Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or not invest into crypto currency? here is the question  (Read 5380 times)
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:21:48 AM

One of my friends is into bitcoins and other alternative coins and he is using this service. www.cryptodeposit.net He invested about 5 btc. 3 of them he already got back with some % in profit and he is now waiting january for next withdrawal. If you verify your indentity on cryptodeposit.net then you will get nice bonuses and stuff but my friend has not yet did that he is using normal account because he said that there is some sort of payment for verified account or something. And I checked on google and internet and I see that there are response from people about this service and its pretty nice, so anyway there is this referral system and my friend sent me it, i've invested now about 0.6 btc and in january I should be able to withdraw. you can also invest other coins like litecoin or feathercoin etc. And they have more services not only investments but some other as well..but am sharing this with u now since u are looking for something like this I suppose. btw account creation system reminds me of a way joining a golf club but it seems secured that way from spam and bots.
Oh you didnt know this before? This is good service, as far as im concerned it is not a scam. Ive been using this for a while now,  I have personally invested 0.5 Bitcoin , and so far so good. Btw response from users has been so good and I personally have verified real account, I recommend it. The membership fees you talking about are not actual fees. There is no membership fee for cryptodeposit.net , they have license for real account users which makes this whole service safer and spam/bot free. Now that Bitcoin price fell cryptodeposit is growing and it is possible for it to become something big in this Bitcoin community.
Yeah this is something I was looking for and it looks pretty good. Applied for account today, how long need to wait for confirmation?

Now you're just ignoring all the friendly wise advice... Hmmm. I wonder how this will turn out in the end?

You do realise in Btc world, bernie madoff can't go to prison?

of course he can ,pirate@40 is being prosecuted for stealing btc
anyone else who gets caught will probably also be charged withh theft or fraud

Good point. But for every person caught it seems like 999 get away. Cloudhashing charges $80 per ghs for their "gold" contract.  What a joke.

Weexchange has so far lost 96% of people's funds. How many exchanges have closed already?

Some guy called shakura nabbed 2,200 btcs. Yifu from Avalon didn't give refunds and allegedly used customer equipment for mining. Bfl "slow" on hardware delivery, as in one year slow... (Reach your own conclusions on slowness.)

I'm just scratching the surface, if you know what I mean. It's a little bit caveat emptor around here.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:01:51 PM

LOL. All of a sudden a bunch of new accounts turn up defending a random link posted within a 15 page thread?

Yep and they all use exactly the same "engrish" as nigerian prince scam emails.. Hmm no must be a coincidence, I am positive the website "istealyourcoinsbitch.cmo" must be a legit business. "Good site I make 0.2 BTC" jeezus how stupid they think people are? No, how stupid they *know* people are, that's what is scary.

i am satoshi
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:29:32 AM

One of my friends is into bitcoins and other alternative coins and he is using this service. www.cryptodeposit.net He invested about 5 btc. 3 of them he already got back with some % in profit and he is now waiting january for next withdrawal. If you verify your indentity on cryptodeposit.net then you will get nice bonuses and stuff but my friend has not yet did that he is using normal account because he said that there is some sort of payment for verified account or something. And I checked on google and internet and I see that there are response from people about this service and its pretty nice, so anyway there is this referral system and my friend sent me it, i've invested now about 0.6 btc and in january I should be able to withdraw. you can also invest other coins like litecoin or feathercoin etc. And they have more services not only investments but some other as well..but am sharing this with u now since u are looking for something like this I suppose. btw account creation system reminds me of a way joining a golf club but it seems secured that way from spam and bots.
Oh you didnt know this before? This is good service, as far as im concerned it is not a scam. Ive been using this for a while now,  I have personally invested 0.5 Bitcoin , and so far so good. Btw response from users has been so good and I personally have verified real account, I recommend it. The membership fees you talking about are not actual fees. There is no membership fee for cryptodeposit.net , they have license for real account users which makes this whole service safer and spam/bot free. Now that Bitcoin price fell cryptodeposit is growing and it is possible for it to become something big in this Bitcoin community.
Yeah this is something I was looking for and it looks pretty good. Applied for account today, how long need to wait for confirmation?

Now you're just ignoring all the friendly wise advice... Hmmm. I wonder how this will turn out in the end?

You do realise in Btc world, bernie madoff can't go to prison?

of course he can ,pirate@40 is being prosecuted for stealing btc
anyone else who gets caught will probably also be charged withh theft or fraud

Good point. But for every person caught it seems like 999 get away. Cloudhashing charges $80 per ghs for their "gold" contract.  What a joke.

Weexchange has so far lost 96% of people's funds. How many exchanges have closed already?

Some guy called shakura nabbed 2,200 btcs. Yifu from Avalon didn't give refunds and allegedly used customer equipment for mining. Bfl "slow" on hardware delivery, as in one year slow... (Reach your own conclusions on slowness.)

I'm just scratching the surface, if you know what I mean. It's a little bit caveat emptor around here.

thats nothing
the owner of sheep marketplace apparently stole 96,000 btc from his users 2 weeks ago (100million $ worth at the time )
hes been traced to eastern europe but i think thats probably as far as it will go ......
unlike pirate@40 nobody knows who this guy is and the coins have already been cashed  out
at least  in part by btc-e as far as i have read angry users followed the stolen coins through various tumblers  and mixers
until they realised they were in btc-e
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:24:32 PM

If that person is cashing out via Btc e then technically Btc e should know who that person is.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:44:59 PM

If that person is cashing out via Btc e then technically Btc e should know who that person is.

the sellers who got robbed followed the coins ,you can read the details on reddit and some other sites  :

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=reddit+sheep+stolen+btc+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=OSS3UuqGK8SrrAfxwYDIDw

i think i read the  theif was traced to the cheque republic or somewhere like that but his ip adddres was belonging to their  womens national  volleyball team so they can probably kiss goodbye to those 96,000 btc  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: