Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEO  (Read 755 times)
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Yes Neo is the good coin to invest now. as we all know that market is dump then we should must invest in this stage to earn good profit. When ETF is approved you will see its price how it goes up. so you should invest on it.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Neo has suffered and even got de ranked on coinmarketcap rankings
But I still believe in Neo
Packed quite a few during the dips and i believe the development underway would spur Neo back on
dammytol

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

I think NEO is an amazing project and the team behind it is awesome and also the technology and community behind them. I know the project will do well in the future
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

NEO is definitely going to be a great Investment at very long term. Technology need lots of time to develop. This correction of Alts is a great Opportunity but You need to buy Alts at the right time.
Packagetol

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

Neo is a good project with good technologies and I believe the project will do will in the future and this is the best time to invest into it
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

neo is a very interesting and very promising crypt coin! now it is very much lost its position and the price has fallen very much! now the main thing is not to sell a coin, if you are not a trader, now the main thing is to wait for a new wave of growth!
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Some may define NEO as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies on the market with a lot of potential to grow even more in the future.
But today, it has suddenly fallen and reversed at its previous price as in 2017. But not only NEO But Almost all altcoins return to its previous prices. If technology is the only thing to talk about, NEO is really potential in the future.

esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

NEO is the truth and will prevail in upcoming future
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

neo is a very interesting and very promising crypt coin! now it is very much lost its position and the price has fallen very much! now the main thing is not to sell a coin, if you are not a trader, now the main thing is to wait for a new wave of growth!
It will take a very long time to go consider NEO has no a lot of development progress and then this is why so many people are dumping their EOS directly to the market. I guess let say that even NEO gets the next wave but it will not so big as what has been expecting by those old holders.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

If you take into account the fact that in 2017 NEO gave x200, this is one of the reasons to get interested in the project. The coin is very promising and well kept for a long time.)

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??
I like this coin.  NEO is among the top ten leaders in the rating of the Crypto-currency.  Partners and platform investors, well-known companies Microsoft and Alibaba.I invest in this coin.  And I think this is promising.
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

I think neo is a wonderful project and would do very well in the coming future
Benomil

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

To the extent I can judge NEO had a solid begin this year in spite of the crypto advertise streak crash. In addition, as indicated by Weiss Ratings it is the just a single coin having A status which implies stong Buy flag. Speculators keep on viewing NEO as a support against ETH, so hope to see greater venture streaming into NEO. Along these lines, when all is said in done I can state that Neo is a decent decision for long haul speculation.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

I think NEO is a worthy coint to be reckoned with, I am sure that future developments will certainly improve even better, if you are sure to invest in NEO
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I agree with your opinion that the NEO coin deserves to be taken into account, this coin is good for long-term investment
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

In my own opinion, NEO is a very well coin and it has a great future. Now, it's price is very low but it again back on his place. So I think, if you get a good profit so you invest on NEO coin.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Neo has really proved its worth in the market from the past decades and when the worth is proved then you would really want to invest more into that tokens and no doubt neo is one of them, the projects they hold have been proved a very successful one and that has gained the trust of many investors out there. So we can say that NEO will be going to rock the crypto world and surely the market will be going to do its best job at the end of the year with the most of the investors investing in the neo projects. 
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

I consider Neo as a potential altcoin and probably it wil repeat ethereum sucess.
Hope i will make 10x on my investments in neo.
I just need it to beat ATH!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Thoughts about NEO remained the same as they were before, the project is really very classy and has very great opportunities for implementation, because the development team is really very cool.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

After previous crash most of the coins are pumping but neo still not seeing Sun light after crash .
But there is lots of good nes on NEO blockchain . Some recent succesful projects were ontology , pikciochain there is lots
Even NEXO exchange going to launch soon . MOre chinese investors are interested on NEO based projects .
What do you think NEO will be Pumped soon or later ??". IS that good investment for long term ??

Until Chinese government make a good stand towards cryptocurrency Neo will remain sleeping dragon,so about anything that concerns  movement of this coin is baseless without the interaction of china..if were you just hokd you neo for long time until things happens favoring this coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: