Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I buy bitcoin or litecoin?  (Read 1893 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:58:15 PM

Before saying such trivial things, it is necessary to analyze projects before investing. For example, today it is more profitable to invest in LTC because today it seems to be much more profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:12:32 PM

Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Buying bitcoin or litecoin?

Thanks
if you want to invest for a long time, bitcoin is a good choice of course litecoin is also a good choice but I prefer the bitcoin because every time it comes bullish the price of alt including ltc will down and at that time it's the right time to buy ltc but not now
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:31:53 PM

Before saying such trivial things, it is necessary to analyze projects before investing. For example, today it is more profitable to invest in LTC because today it seems to be much more profitable.
There is nothing special about litecoin to invest in it at this stage, if you remember even the creator Charlie Lee dumped all his coins and i am not sure how the development is going on at this time, i would suggest you invest small bits in bitcoin whenever you have and hold for a long time and you will end up in profit or find other interesting project with small valuation which has the potential to grow once the market recovers, i would not advice to invest in LTC and that is my opinion. Wink
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:33:30 PM

Based on what is currently happening what do you think I'm better doing, I have about $150 to spend

Thanks

People are buying Litecoin in terms of its volatility in the trading platforms, not necessarily to be comparable to the characteristic of bitcoin which is highly good. Well, buy bitcoin, trade litecoin.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Well to me I think BTC is BTC and LTC is LTC that is definitely BTC is the best cryptocurrency and most importantly its the most established one. LTC is also established one but not as like the BTC. I like BTC more than any other cryptocurrency. Its more preferable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:17:51 PM

I think Btc or Ltc have good potential for the long term, but I prefer btc because Bitcoin already has a lot of trust from investors and has a better chance.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:25:40 PM

I love altcoins much more and hope that they would overcome Bitcoin one day. Litecoin has all the chances to reach its historical maximum price within the upcoming several months and would give you more profit than Bitcoin.

Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:06:39 PM

The first post in the topic is dated as much as 2013, and the questions do not change over time. I do not understand why people hope that the person on the other side of the monitor screen will be more responsible approach to the choice of coins that are profitable for investment for the questioner))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:34:46 AM

I suggest you invest your money in litecoin. At the moment, litecoin looks very good and promising. But this can not be said about bitcoin. But I don't think litecoin is the future top currency. It will give way to either ETH or XRP.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:35:34 AM

You all want fast money. But the cryptocurrency industry is very bad to such people. You will lose your money if you listen to different crooks. I advise you to understand this industry yourself. Now I would invest in XRP.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:31:40 AM

Thanks
I would not advise you to bitcoin,quite simple and faster to get a profit on any alt. And the investments simply assure you of this choice.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:43:08 AM

I will not buy either one or the other asset. In 2019, many investors prefer to buy gold (so said the head of VanEck). Maybe I'll join them.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:44:12 AM

They are both great coins if you have more than 150$ I'd say you should buy both but if I'm in your shoe right now of buy litecoin because I got a feeling it will do better

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:10:01 AM

BTC is a coin that has high potential and character, so it is better to buy BTC even though it can only be small, plus BTC also the price decreases by around $ 3400.  A good chance to be able to have it may come down again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:12:44 AM

Both are good coins but I will be basing my advice on your financial strength here.
In my opinion, I think going for litecoin would be the best investment move.
That $150 can get you over 4 litecoins ....So it's advisable you go for it than investing in bitcoin.
Litecoin has the capacity of doing *2,3 in no distant time.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:49:20 AM

I think you should invest proportionaly in not coin. Bitcoin give strength to your portfolio by giving sasurud return and ltc give you multiple return in no time. Both coin give you secuity and handsome return in long time period

budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:00:11 AM

BTC is a coin that has high potential and character, so it is better to buy BTC even though it can only be small, plus BTC also the price decreases by around $ 3400.  A good chance to be able to have it may come down again.
buying Bitcoin may be a better choice, because right now he's experiencing a decline so it's a good time to buy, or you will wait even lower, but be careful later you can lose this moment.
Bitcoin has a good future and he has great potential so he can get back up and be profitable.

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:12:57 AM

Thanks

i will choose bitcoin for longterms investment but for speculation you can buy litecoin.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:41:51 AM

Thanks

i will choose bitcoin for longterms investment but for speculation you can buy litecoin.

Take BTC only, in a few hours BTC goes back down and the opportunity to have it. Litecoin is also down, but it would be nice to take BTC with more potential for the future. Don't lose the good moment.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:50:49 AM

If it was possible to return the year 2013, I would not hesitate to invest all my money in bitcoin. It would be interesting to know how then you chose the topic and what was his profit. Perhaps this is another story about how a person bought pizza for bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: