Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

NEO is a very strong based Chinese ETH and is modified form of ETH.Currently NEO is undervalued is in nascent stage.Its developers are highly competent in Block  Chain technology. Continuous development work is underway and in coming few years NEO would be comparable to ETH.Investment in NEO is highly preferable and hold it for coming 2-3 years,when prices go up then sell it.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:53:05 AM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

I have some NEO and I have no plans to sell. I think it will do very well this year. As you say the exchange is coming soon, and more projects launching on the NEO platform.
There is no reason to be concerned, just give it time. NEO is just as good a bet as it ever was.
Television123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

For me, neo is always a good project to invest into. I would advice you to buy more neo now that the price is cheap as this is the best time to get into it. Might be worth 10 folds in the future. Businesses are building their projects on the NEO PLATFORM now and sooner, the price would shoot up soonest.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

With the event lining up I think neo is going to get serious pump in some month to come and hold it and if you have good cash buying more should be the right things to do now as it is very cheap. We are having issues with some of the Chinese icos that are using other blockchain but I think they have confidence on neo blockchain and that is going to give it more hand than ethereum and wave.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

NEO is indeed a good coin, it is in my investment list, I will hold it long term.
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

I think NEO is the most successful project in China, and more applications will be built on NEO in the future. The demand for NEO will be higher and higher in the future.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Yes, indeed the interest of the public or investors for NEO increases. That's because the NEO is very potential and has a bright future. I think NEO is perfect for long-term investment considering its significant growth.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

I believe that NEO is a good investment for long-term. Now, really, the coin is in place, but I think that in the near future it will start to grow. The NEO platform is pretty good and it attracts more and more people every day.

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

I'm also curious about this question.
Because NEO seems to have been forgotten, this bull market, NEO's rise is small.

Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

I think yes. NEO is good to make investment and to be part with its future success is a great privilege because it will surely send a profit to the investors.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

From my own perspective, I think NEO has been a successful project even if they might not be any increase in price value like other known crypto. One thing i know about very good projects is that, they are not pump and dump projects. I think in the nearest future, the value of NEO will rice beyond imagination.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

2018 will be the year for the Chinese airtime to implement the plan. NEO comes out of the shadows, allowing the world community to appreciate all its advantages. Since cryptocurrency really has significant advantages, and developers are actively promoting it up the "career ladder", we can safely assume that the next year will be triumphant. Coin clearly has excellent prospects, in the framework of long-term storage. Recommended for long-term purchase
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Yes, it is definitely a good investment! NEO is very promising altcoin Cool
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

NEO is one of the great alts in this community now.
I am holding NEO for as long as i can.
i am sure that its price will go far from now and will rise too high.
in addition of having FREE GAS as you are holding it.
this NEP5/NEO is a great investment.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Neo have a potential for investment but but since neo purpose is just like ethereum then I prefer investing ethereum. It is usual that china wants their own system with regards to new technology and some projects even surpass the quality of original one. But presently, more projects preferred ethereum platform since ethereum already proven itself.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

In my opinion, neo is a very strong coin, and it is worth investing in it. In any case, this project will have good growth, and drawdowns are a correction. The main thing is to remain calm and not to panic. I think that the NEO team sees the capabilities of its competitors and will try to improve its product more and not give up its positions, but will continue to grow and develop.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

There are great expectations on NEO, some projects as it was written are leaning on this platform and the number will increase with time. I think it is a project that has great potential, and at the time when the market will grow steadily I think it will reach a good value
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

So far, he is far behind the ETH in f the number of projects. But it appeared a bit later, let's see how this platform will show itself. Definitely worth buying a few coins, can grow to the level of ETH.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

I see NEO as a strong competitor to Ethereum. NEO's fate largely depends on the decisions of the Chinese government, if it favors and doesn't press the cryptocurrency and crypto investors, then neo has a great chance to compete with ETH. I hold 3-5% of Portfolio in NEO and 20-25% in ETH.

Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

I would not say that NEO has a very low price, 6 months ago it traded at 30$, and now the price is 74$. I think now is a very good time to invest in NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: