Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: binance or folkdelta or bancor  (Read 2459 times)
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Binance off course, it has volume ad large number of coins. Forkdelta is dead after recent hacks and i won't touch them for a long time to come. Bancor if you want to buy a large number of coins which has no liquidity immediately.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Binance is the best exchange in the category of exchanges like forkdelta and bancor. Binance has a huge trading volume within 24 hours and the exchange is also user friendly in the sense that it has a simple interface for all users.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

I never used folkdelta or bancor before.
Binance is a great exchange for sure. It is easy to use and with low fee.
IDEX is also great for trading latest tokens.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

I think it is very difficult to determine the best exchange, because sometimes an exchange is very good in favor of a coin or token, but bad against coin or other tokens. most of the time, many traders judge a good exchange based on large trading volume, speed in deposit or withdraw, and security.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

Binance is the best among these exchanges in all aspects. Talk of safety, higher volumes, binance tops it all. It is not surprising how people keep asking "when binance?" in telegram groups of various projects.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

For me Bibiabce is the best of these three. I also like Bancor. Forkdelta is not that bad, but it is not among my favourites, but I am using it from time to time.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Binance is the best among these exchanges in all aspects. Talk of safety, higher volumes, binance tops it all. It is not surprising how people keep asking "when binance?" in telegram groups of various projects.
Yes, binance is one of the best exchange eventhough the coin is not popular and less potential ,the volume rapidly moving so among of these three exchange option binance is my favorite site due to the security of our coin.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Im using binance for almost a month the platform are good and a lot of token listed in that site so Im must comportable to using that trading site compare to folkdelta (decentralized wxchange site).
It has also a android application that easy to use to monitor the flow of the altcoin.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

If you look at the three markets that you offer of course the best market currently still owned by binance because it is only binance that has a large volume and coin options are also many there and most importantly the fast transaction that I need

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Luclfer

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

After the binase exchange opened, I work only with Her. Other exchanges are not interesting to me.
Everything is convenient and clear and all the top altcoins are on this exchange! Perhaps many will agree with me that it is one of the best !
imadar

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

Of course binance. Binance can not be compared with forkdelta.

I strongly advise not to use forkdelta. Binance is the exchange with the largest market capitalization
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Well, of course, of these listed Binancethe best exchange for daily trading there is everything simple and affordable, forkdelta is an exchanger on which you can exchange their tokens and get ETH
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

Binace is of course a top choice at the moment. Coin listing on the exchange ensures that it is highly liquid. Money transfers and withdrawals are also fast and convenient. Especially due to the use of BNB internal coin, transaction costs will fall by 50%.
popotao92

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

Unlike centralized exchanges (like binance), the decentralized exchanges (like folkdelta) won’t have the power to steal users’ deposits.
Jawad Escobar

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

I will say Binance is best and if you wanna go for decentralized exchange than IDEX is best
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

For me i recommend trading in binance because it is the most sucured exchange on the list because forkdelta is just like a minor trading site not a heavy duty on and it can be hacked easily by experienced hackers.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

what is the best exchange

Forkdelta is a decentralized exchange. Binance is a centralized exchange. I don't really know which class Bancor falls into. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages. I like to use both but I use the centralized exchanges more for now because of ease of use.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

Yes, I think such questions should not ask here and so everything is clear is it better to trade !)
bumoranty

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Binance is the best exchange in the category exchanges listed here. In term of trading volume within 24 hours binance exchange has the highest trading volume. Although other exchange such as forkdelta also has its own use because its a decentralized exchange. Its possible to trade coins that are yet to be officially listed on centralized exchanges by using forkdelta.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

Definitely Binance. This exchange wins in many respects, ranging from a user-friendly interface to the common capital of coins. Etherdelta is good only because it can find many tokens after the end of the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: