Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 28nm Hercules ~500 GH/s ASIC NO PREORDERS!  (Read 15385 times)
BTCOlympus (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:34:18 AM

I, personaly, don't think that i can tell what a person works after his/her face.

For what it's worth, I've asked to receive a review unit that I would pay for in full upon delivery, and report back to the community as to the legitimacy of this product.

In theory, they are OK with the request and have passed it on to the rest of the team for approval.

Will keep ya'll posted.

One of the Hero member here will test our product. So, for those who are not decided, please wait for his review.
Til then, don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more updates: http://www.btcolympus.com

I wish you all a great evening!
RenHoek

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:36:54 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 12:47:42 AM by RenHoek

next fault!
who deals with Xian, eat little children too.  Grin

many Heros in here are just spammer   Wink

u readed here many time and do not know the community!?

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:37:49 AM

I actually know a Nigerian prince who was interested is setting up a new farm, maybe we should talk.
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:50:42 AM

next fault!
who deals with Xian, eat little children too.

I do not know about that, he approached us and we belive he is trustful enough. I hope i am not wrong.

I actually know a Nigerian prince who was interested is setting up a new farm, maybe we should talk.

We are actually having discussions with 2 different potential partners about setting mining farms.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and let us know your business proposal.
RenHoek

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:55:46 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 01:11:24 AM by RenHoek

We are actually having discussions with 2 different potential partners about setting mining farms.

Muhahahahaha   rofl   lmao  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  thats to strong!    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:58:15 AM

Claim: "We've been working on this thing since June but didn't want to post anything about it before we were ready."

Now here comes this thread, and they haven't got a thing to show.

WTF was the point of making this thread?

So much fail.

Compare to the Bitmain thread where they give detailed specs and pictures up front.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
RenHoek

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:59:14 AM

Claim: "We've been working on this thing since June but didn't want to post anything about it before we were ready."

So much fail.

true!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

what a butthead!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:00:38 AM

next fault!
who deals with Xian, eat little children too.

I do not know about that, he approached us and we belive he is trustful enough. I hope i am not wrong.

okay, if i have read correctly you only have 25 units available in this public offering, i have spoke with the Nigerian and he is willing to buy all 25 miners, but he wanted to know if you accepted mugu guyman coins? the can be exchanged into btc using the 419.ng exchage.

if everything goes well the prince will be looking for another 419 units from you in the coming year
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:07:27 AM

Dear Friend,
How are you? I hope all is well with your family, friends and pets. I hope this urgent mail meets you in a perfect
condition. We have no time to waste regarding the information I am about to tell you, it is an urgent and serious

matter.

My name is Professor Elasticband, senior data analyst here at the CERN institute based here in Geneva
(http://public.web.cern.ch/public/) CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is one of the world’s
largest and most respected centres for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics, finding out what the Universe is made of and how it works. You may have seen on the news that, in recent days, our Large Hadron Collider machine has been colliding high-speed beams of energy in order to explore new physics and understand how the universe began. CERN have been adamant that this is safe, however I KNOW THE TRUTH.
The truth is that this experiment that CERN are conducting is extremely dangerous, and could cause global disaster.
This experiment has a 95% of causing a black hole, thus swallowing a large area of the planet. The scientists do not want you to know this as they know it will cause panic.

However, I can help you.

I am arranging for a number of selected people to be evacuated to a safe location on an island in the South Pacific via aeroplane. You have been selected from random to take part in this evacuation, thus continuing the survival of
the human race.
Please, if you are interested, email me back immediately with the following information:

Full name:
Email address:

Please send all emails to my private box:>> elasticband.cern@gmail.com
Regards, and God bless.
Professor Elasticband
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:12:37 AM

So much fail.

This is a "teaser" thread, for everybody to know about our products. Every legit manufacturer had one before they even started to desing. We are legit and we will not open sales until we are ready to deliver.
This we can promise!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:12:46 AM

I, personaly, don't think that i can tell what a person works after his/her face.

For what it's worth, I've asked to receive a review unit that I would pay for in full upon delivery, and report back to the community as to the legitimacy of this product.

In theory, they are OK with the request and have passed it on to the rest of the team for approval.

Will keep ya'll posted.

One of the Hero member here will test our product. So, for those who are not decided, please wait for his review.
Til then, don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more updates: http://www.btcolympus.com

I wish you all a great evening!

Who are the hero members? Still why can't you post some tests?

tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:16:22 AM

First of all,

IF you really want to sell a product, (with No Pre-Order), maybe you can start with some photos of the units and video of the hashing power.

Bitcoin communities are understanding people, IF you are under development, just state so. They will take a risk like what they did with ASICMINER.

IF you have 25 working units, please post some REAL photos and VIDEO.

IF not, you are just making yourself looks bad with some photo studio photos (not sure if real or not in the first place).

Please don't waste time hoping to scam some newbies.

I think easier to scam using the Nigerian chain letter which is just COPY & PASTE and send out to 1 million email.
RenHoek

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:19:47 AM

First of all,

IF you really want to sell a product, (with No Pre-Order), maybe you can start with some photos of the units and video of the hashing power.

Bitcoin communities are understanding people, IF you are under development, just state so. They will take a risk like what they did with ASICMINER.

IF you have 25 working units, please post some REAL photos and VIDEO.

IF not, you are just making yourself looks bad with some photo studio photos (not sure if real or not in the first place).

Please don't waste time hoping to scam some newbies.

I think easier to scam using the Nigerian chain letter which is just COPY & PASTE and send out to 1 million email.

+1

let's add:  ... or fuck off!  (it was fun enough)

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:24:50 AM

Just recieved a fax from the Prince  Shocked

I am the group managing director of the Nigeria BitCoin (NBTC) and a member of the ad hoc committee set up by the federal government of Nigeria to review contracts awarded by the past mining administration between 1985-1993. The members of the committee are interested in the importation of Asicminers into the country with the funds presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria/Nigeria Bitcoin foundation (NBTCF) foreign payments account.
Our request is anchored on our strong desire to establish a lasting business relationship with you and your company. We hence solicit your partnership to enable us transfer into your account the said Miners. You have been recommended to us in confidence and we were assured of your ability and reliability to prosecute business transaction that require maximum confidentiality.

Yours faithfully, ALHAJI D. BAYERO
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:04:28 AM

next fault!
who deals with Xian, eat little children too.  Grin
many Heros in here are just spammer   Wink
u readed here many time and do not know the community!?

Coming from such an ardent supporter of Butterfly Labs, I'll take your attempt at character assassination with a grain of salt, while chuckling at the irony.
BTCOlympus (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:27:11 AM

Since we are still struggling with heat problems, we will be able to open sales only Monday 16 December for our first batch.
Remember:
NO PREORDERS only IN HAND SALES

http://s21.postimg.org/negfzatif/Sunday.jpg

Remember to subscribe for more updates here:
http://www.btcolympus.com

Have a great day!
BTC Olympus Team
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:25:24 AM

Considering  you have no track record, I'd only buy one with escrow. Who is going to be the first guinea pig?

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:51:59 AM

If you are preparing to ship, then you must have a fully tested and ready product.

Can you post some photos, and provide some specs for your units ?

I hope you can appreciate many of us, myself included, are very dubious of your claims TBH.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:55:03 AM

If you are preparing to ship, then you must have a fully tested and ready product.

Can you post some photos, and provide some specs for your units ?

I hope you can appreciate many of us, myself included, are very dubious of your claims TBH.
+1

cgminer or your mining s/w output
Vdd readings with a voltmeter
Pics of the chip / die
Pics of board
Power readings  at the wall.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Meizirkki

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:22:51 AM

The good: Unlike KnC and Bitmain, btcolympus actually care enough to have an official representative here instead of paid shills.

The bad: Their official rep seems to be focused on repeating "we're not a scam" and "no pre-orders" instead of providing any useful info on their product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: