Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: binance or folkdelta or bancor  (Read 2453 times)
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

what is the best exchange

Obviously Binance, working with Binance is easier: there is a clear interface, all the tools necessary for analysis and trade, a functional private cabinet.
In a word to understand Binance pages is not difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Of course binance for me it is a good exchange, very popular, high trading volume and it has good security. The best cryptocurrency exchange for me.
Amongst all the trading exchanges which are there in this world, if we carry out a survey, then we will get to know that more than half of the traders and investors are either using bittrex trading exchange or binance trading exchange and that the ones who are using these exchanges are very much satisfied with the way they are behaving and that they don’t have any kind of insecurities as well.
Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Among the three you listed above, Binance is the best exchange, it has a very high volume and a good interface that makes trading amazing, it has all the stable and good coins on it. I so much prefer it because it's handy
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

One of best exchange is for sure BINANCE, fast, easy to use, with many coins and one of best liquidity....
therutot

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

good exchange for me is forkdelta because it's easy to use this exchange. the other exchange its so hard to understand the breakthrough. but the binance and bancor also are good but the forkdelta is more familiar to me.
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

So far i go for binance because I often read in telegram that most of the community they always choose binance than any other exchange. I am not yet also familiar with bancor.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

From my own experience, I can say that I like the best of bins, fork is a very weak and poorly made stock exchange. Bancor looks good, but I have not used it yet.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

I've never tried forkdelta, forkdelta pretty good more lightly, the interface is very cool and Fee Gas is still normal and cheap, I myself have used several times to buy new Token ico listing. Although the rate is 1% more expensive than the general market.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

well for me the best exchange is binance, because binance requires a large payment to be listed and also liquidity and volume of such token. once listed in binance the tokens will be popular and the price will go up because the demands are also high.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

In my opinion all mentioned are of excellent quality but it is a cowardice to compare Binance with the others, not lowering Forkdelta and Bancor, but Binance has a large structure of investors and sponsors, thus being considered as the best exchange in the crypto currently. I would definitely choose Binance because it is safe and has many benefits when used for commercial purposes than forkdelta and bancor
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I recently saw what Bancor is and it seems to me that this is a very convenient service, but all the same volumes today only on Binance from the possible suggested options, so you need to choose exactly Binance
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

My choice is binance from all these three as binance have highest trading volume and we can withdraw 2 bitcoin per day without any verification. I feel forkdelta is a prototype of etherdelta.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Are you joking? How can you compare Binance to these exchanges? It's like comparing Bentley and old Ford, it's pointless. Other exchanges that you called, I would not even use it, because there is a chance to stay without money Shocked
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Undoubtedly binance is the best between those three exchanges. Binance is the highly reputed & belongs to huge volume. Very easy & simple user friendly interface & functions. I don't think they are equal competitor for binance. Grin Grin Grin
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Undoubtedly binance is the best between those three exchanges. Binance is the highly reputed & belongs to huge volume. Very easy & simple user friendly interface & functions. I don't think they are equal competitor for binance. Grin Grin Grin

Binance is the most serious trading site, we share same opinion about that. They grown into something big in past 6 months
and people like to choose it.
   Folkdelta is different kind of exchange site. They have more tokens on their site then most other exchanges. When I check
where I can buy some new tokens almost always Folkdelta has it.
   About Bancor I didn`t heard much. Except couple advertisements about them on internet I didn`t saw anyone talks about it.
   People should be registered on more than one place. Just like that you can have access to all coins and tokens. It`s goes
gradually, first one, than you need one more place for some other coin, than third for some token and like that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Binance is the world number one. With re-entry fee, it will grow even further. Therefore, Binance coin will also grow strongly. Suitable to hold long
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

So far, I have only traded in two of the trading sites mentioned above which is forkdelta and Binance. In my opinion, Binance is the best trading site among them because it ia easy to use (especially the app). Forkdelta is good, too, but it only offers ETH pairings unlike Binance which offers a lot of pairinga such as with BTC, ETH, USDT, etc. They offer discounted fees, too, using BNB, which is good.

In any case, FD can be used when you want to buy new ERc-20 coins/tokens. They are odten listed here first.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Well, if the three of that you says, then there is undoubtedly Binance. The largest exchange, the largest volumes. Undoubtedly the best exchange at the moment
Yes, Binance is a safe choice. Most people focus on Binance exchanges because the cost of exchange I think is the lowest in the big exchange. In addition, Binance has a very large trading volume
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

These would be my top favorite by order:

1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. Kucoin
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

There is no doubt that Binance is number one. If i had to choose only one exchange where i can keep all my money, then i would definitely use Binance. But not every coin can be added at this exchange, so sometimes exchanges like Forkdelta can be very helpful and convenient because you can find there a lot of different coins that you are interested in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: