Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:43:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: binance or folkdelta or bancor  (Read 2459 times)
KagiSama

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

I am using Binance and Etherdelta,both are very good exchanges,sometimes on Binance pump groups are doing their pumps and if you join them in a due time ,youncan make some additional profit.Etherdelta is good for buying Eth tokens.
I think etherdelta is the worst. the token's value in etherdelta is too low and also the website load is taking too much time.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

what is the best exchange
If it is me then I would suggest you use KuCoin exchange. There are lots of coins on this exchange. And this is also a very prestigious exchange. I think you should try KuCoin once
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Maybe they are all both good and legitimate standard exchanger in cryptocurrency business, and I don't ever heard any such complaints about those exchangers that you mentioned above. Maybe there are some problem before, but as of now based on my new knowledge about cryptocurrency exchanger, these exchangers that we are about to discuss now are all good and legitimate. And talking about bancor, this is actually a new name for me, maybe bancor is also a good and legitimate one.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Surely the best exchange is Binance. I just do not understand why you do not list more Bittrex and Houpi exchanges. These are large exchanges and have a large number of users

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
Ravidhian116

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

I think the best exchange that on which is available: it is a lot of qualitative altcoins, large day volumes, the excellent interface and safety. Binance is the best, no doubts. It has great liquidity for tokens listed. They've proven that they mean business.
I never heard of Binance last 4 years but here is it always either #1 or #2 top exchange in daily volume. I only use Forkdelta to fish for gems.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Between  these three , I will choose Binance because it is the number 1 exchange and has the higher volume of btc among these three exchanges.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

I will choose binance because binance has high volume, any coin listed on binance normally do so well because of the high volume, and it is worthy to know that binance is the number 1 exchanges in the whole wide world at the moment. Folkdelta or bancor, they are good but not easy to use, binace is easy to even the newbie in crypto can use it comfortable, unlike forkdelta or bancor.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

I haven't heard about all of them but it seems to me that my friend was sharing his thoughts about the binance. I was recommended to use it as it is considered more or less safe and it is user-friendly
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

binance folkdelta and bancor are the most important exchange sites in the currency exchange. Most of the investors are using these sites. I think binance is the easiest to use and has the highest level of security.
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

from the three exchanger, the binence I think is the best, because the volume and members are too much
while for token sales forkdelta at most

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

So for me binance is my go to exchange for buying and selling my cryptos. There are listed nealry all coins which i own. Aswell i own some bnb token so i have to pay less tradding fees

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐