Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits of drinking hot water  (Read 1622 times)
Santri95

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

Regularly drinking warm water, you can lose weight.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

Warm water does have many benefits to the body, drinking plain water after waking up when the belly of yours has not been filled can launch the digestive system and lose weight.
marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

Lose weight, relieve nasal congestion, prevent premature aging Wink Wink
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

the benefits of drinking hot water can warm our bodies in cold weather
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

hot drinks can lose weight, easy way is to mix it with lemon juice, then drink in the morning before doing the activity. hopefully useful
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Regularly drinking warm water, you can lose weight, drinking warm water helps relieve a stuffy nose, and menstrual pain will also go away with warm water..
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

You are very right, using hot water can effectively control stones, especially kidney stones, and daily reference to hot water on a daily basis can make our body more easily discharge impurities!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

They said drinking hot water can reduce weight. It also improves blood circulation.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
iwan87

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Rutin minum air hangat, berat badanmu bisa makin berkurang. ...
Minum air hangat membantu meringankan hidung yang tersumbat. ...
Nyeri menstruasi juga akan segera pergi dengan air hangat. ...
Selain itu, air hangat juga bisa menjadi sarana detoksifikasi tubuh yang jitu.
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

Before reading all the benefits everyone mentioned in here, I didn't really know that hot water had that many great effects and uses. When I was a child, we visited my aunt's house in the morning and I saw their whole family drink hot water right after waking up. I asked them what for, and they were quite shocked that I don't drink hot water in the morning--as if that's a common thing. Thank you for this post and everyone who contributed; you guys made me grab a glass of water just now  Grin

kennmobility

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

this is so informative, thanks buddy
kokit22

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

hot water is provide some solutions to mans health
1 it stop sweating much
2 it helps in easy digestion
3 it illuminates the immune system
4 it reduce cholesterol and many more i cant think of
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Any water you drink is going to immediately dissappate into your body and reach the same temperature anyway so it really doesn't matter. The only benefit is if it's a hot or cold day and you can use the temperature of the liquid to help regulate your body temperature by a little bit, but even then a glass of water is tiny compared to the volume of your body which is 70% water.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
0matthew027

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Many diseases Water Can Cure

Yes!Many Illnesses Water can cure.It is really a great thing to know that water can prevent and heal many of our diseases.

As you know human body is made of 72% of water.

It means that all organs of human body will face serious problem if we do not provide sufficient quantity of water to it.

So in this way you can imagine the importance of water for all human beings.

Now come to the point.Human body is vulnerable to many diseases and many people die due to diseases that occur due to lack of water.

How water is so important
We take our meals twice or thrice a day and have to drink water in order to digest the food properly.

But you may not know that the quantity of water we take daily is not sufficient for us that all organs will work properly.

Which diseases water will cure
water is really capable of removing many disease if we take it regularly.

8-10 glasses of water a day, will help to remove Kidney stones.
it will cure your low and high blood pressure level.
if you take proper quantity of water,you will never suffer heart attack.
Water cures clotting in human body.
It provides super and natural glow to the skin.
Water cures cancer,because many people suffer from cancer due to acidity for long and doctors say that acidity stimulates cancer cells in our body.
water is capable of curing PILES.
If we take proper quantity of water daily,you will never suffer hair-fall problem.
Most important note:

Friends if you drink 2-3 glasses of luke-warm water in empty stomach then you will never suffer acidity,obesity and BP problem in your life.

Luke-Warm water not hot hehehe. I think its major effect is that warm water helps our blood circulation so our Blood Pressure will be more stable than a normal person. Also, ya'll should avoid drinking cold water especially in nights but of course if the weather is hot then it is advised to drink cold water.
PrinceKael

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

but of course if the weather is hot then it is advised to drink cold water.

It's actually marginally better to drink warm water on a hot day, rather than cold water. Apparently, your body works harder to adjust the cold temperature of the water to your body and cool you down faster. The warmer temperature also encourages sweating (seems counter-intuitive) however is a natural response that can cool you down as long as you're letting the sweat evaporate into the air rather than getting it trapped into thick layers of clothing.

I'm not sure there is sufficient evidence that makes this certain, but at least that's what I've read.

https://www.billi-uk.com/does-drinking-ice-cold-water-on-a-hot-day-cool-you-down/

https://www.joe.ie/life-style/hot-drinks-hot-weather-592098

https://www.quora.com/Does-drinking-cold-water-increase-the-body-heat-or-reduce-it
Bagroth

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

The benefits of drinking warm water is to relieve the body, can relieve nasal congestion and in addition also become a means of detoxification of the body
Hefur

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

Good information about water but now start in our country summer season so, i prefer now everyone cold water.
ShexedeArtia

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Many diseases Water Can Cure

Yes!Many Illnesses Water can cure.It is really a great thing to know that water can prevent and heal many of our diseases.

As you know human body is made of 72% of water.

It means that all organs of human body will face serious problem if we do not provide sufficient quantity of water to it.

So in this way you can imagine the importance of water for all human beings.

Now come to the point.Human body is vulnerable to many diseases and many people die due to diseases that occur due to lack of water.

How water is so important
We take our meals twice or thrice a day and have to drink water in order to digest the food properly.

But you may not know that the quantity of water we take daily is not sufficient for us that all organs will work properly.

Which diseases water will cure
water is really capable of removing many disease if we take it regularly.

8-10 glasses of water a day, will help to remove Kidney stones.
it will cure your low and high blood pressure level.
if you take proper quantity of water,you will never suffer heart attack.
Water cures clotting in human body.
It provides super and natural glow to the skin.
Water cures cancer,because many people suffer from cancer due to acidity for long and doctors say that acidity stimulates cancer cells in our body.
water is capable of curing PILES.
If we take proper quantity of water daily,you will never suffer hair-fall problem.
Most important note:

Friends if you drink 2-3 glasses of luke-warm water in empty stomach then you will never suffer acidity,obesity and BP problem in your life.

wow, i knew it was important to stay hydrated but... thanks for sharing your knowladge man and i have question i mean it is hard to drink warm or hot water so is there some drastic difference between drinking cold water or warm water?
kind2206

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Hot water with mint sugar is very tasty.
incryptico

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: