Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most people would like to travel around the world?  (Read 2374 times)
pame_gera (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacobjunmo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be?

I think this must be one of the major reasons. I do dream of traveling a lot whenever I want, however, I do understand it can be extremely tiresome, and eventually, the joy will decrease regardless of the destination.
duanavj

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Because foreign scenery and many things have never been seen, it is very attractive.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━━━━━━  ((     WWW.GREF.IO     ))  ━━━━━━━
domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

It's to relieve the boredom of everyday life, see what is out there in the real world. The planet is big, not good to just stay in one place.
Elizabeth_no1

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Everyone wants to prove themselves to others, and that makes them want to go to many places in the world and meet many celebrities.
CJ7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

Everyone has different opinions about this, but I'm sure many people travel for the satisfaction they want to get.
Emie1692

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Most people would like to travel around the world is because they want to explore not just new places but also new adventures, new tourist attractions and hidden paradise that are not yet discovered or knew by many. Maybe also to escape the toxic and stress the city life brings us everyday 😊
vanan

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

1. Traveling is easier than you think.
We believe that traveling around the world shouldn’t be hard: it’s actually something everyone should be able to do at least once in their lives. Whether you choose to spend a few years or just a couple months traveling this beautiful planet, it’s important to see what’s out there. It’s up to you to make the dream come true and take the first step. Launch TripPlanner to piece together and price your ideal route. Not sure where to start?  You can always call one of our travel consultants and get some complimentary advice!

2. Travel opens your eyes.
If you’re open and willing, travel will make you an incredibly more well-rounded human being. And that’s really the goal, isn’t it? If you don’t know where to start, check out our Around the World planning guide.

3. Traveling helps you learn who you are.
All the challenges and opportunities travel lays at your feet help you discover who you are in a way that’s only possible on the road.

4. Travel creates meaningful relationships
People you meet while on the road become some of the most valued names on your contact list. They become places on the map to visit later on. These folks give you a glimpse outside your hometown circle of friends, and force you to take in new and refreshing perspectives, and ultimately realize that everyone is the same.

5. Traveling develops skills you didn’t know you had
Sometimes it’s only far from home that you realize you you’ve got skills you’ve never used. It’s travel that brings them to the surface and makes you smile, satisfied to have reached the mountain top, or  crossed a gorge  or helped a villager clean up after a storm, or even to have successfully ordered a meal at a rural Chinese restaurant.
JustReadThis

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

Because they want to see the world.
The place that isn't their native.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

they think like that because they just see from the front without looking behind the screen. An example is a lot of people who crave the work of travel vlogger, but the work is quite tiring although it seems happy.
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:31:40 AM

Most of the people would like to go to travel around the world just like me because i want to explore the wonderful places of our world and have a very especial moment with it along with my family.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

Everyone loves to try and do new things.  Thats why even going to places that they haven't been there before excited them and relaxes them
Elizabeth_no1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:58:32 AM

I also want to travel around the world to experience the colorful life and many interesting things.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

because they want to see other places than the place where they live
lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Hi all,

talking with other people and reading forums around i have realized that the majority of the people dream to could travel around the world .
Many people also dream to get paid to travel e.g. as a photographer or something similar.
At the same time most of these people have not experienced  this thing they dream of or they have experienced it for a small time e.g. vacations.

Well, having done a job where i had to travel around the world for several years and i was getting paid (i was a skipper) i do not think that it is so nice after all.

It is very tiresome to be all the time somewhere else , not having people that they love you / know you , around you not having roots in short words.

So i wonder . Why so many people dream about traveling? Is it from ignorance? Is it because they cannot understand how tiresome it can be? or is it because they do not value enough their home and family/relatives/friends ? or something else?

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards.

I understand everything you say but you're missing the point.
People like to travel because they want to experience something new, see some beautiful faraway country and get away from their ordinary everyday routine.
That means that the majority want's to go on holiday, few weeks tops, not on a permanent basis.
Going on frequent business trips is very tiresome and exhausting.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

Live life, travel, experience different cultures and meet new people.  I’d love to be able to travel the world one day.  I believe life experiences is the greatest thing you can give to yourselves and your loved ones.  
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

People travel around the world for vacation and to get to know places. They also take the opportunity to learn about other people's culture

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

Many people like to travel. You get acquainted with interesting people, with their way of life, you admire nature. You rest your soul.
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

Travelling:
- teaches you about the world
- teaches you about your homeland
- teaches you about yourself
- makes you more tolerant
- provides you with unforgettable moments and experiences
- makes you more confident and independent
- lets you gain useful knowledge
- improves your language skills
- motivates you
- provides you with stories you can tell your children and grandchildren
hannahwaston96

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Travelling around the world is a wonderful experience, which helps you become more mature and have a positive perspective about life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: