Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: binance or folkdelta or bancor  (Read 2453 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

I dont think there is any comparison between these three but still, if you really want to then compare between centralized and decentralized exchanges. Decentralized are very much secure if you follow all precautions. But centralized gives you more ease of use and user experience.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

Folkdelta many tokens and binance also a large selection of tokens ,but do not forget Folkdelta is a decentralized exchange ,how can you compare?
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

I will give my vote for Binance. I have been with them for a long time now and never had any problems, and here are a lot of different assets to trade as well.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

My favorite exchange is Binance. Also, with the token not listed on the exchange, I chose Forkdelta.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

I think almost all investors and traders prefer the binance of that choice, because this market has proven to have a large volume, and a good level of security, and very few people don't like this market
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

of course binance what a lame question is this? but sometimes i feel bad about when i see how binance manipulate alts :/
binance is an option for me, because binance is a coin that we will buy, and is an exchange that can be trusted and with a lot of volume.
forkdelta is the last choice if the ico coin is not in a large exchange.
Binance is also my choice above all. It used a Hugh security where you can able to store an amount for a moment until you trade it. Binance have almost expensive coins in the market where you can diversify for the better though the withdrawal fee is that high than other exchange, it is worth when you withdraw huge amount from it.

NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

There are a few International exchanges which are very good in their services and offer a plethora of tokens for trading.

A few of good international exchanges are:

Binance
Bittrex
Bitfinex
Poloneix
Of course there are more, but these are the ones I have used and found good enough. They all let you trade against USD.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

Certainly I will have Binance, because I believe Binance is indeed the most interested in the Exchange.
Binance has also never been heard that he has been hacked, in contrast to forkdelta and Bancor who were hacked by hackers.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

the best exchanger in my opinion is binance. the coin in the exchange binance is a good coin, it can't be any coin. and usually coins that enter binance have expensive prices. but just that to withdraw the price is expensive. but depending, if I can sell on forkdelta, I prefer forkdelta because it's easy.

Yes right, I agree that the best exchange at the moment is binance, almost all the coins listed in binance have a great reputation and transaction volume so binance is better than forkdelta.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

Well, binance is quite different then forkdelta and bancor (which are both decentralized exchanges).
So if you are going off of principle, and you hate the idea of using a centralized exchange and want to go p2p, then go for bancor (the better of the two).

But, if you don't care, then binance is obviously the better exchange.
It has WAY more volume, the other two aren't even close.
It has more variety in trading options and far more liquidity.
Also, binance is quite cheap if you use BNB for the fees.

For me, I personally use binance.
I like the idea of decentralized exchanges, but none of them are at the point to provide mass volume yet.
For me, I need to be able to move my coins around in a reliable manner when I want.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Of course, binance for trades is better and this shows its volume of trades per day. She has many advantages low commission and safety of funds on the balance sheet. Also, the remains of coins or tokens on the balance can be swap for the exchange bnb token, which is very convenient compared to other exchanges in which this is not available. The  exchange goes to Malta has a good effect on him.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

the best exchanger in my opinion is binance. the coin in the exchange binance is a good coin, it can't be any coin. and usually coins that enter binance have expensive prices. but just that to withdraw the price is expensive. but depending, if I can sell on forkdelta, I prefer forkdelta because it's easy.

You're right. Binans is one of the best exchangers. But it does not have all the interesting coins. It is for this reason that I use more than one dozen exchangers.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Forkdelta is the best in my assessment of all the three! Forkdelta is actually forked out of etherdelta and many issues that plague etherdelta is non existent in forkdelta. Forkdelta is fast and not buggy! Fordelta is also decentralized exchange with less security issue so far!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

All depends on what coins or tokens you are after. We tend to trade wherever we need to find the appropriate coins to buy and sell. My Wife who mainly day trades, usually trades on Binance and Idex and sometimes on Kucoin but if she needs to get other coins she has done so on other exchanges as well. It all really does depend on the moment. We can't compare decentralized exchanges to centralized ones, it is like comparing an apple to an orange.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

I used all exchanges that i need to trade. Most of them i has being used to trade some are great and some are less great. Overall my issues with most of exchanges is sending bitcoin. It take time and sometime goes until 24hours to delivered. So beware of this kind exchanges. Cause in trade we need fast transaction and time is money in cryptocurrency.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

Bancor interface is more friendly compared to ForkDelta and it easier to use. But i like exchange with 0x protocol at the base, conveniently to use with metamask. The biggest advantage of all of this dex - your funds are on your own control.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Bancor interface is more friendly compared to ForkDelta and it easier to use. But i like exchange with 0x protocol at the base, conveniently to use with metamask. The biggest advantage of all of this dex - your funds are on your own control.

Both of these exchanges have different ways from one another but this depends on how you are comfortable to use them well now. If you are comfortable and believe in one exchange then you will be hard to turn to the other.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I choose the decentralized exchanges for the exchange. They it is much more reliable than centralized. ForkDelta the best choice for your trade

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Depends on the altcoin you are trading, binance or folkdelta or bancor are all very good at this time!
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

What kind of comparison is this or what question could this be. How would anyone even imagine this in his/her mind. I the picture not still clear to you that Binance is the best exchange among these exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: