Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:19:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin?  (Read 5835 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:23:19 PM

Have you guys seen the growth going on in DVC?

Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:02:50 PM

Elacoin. It's rare and it's affordable. It's difficult to mine and difficult to buy in volume.
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:03:58 PM

I would say Quarkcoin due to its unique and awesome hashing algorithm. I really like Primecoin too though

How is the QRK hasing algorithm unique, when compared to SRC?

SRC also is not nearly fully mined.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:33:49 PM

I would say Quarkcoin due to its unique and awesome hashing algorithm. I really like Primecoin too though

What is SRC?

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:34:52 PM

I know this answer!

Which ever one I have the most of! That changes from day to day lol.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Reece523

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:35:35 PM

SecureCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270852.0

What is SRC?
hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

What is SRC?

http://securecoin.org/

It is due for a sharp rise. DGC, SRC, and ARG are all sibling coins. A direct USD exchange will be opening for them. DGC is benefiting from that right now. After people realize that SRC is a clean QRK, I expect the lift to begin.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:51:52 PM

DevaCoin is still the best choise as long as it hits 0,01 BTC-rate. After this something else probably - but until then - the Deva is # 1.

Arguments: Extremely cheap and designed to cost 0,001 BTC but eventually it will go to the bubble phase and become fart more expensive.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

DevaCoin is still the best choise as long as it hits 0,01 BTC-rate. After this something else probably - but until then - the Deva is # 1.

Arguments: Extremely cheap and designed to cost 0,001 BTC but eventually it will go to the bubble phase and become fart more expensive.

I can't wait Smiley

Jomppe

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:18:37 PM

Yup - it will not probably happen overnight but also it can be a matter of just days or months.  Wink

Remember what has happened to LiteCoin. How many of the early sellers are repenting with tears and great agony when selling it in 1 USD or even 20 USD?
Guys, be patient, it shall be rewarded. You will not come rich with just 20 BTC worth of Devacoins overnight - for being rich in a short period of time you need far more Devacoins and good nerves as you watch it rising towards 0,001-0,01 BTC levels.

I am sorry to wake you up. This is a beast and it is rising from the depth of the thin-bottomed pit.
It shall arise and shine in the light of its glory.
It shall be lifted up and it shall make the holders of it the new elite among the BitCoin-folks.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:34:46 PM

Yup - it will not probably happen overnight but also it can be a matter of just days or months.  Wink

Remember what has happened to LiteCoin. How many of the early sellers are repenting with tears and great agony when selling it in 1 USD or even 20 USD?
Guys, be patient, it shall be rewarded. You will not come rich with just 20 BTC worth of Devacoins overnight - for being rich in a short period of time you need far more Devacoins and good nerves as you watch it rising towards 0,001-0,01 BTC levels.

I am sorry to wake you up. This is a beast and it is rising from the depth of the thin-bottomed pit.
It shall arise and shine in the light of its glory.
It shall be lifted up and it shall make the holders of it the new elite among the BitCoin-folks.

I have been watching the coins for a while and I have devcoins I expect them to hit 1-10 cents each

Jomppe

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:44:45 PM

You are conservative.
I expect them hitting 1 dollar each minimum.
DevCoins are excellent buy-opportunity at these low levels.
I have bought some and I am planning to keeping on buying little by little.
Although it becomes always more and more expensive to buy. Seliing at these low levels is too early in my opinion.
Jomppe

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:22:22 PM

Wow!!! Strong selling now - will this lead to a correction all the way to 100 satoshi?  Huh
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:20:19 AM

You are conservative.
I expect them hitting 1 dollar each minimum.
DevCoins are excellent buy-opportunity at these low levels.
I have bought some and I am planning to keeping on buying little by little.
Although it becomes always more and more expensive to buy. Seliing at these low levels is too early in my opinion.

Of course it is too early to sell Altcoins are new to the world and I am sure there are altcoiners that will be giving out tons of coins for Christmas and that will only work to bring even more people to all the alts

It is not a good time to sell any coin unless you have a reason But helping the market move can be a good reason Because if you put a dent in the price people will start buying them faster

Jomppe

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 11:44:34 AM

Okay, I am sorry for all the sellers who sold in this dip Devacoins.
I am sorry.
Unfortunately the price is not going to go at these levels never anymore.
There is so huge buying pressure coming that the coin goes up. The earliest moment to sell is when it becomes popular (and the going rate is closer to 0,01 than 0,001).
All the rates below 0,001 is excellent buying opportunities, and up from this there starts conservative selling and aggressive selling at 0,01 levels.

Personally I had to take a little sleep and this is why I put some buy-orders which I am very thankful for all the sellers who filled them. Thanks to you, I am going to be reach as this beast goes to the moon.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:45:43 PM

Okay, I am sorry for all the sellers who sold in this dip Devacoins.
I am sorry.
Unfortunately the price is not going to go at these levels never anymore.
There is so huge buying pressure coming that the coin goes up. The earliest moment to sell is when it becomes popular (and the going rate is closer to 0,01 than 0,001).
All the rates below 0,001 is excellent buying opportunities, and up from this there starts conservative selling and aggressive selling at 0,01 levels.

Personally I had to take a little sleep and this is why I put some buy-orders which I am very thankful for all the sellers who filled them. Thanks to you, I am going to be reach as this beast goes to the moon.

It has to go down or it can't go up I'm guessing that that was just one person selling some of their devtome earnings which means now someone owns a lot of coins that were not out in the wild before

KingGoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:58:26 PM

Cool

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
Zooey

Activity: 241

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:06:08 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+the+best+altcoin%3F

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
jesusweb

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:35:22 PM

Freicoin (FRC)

Dime: 74r2RkvRswFCCBubjZnNULKMnyA7aQjMrK | Lotto: LnPMkqhGv4cAaFCPh7mxt6nBDi8Y6kz8qw | Catcoin: 9Z5Q87sYwAwFLnTkK7UzBR9qxACZ3PzkKW
 If need promote a coin contact me ...
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:55:44 PM

Devcoin is like the energizer bunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: