leave your industry, I should know I had run a successful company for 6 years before I sold out, not because of the coins, it was just time.

Anyways, only you can decide if it is right to buy in or no as no one can easily predict the bitcoin market for you.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:36:49 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 04:59:41 PM by cbeast

It's usually best to buy a little at a time over the course of several weeks or more. That way you catch a low point or two.

edit: or you can always wait for the 2013 clearance sale to make way for the 2014 models. There may even be an after Christmas sale! Check your local dealership.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
shadowninjax (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 05:22:23 AM

In reality are you in to web-hosting or investing?

To me this just sounds like an easy way to leave your industry, I should know I had run a successful company for 6 years before I sold out, not because of the coins, it was just time.

Anyways, only you can decide if it is right to buy in or no as no one can easily predict the bitcoin market for you.

I am into webhosting. I have been doing webhosting on and off, for almost 8 years. Glad to know that you were into it too.

I am not planning to leave my industry and I don't plan to become just a investor.

What I want to do is invest a little in bitcoin, since I believe in it.

Thanks for the suggestion, yea in the end it's me who has to decide for myself  Grin

A little bit of speculation does help a lot though. As usually it comes to be correct.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: