Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀  (Read 13900 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

Hi everyone,.I can help create a video review about ICO on my YT channel as a form of advertisement for your ICO to grow
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

The future of marketing is through the direct relationship between producers and consumers that ignore cumbersome and costly intermediaries. Blockchain technology allows us to interact directly, the project will solve the problem of interaction in traditional marketing.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

I have a very interesting marketing proposal for your company to help sell your hardcap faster. Kindly PM
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

Why the Name NOIZ?

The dominant medium of advertising has been under constant evolution, from radio to print to TV and now, digital. However, the goal of advertising remains unchanged; the purpose of all advertising is to gain attention, create conversation and to leave an impression that extends beyond the ad itself.

https://medium.com/@NOIZchain/why-the-name-noiz-c8c159cf4d21
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

NOIZ, Reengineered Ad Network with Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain. AI powers the cognitive ad & filters out spam clicks, views & impressions.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Hi Dev. How do you plan to deliver content? Like AdWords on blockchain? How will there be transparency? Can you afford to have better ad space?
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

The future of marketing is through the direct relationship between producers and consumers that ignore cumbersome and costly intermediaries. Blockchain technology allows us to interact directly, the project will solve the problem of interaction in traditional marketing.

I fully agree with you, it will really be very convenient and the most important thing is very much in demand, if, of course, the team realizes everything and will make the project known. I myself have not once faced with advertising intermediaries and it was not very convenient. So I sincerely wish success to this project.

JagerBeen

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Hi, team.
I've checked all the points of your business and all is truly very nice!

And what exactly did you check and what were you convinced of ?
But even if they do not go into details, the project is really interesting and inspires confidence and interest. A good idea and a good team, it's all in this project is present, so I'm happy to support such a promising and most important project.

zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Tips from the NOIZ Team: How to Avoid ICO Scams

Cryptocurrencies have given rise to a new a type of crowdfunding, or means of raising funds, known as an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), Initial Token Offering (ITO) or a Token Generation Event (TGE). Each of these terms describes the same thing: raising funds by offering the public a share in coins or tokens that exist on a blockchain. Unfortunately, this method of fundraising is very prone to scams.

A simple analogy can be drawn between the well-known initial public offering (IPO) and an ICO. In an IPO, fiat currency is exchanged for shares by investors, whereas in an ICO funds are raised when a quantity of the crowdfunded cryptocurrency is sold to investors in the form of “coins” or “tokens,” in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum.

These tokens are promoted as future functional units of currency in the project environment if or when the funding goal is met and the project launches. Due to their relative newness, the regulatory environment concerning ICOs and cryptocurrencies is still evolving and the inherent nature of an ICO also renders them susceptible to scams. A majority of projects behind ICOs do not present a functioning product or service before the ICO.

According to research by Ernst & Young, over 10 percent of funds raised by a sample of 370 ICOs were lost or stolen in hacker attacks. Given the ease with which scam ICOs can be set up by fraudsters, investors should be cautious before making an investment.
https://medium.com/@NOIZchain/tips-from-the-noiz-team-how-to-avoid-ico-scams-51546a908b57
JagerBeen

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

A majority of projects behind ICOs do not present a functioning product or service before the ICO.
According to research by Ernst & Young, over 10 percent of funds raised by a sample of 370 ICOs were lost or stolen in hacker attacks. Given the ease with which scam ICOs can be set up by fraudsters, investors should be cautious before making an investment.
I fully agree with this and believe that the percentage of loss is even greater, well, this is from my personal observations, especially over the past year. I hope that this whole situation will change in the near future for the better, as it discourages many potential new investors.

mulesofatardo

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

The project is very interesting and recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and clearly written. The project has great prospects.certainly at the moment,I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business.
dumbaxoi

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

It's refreshing to have a project like #NOIZ gives a lot of useful and necessary to society
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

The project is very interesting and recommend it to all.On the official website all lucidly and clearly written. The project has great prospects.certainly at the moment,I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business.

Yes, I fully agree with you, since after a more detailed study of this project, I also saw in it very good potential and prospects.
NOIZ is an ad network that secures and validates data using blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Its community of advertisers, publishers, consumers and social impact organisations drives noiz.
arhibalt

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

Bots don't buy your products, people do. At NOIZ, we're developing a proof of engagement model to stop bots from inflating ad impressions.
Learn more today: https://noizchain.com/

This is a really interesting concept and it will really be in demand, I think if everything is implemented correctly, it will be successful.

dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

NOIZ aims to provide consumers a platform where they can control their own data and benefit from personalised and co-created content — all based on their choice.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

NOIZ Cognitive Ad
NOIZ fights Ad Fraud in digital advertising. At the forefront of that fight is NIKOLA, our cognitive ad. It verifies users are real and lets them earn tokens for interacting with the ad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUbidY6z4w&feature=youtu.be&a=
arhibalt

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

NOIZ Cognitive Ad
NOIZ fights Ad Fraud in digital advertising. At the forefront of that fight is NIKOLA, our cognitive ad. It verifies users are real and lets them earn tokens for interacting with the ad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUbidY6z4w&feature=youtu.be&a=

This is really a very interesting and new way to combat bots, and generally improve the scope of advertising. This project is aimed at one of the largest businesses in the world and I hope that this team will get a decent place with this project, I sincerely wish the team success in its business.

arhibalt

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Privacy is a top concern among consumers. Here at NOIZ, our blockchain technology keeps interactions true,
organized, and secure. Learn more today: https://noizchain.com
NIKOLA The Cognitive Ad
Chats with people
Increases engagement
Provides reward
Filters out spam
Fights crime
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

NOIZ provides data transparency and solves the problem of ad fraud by using a Proof of Engagement concept that validates user data. NOIZ also gives consumers control of their data privacy so they’re constantly aware of what information is shared through the ad exchange network.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

Hey. ICO starts on August 29? and will last 1 month? Is this correct, or have the dates been changed again?
Soft-cap did not change? 10 million dollars is too much, I do not think that you will be able to collect such money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: