Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

It is worth saying that the NEO platform has all chances to enter the top five projects. The cost may increase to thousands of dollars by the end of this year. At the moment, very much depends on China itself.
For definitely. Looking at how the project has been fairing for a while now, there is really no doubt that it should have some pretty good growth over the years based on its usage which we are already beginning to see some good usage of it as some projects keep popping up like the ones the OP mentioned.

As time goes on, we will get to see a competition for ETH and that should mean a lot for the value of NEO in the long run.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

NEO based projects began to look again its potential, things like this should be utilized as possible with the investment of some $ on the NEO.
NEO better indeed if as a long-term investment, because nevertheless from the first NEO has shown its ability

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Even though Nex didn't affect Neo's price Neo is still a very good choice for long term investment.
One thing that concern me is the top coin holders list. Still Neo is offering very promising things. I expect bigger ICO market for Neo based tokens.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

Actually it is probably good investment for the long term but I have not invested in, in fact I can't invest because there is ethereum and many other undervalued projects which are as good as neo but also underpriced.

PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

NEO it is the small brother of Ethereum. Now NEO not so great as ETH, but maybe in few years it will be Blockchain number one. I like that transactions in NEO network is free.

jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

There are lots of new ICO/projects that are using NEO blockchain and these ICO have a good hype.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

As far as I can judge NEO had a strong start this year despite the crypto market flash crash. Moreover, according to Weiss Ratings it is the only one coin having A status which means stong Buy signal. Investors continue to view NEO as a hedge against ETH, so expect to see more investment flowing into NEO. So, in general I can say that Neo is a good choice for long-term investment.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Neo is the ideal choice for investing in long term. Feels confident in the project. It is practically a top coin, not counting Ethereum. I believe that it is very worthwhile to invest, since there is a lot of ICO on their platform lately. I think that for the next year or two this is a very promising asset. And its main plus, then that it is Chinese.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

NEO, Of course it's best coin to hodl for long term basis. Most of ico's based on NEo have successful. I have participated the effect.ai bounty and working on ASURA and SPOTCOIN, Both are offering NEO based tokens.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
Thinking so, Neo now looks like one of the best investment options. He has not shown good growth for a long time
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

The genius of the NEO token is that it allows users to passively acquire GAS. You do not need to start a computer, keep your wallet open or use electricity. GAS is collected when you physically press the button "application for GAS". This also ensures that NEO networks do not need to calculate the interest of each holder for each new block, which reduces traffic and simplifies formulas.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I think that NEO is  a very good coin to put your money in and if you are in for a long term investment then you should invest in NEO and it is a very good coin to buy. Neo will do well in a long time and the project is quite good, the developers just have to work better on it and find a way to make it a bigger and better project than it already is.
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

We are having issues with some of the Chinese icos that are using other blockchain but I think they have confidence on neo blockchain and that is going to give it more hand than ethereum and wave.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

NEO has gained a lot in the past months, I think it's just a correcting its price. Still a good investment for long term imho.
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

NEO is one of my favorite coin . NEO has great features and high speed blockchain . I'm holding NEO and believe in this project . NEO has a blockchain platform as Ethereum . NEO will be a strong opponent with Ethereum in the near future
neontro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

NEO is a promising coin.  In this coin it is worth investing for a long term to get a good profit.  In the near future it will be popular.
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

NEO is known as Ethereum in China and is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that uses blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and uses smart contracts to automate digital asset management to achieve “smart economy”.
pikaperman

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

I think a good investment for a long time, even expect that it will grow well in the near future
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

NEO and Quantum Chain, known as the three major public chains in China compared with the original chain, have good reputation in China. NEO hopes to achieve large-scale cooperation through blockchain technology based on cryptography and consensus algorithms. Its current price is not high, and I think it is worth investing.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

In fundamental NEO is strong, the team consist of professional team and the project supported by Chinese goverment, but NEO the same like other crypto too high fluctuacion to use for long term investment, will be more good idea to use it for swing trading. The price of NEO now is $67 and i think this level price in the support area so good times to buy it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: