Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO (DBCC) TOKEN SALE ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN!!  (Read 2168 times)
jayakati

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:40 AM

An interesting project by offering easy data access to premium data quickly and easily, for its users will certainly be a special attraction for investors to allocate funds owned in this project.
Hopefully with a good concept and supported with artificial intelligence and blockchain technology will make this project successful and in demand by many people and this project can run in accordance with the plans that have been made by the team and the developer and achieve the expected target.
gool luck Dev N team
If indeed such purpose in the wake of this project I am sure that in the future will be a lot of investors who join in this project and may in the future be able to smoothly and successfully.
it is true that this project has many benefits for the future, and I also hope that many investors will be interested in this project so that the project will be successful.
the team will always provide the best for this project so that later this project will attract many investors interest to join, and success will be achieved by this one project.

thats the main goal of every good project. also noticed that there are companies that are using their services so i think theres something in here. great projects are not made overnight
amazing project, a project that brings a very innovative concept. good comments so far about the project are also growing much, it indicates that the project is indeed nice and very nice also if it can be expanded rapidly in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:37 AM

An interesting project by offering easy data access to premium data quickly and easily, for its users will certainly be a special attraction for investors to allocate funds owned in this project.
Hopefully with a good concept and supported with artificial intelligence and blockchain technology will make this project successful and in demand by many people and this project can run in accordance with the plans that have been made by the team and the developer and achieve the expected target.
gool luck Dev N team
If indeed such purpose in the wake of this project I am sure that in the future will be a lot of investors who join in this project and may in the future be able to smoothly and successfully.
it is true that this project has many benefits for the future, and I also hope that many investors will be interested in this project so that the project will be successful.
the team will always provide the best for this project so that later this project will attract many investors interest to join, and success will be achieved by this one project.

thats the main goal of every good project. also noticed that there are companies that are using their services so i think theres something in here. great projects are not made overnight
amazing project, a project that brings a very innovative concept. good comments so far about the project are also growing much, it indicates that the project is indeed nice and very nice also if it can be expanded rapidly in the future.

I am sure the team in this project will definitely do the best for the success of this project so that later this project will be able to expand widely for the future, the spirit continues for the team and success for this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:18 AM

gool luck Dev N team

I am sure the team in this project will definitely do the best for the success of this project so that later this project will be able to expand widely for the future, the spirit continues for the team and success for this project.
many who support this project to succeed later, with a convincing team they will surely satisfy the project and will not produce disappointing results for participants and investors who have joined later. Success is always a future project.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

gool luck Dev N team

many who support this project to succeed later, with a convincing team they will surely satisfy the project and will not produce disappointing results for participants and investors who have joined later. Success is always a future project.
certainly there is no doubt about it, all the teams will definitely work hard and work well together.
because they also expect this project could be a huge success and give satisfactory results.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

gool luck Dev N team

certainly there is no doubt about it, all the teams will definitely work hard and work well together.
because they also expect this project could be a huge success and give satisfactory results.
We all hope the hard work that has been already running later can be maximum fruition for the development and progress of the projects.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

I would love to invest to this project's ICO, especially now that their a couple of bonuses for it's presale.
But, the minimum amount that should be invested (using ETH) is a bit high for us small-time investors.
Any chance on lowering the minimum amount?
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

This ICO will surely be succeed! With their almost perfect ICO rates, I will not be surprise if they can be able to get their goal before the end oF ICO!
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

DATABLOCKCHAIN ANN thread translated into Filipino is now available! Please, join discussions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4162868.msg39443567#msg39443567
DataBlockchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

PRE-SALE IS OPEN! Ends June 21st!

Visit www.datablockchain.io to participate, and be sure to join the telegram channel! https://t.me/DBCIO
jakeshadows27

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Great  project ever i hope your sucess and team  Smiley Smiley

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Great  project ever i hope your sucess and team  Smiley Smiley

I can't tell yet if this is a great project.
Maybe once it takes off. Their vision is great though.
Looking forward towards the realization of this project. Good luck!
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

not much on going here in the ann thread.
is there a telegram chat?
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

not much on going here in the ann thread.
is there a telegram chat?
Join here: https://t.me/DBCIO

Soft Cap $10M Reached! Presale still a live!
Presale will be end in June 21, 2018
https://www.datablockchain.io/

https://medium.com/dbc-io/announcement-10-million-usd-soft-cap-reached-e80a0e9d29bf
kamvreto
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

Know more about Datablockchain, please take a look DATABLOCKCHAIN #AMA with CTO Jesse Brown https://medium.com/dbc-io/datablockchain-io-ama-with-cto-jesse-brown-5d55bd085300
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

DataBlockchain.io Weekly Update 06/15/18
https://medium.com/dbc-io/datablockchain-io-weekly-update-06-15-18-2e6fabf95f08

Hey everyone, in an ongoing effort to keep our community informed on the progress of our project, we would like to share with you this weekly update on the latest news and happenings on our project:

Soft Cap Officially Reached: This week, we officially reached our $10 Million USD Soft Cap! This marks a major milestone for our project and will greatly assist us in our effort to democratize the data marketplace at large. We have also added a ticker to our website to show the current progress of the sale and to keep you updated. You can see it for yourself on our website here

New Purchasing Dashboard Interface: We are happy to tell you after listening to the feedback of the community that we have removed the reported bugs and streamlined the process for our purchasing dashboard. The new dashboard has greatly simplified the purchasing process of our tokens as well. You can join our Pre-Sale here: https://www.datablockchain.io/

Ledger Nano S Twitter Giveaway Completion: This past week, we ran a giveaway contest for a brand new Ledger Nano S hardware wallet and would like to thank all who took the time to enter. We will continue to run various promotions and giveaways in the future so be on the lookout!

That concludes this week’s update. Stay tuned for more updates and news each week as our project progresses along!
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

I would love to invest to this project's ICO, especially now that their a couple of bonuses for it's presale.
But, the minimum amount that should be invested (using ETH) is a bit high for us small-time investors.

Hi yojodojo21. I think 1ETH to get $ 0.08 for every token at the presale stage is very reasonable. Because at ICO you have to buy $ 0.12 for each token. The other ICO I see is the minimum purchase limit at the PreICO stage is much higher
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
If you are already interested in this project soon join and for all clarification on the minimum investment amount you can search in the white paper.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Solid team with interesting idea I hope this project will give chance to all investors to make huge profit. I hope by end of this ICO they will get succeed to raise more funds and will complete this process with nice momentum.
kamvreto
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Hi yojodojo21. I think 1ETH to get $ 0.08 for every token at the presale stage is very reasonable. Because at ICO you have to buy $ 0.12 for each token. The other ICO I see is the minimum purchase limit at the PreICO stage is much higher
Min purchase for presale is 1 ETH and 0.1 ETH for public sale. $10M raised at this moment.
Also, DATABLOCKCHAIN launch referral program, invite your friends to contribute in this token sale, and earn 10% of each purchase they make. https://medium.com/dbc-io/announcement-datablockchain-io-referral-program-b6890d5d9841
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: