Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trimpo: Blockchain-based e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 1262 times)
Rasmus_hunter

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Is not Trimpo a working project?
Anya_Regan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

Yes, this project has a service that I already use - I believe that now they scale it and go to the ICO. Good luck to the team! Because the service is very convenient!
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Yes, this project has a service that I already use - I believe that now they scale it and go to the ICO. Good luck to the team! Because the service is very convenient!

Where to look?
Anya_Regan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Where to look?

Trimpo.org
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

Is this for sellers? That is, if I trade I can sell their products anywhere with their help?
Anya_Regan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

Is this for sellers? That is, if I trade I can sell their products anywhere with their help?
While not anywhere, but on large venues and social networks - yes, you can. Plus, soon they want to use messengers. That is, you can not integrate your goods directly into telegrams or via a voucher, or into social networks, but to load it into Trimpo and sell with their help, just as you can now use large platforms
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

Where to look?

Trimpo.org

While not anywhere, but on large venues and social networks - yes, you can. Plus, soon they want to use messengers. That is, you can not integrate your goods directly into telegrams or via a voucher, or into social networks, but to load it into Trimpo and sell with their help, just as you can now use large platforms

Interesting! Thanks for the info!
Nikita911

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

Where can I read about the project?
Ramir

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

Trimpo.io is the site of Trimpo. I think you can find all the information here!
Nikita911

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Trimpo.io is the site of Trimpo. I think you can find all the information here!

Interesting project, we will follow the development!
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

this project has a good vision and a great team.
I believe this project will be successful
trimpo.io

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

What is Trimpo token and its capabilities?

> Trimpo token is the only digital asset to be sold during Trimpo ICO campaign.
> Both internal and external settlements within the Trimpo ecosystem will be done with Trimpo tokens.
> Trimpo tokens will be the only payment option for platform fees in the Trimpo ecosystem and one tyof payment options for products on the marketplace.
> Trimpo tokens will be used to reward users on the Trimpo platform, as part of customer loyalty program
> Trimpo tokens will be fully integrated into the ecosystem to ensure its maximum usage and turnover.
We would like to remind you that Trimpo tokens Pre-Sale is live and now is the only time you can receive a guaranteed bonus of 50%! We aim to raise 1000 ETH in investments during the Pre-Sale. Don’t miss out! https://trimpo.io

https://a.radikal.ru/a41/1806/bf/706e71ce11e5.jpg
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

this project has a good vision and a great team.
I believe this project will be successful

Thank you so much!
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

It is time to present you next very important member of our team of professionals at Trimpo, product developer and the blockchain leader of our project — Anatoliy Shishkin!

Anatoliy is a highly-qualified expert with years of experience. He has been developing user interfaces for over 8 years and has dedicated over 4 years to developing products in the field of e-commerce. Previously he has worked with such large companies as Wikimart and GeoIT, as well as the Science and Technology Amur State University and other.

As part of Trimpo, Anatoliy is responsible for the entire product creation process and its full integration into the international market, including stages of ideation, construction and creation of industrial design, conducting market research and analysis. Besides that Anatoliy is responsible for integration of blockchain technology into the platform.

Want to ask Anatoliy a few questions about Trimpo? You can leave your questions here or in our chat  https://t.me/TrimpoChat
https://a.radikal.ru/a40/1806/68/0afbea3e1c46.jpg
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Trimpo pre-ICO Referral Program: 5% bonus in ETH

Our registered users now have the opportunity to invite anyone to participate and, be rewarded with a 5% bonus paid in ETH on any contribution that they bring on board, in the event of pre-ICO reaching the target.

As a registered user, you will have 2 referral links in your personal account at trimpo.io. One of the links is for the landing page of our website, another for registering an account; both of them have your personal referral code.

In your account, in Referral tab, you’ll be able to see all users registered with your code and their contribution.

If the pre-ICO target of 1,000 ETH is reached, your referral bonus in ETH (5% of all contributions made with your referral code) will be delivered to you after the end of our token pre-sale.

If you have any questions, please contact us at tokensale@trimpo.io or via Telegram https://t.me/TrimpoChat

Thank you for your support!

The Trimpo Team

https://b.radikal.ru/b11/1806/ea/ab32b377c6bf.jpg
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

Trimpo is a unique integration service to kick-start merchant sales across global marketplaces and the first blockchain-integrated marketplace.
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Main problems merchants face when selling online:
Most merchants when entering the e-com market face a number of issues, including the following:
* Difficulties associated with the preparations and start of online sales;
* E-commerce market fragmentation;
* No integration of multiple online sales channels in one account;
* Lack of relevant data and analytics.
Trimpo, the multifunctional platform, we have developed, can take on all of these issues and solve them once and for all!
> Trimpo provides the opportunity for merchants to enter any market – be it regional or global – in almost one click;
> Trimpo system core allows storing sales data in real time and automatically update product, sales and inventory data;
> Thanks to the BigData feature, the Trimpo platform allows to easily forecast further activity and results.
To find out more about the innovational Trimpo platform that opens up new opportunities to enter the market, visit our official website at https://trimpo.org.

https://d.radikal.ru/d42/1806/08/e4372441807c.jpg
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

A unique project upon visiting your website and how this project works and you have a great ideas btw I dont heard any bounty campaigns from your project, Is there any?? An idea is worthless if only knew by only few. 

trimpo.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

A unique project upon visiting your website and how this project works and you have a great ideas btw I dont heard any bounty campaigns from your project, Is there any?? An idea is worthless if only knew by only few. 
Hello. Thanks)  On the bounty program, ask in the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3874369
trimpo.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

Competitive pressure is an unpleasant factor that every business gets affected by sooner or later when entering new market or expanding its operations. There are many different ways of dealing with competition, and each demands a systematic approach and a lot of time. To simplify this process as much as possible for Trimpo users we included a number of possibilities in our platform to increase your competitive advantages:

> Increased sales with the help of using several sales channels, taking advantage of smooth integration and automated system that save you time and effort

> Decreased expenses - no need for daily chore-like tasks, opportunity to focus on the main parts of your business – product, positioning, pricing, promotion (the classic 4P by Kotler)

> Decreased charges, ability to receive payments in fiat and cryptocurrencies

> Decreased fees for all market players

Trimpo platform is a convenient and effective tool that every entrepreneur can use to quickly enter a new market and get profits in no time. See for yourself! For more details about the platform visit our official website at https://trimpo.org.

https://d.radikal.ru/d36/1806/18/f9cabf1d55f2.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: