Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

NEO is great, but the fees are absolutely ridiculous. Have you ever tried to deploy a contract? lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

In fundamental NEO is strong, the team consist of professional team and the project supported by Chinese goverment, but NEO the same like other crypto too high fluctuacion to use for long term investment, will be more good idea to use it for swing trading. The price of NEO now is $67 and i think this level price in the support area so good times to buy it.

See every coin in the crypto market is fluctuating and same thing happening with the NEO coins, we need to have patience in order to improve its price and technology. Already NEO team is doing their best to increase the marketing strategy and more people should adopt it.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

In my own opinion, neo is one of the altcoin that can give a good ROI. I had bought neo during the dip a few months ago and it gave me a good profit as expected.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

If you already hold some NEO's, don' worry about them, just hold them and forget them for the time being. If you don't, you missed a perfect chance to buy them one month ago. Now is a bit tricky, you would have to wait for the right moment, although I believe it won't go much lower then it is today anymore.

In any case, you can also start collecting airdrops on this platform, there is more and more each month, and unlike with Ethereum it is still not flooded with "airy" projects.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
NEO is an Altcoin with a pretty good development, in addition to the potential NEO to continue to increase more rapidly will be very profitable in the future. besides with NEO as Altcoin which has a good development. so I think that NEO is the right coin to have.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

I recently bought 5 NEO and also some RPX as I am getting some good news on the neo blockchain. Also Spotcoin airdrop making a good hype in the community. We may see more coins on the platform and it will definitely increase the price.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

I agree with biggest part of experts that cryptocurrencies are at the beginning of its development. And NEO here is one of the best assets for making investments. NEO is the second Ethereum as it used to be said by some analytics.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

NEO is a very wonderful altcoin from China. Although NEO is not pumping some of the other altos, we can see the reality of it.
Most altcoins that are pumped too strongly fall off very strongly, I see it as instantaneous value. NEO is stable because they are concentrating on implementing a project in the future. In July they will announce that.
My conclusion: NEO is good for a long-term investment strategy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

Neo is altcoin with a platform that is not inferior to ethereum. But maybe from a trade scale, this coin support community may still be mostly from China. So I think it still takes some time before this coin can approach the ethereum.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Nearly half of my investments belong to NEO. There are many reasons to trust NEO.
NEO based projects have been followed up a lot lately. I think you should definitely invest in NEO.

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

I like this project very much. One of the best alts I can find. I was impressed when I read their white paper, so easy to understand and yet so great. Neo has very good economic model, good transaction speed (1k+ tx per sec) and no fees (but there will be eventually). I think NEO is the only one so far that can compete with Ethereum. Other ETH killer come nowhere near NEO.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

I believe in the future of NEO. Although this time seems quiet but may in the coming time will be more interested.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

neo does not show energy , recently . i studied its historical data . last year was its rapid growth . this year it has matured and its growth has been slow . i sold half . remaining reservations .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
dvlgwarv

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

NEO is suitable for long-term investment. We all know that many Chinese investors favor NEO, but this project is also vulnerable to China's policy. Let's give NEO a little more patience.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Indeed in the beginning of this year all altcoin crashes, and even ethereum is one of the hardest hit. And if talking about neo, I agree if this coin will be very potential in the future. With a fairly limited supply, and fantastic support from the community, I think neo will recover faster than other famous coins.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Neo crypto is a coin where investors frequently invest in currencies market. When you analyze your project you will see that it will be successful and appreciated in the coming years.
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Don't sell your neo. I repeat do not fucking sell your neo. The blockchain has been largely successful so far with the likes of ont and switcheo but there is a bull run coming for neo and I assure you that it will be competing with ethereum blockchain before the end of the year

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
blue_skiy

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I like NEO, wasn't it supposed to be the top coin to watch out for in 2018? However , I have temporarily switched mine to Ontology for now (because of upcoming main net release) there is bigger chance of profit elsewhere than just holding NEO.
Guide to NEO here if anyone is keen https://wikicryptocoins.com/currency/NEO
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

According to me NEO is very good for investment. Personally, I bought it for a long time and so far I will not sell it. Especially favorable for NEO will be if China allows ICO. I heard the news that it is quite possible in the near future.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

At first glance it may seem that the features of Neo's crypto currency make it very strange and unpromising for investment, however it is not. I think this is a good investment in the long run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: