Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀  (Read 13902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Advertising that combined with AI is something new. The bounty campaign should also be interesting.
Hopefully I could join the bounty campaign on this.

Hi brjameng, you can join the bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3645663

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

It is really interesting. How everything can change in a moment. It is also clear that such sort of investments are done after some degree of research meaning that in investor's opinion this project have great potential.

Hi,

We sure have done a great amount of research into the market, and we have seasoned industry veterans heading the project! Glad to have you on board Smiley

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

hi! Dear development team, how's the project going? Is there any information that can be disclosed to our investors? Any plans for other exchanges?

Hi Tiamel, thanks for asking. The project is going great, we have just launched our Bounty campaign, which you can join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3645663

We are working hard to develop the blockchain testnet and prototypes of the Dashboard and the Wallet. You can visit our prototypes page:  https://noizchain.com/prototype/ to find out more.

Please also join our Telegram group:t.me/noizchainenglish and follow us on social media for regular project updates Smiley

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

this project I see is a nice project and consists of a team of professional.. I continue to monitor the development of this project. I think the project NOIZ this is a large project and have a clear prospect and sure..but I think how to get a reassurance from you what we want, this project will be successful and attractive to investors.. I hope this project can continue to develop the idea of an interesting idea...

Hi, glad to have you on board of NOIZ! Please monitor our Telegram group and social media for frequent updates!

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

What are the benefits if i buy this token?

Hi UlaNov,

Thanks for your interest in NOIZ! You will be buying into a project that is here to stay. We have a long-term strategy of building a product that greatly benefits advertisers, publishers and users. If you are looking to invest in fundamentals, this is the project for you!

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

Hey. How are you going to attract vendors to your trading platform? After all, some of them will prefer to promote their goods without intermediaries.

Hi ReXata,

The whole point of NOIZ is to give control back to the advertisers, publishers and users. With NOIZ:

Advertisers and Publishers have access to accurate data about REAL users viewing the ads. No more spambot clicks and ad exchanges eating up 50% of your advertising budget. We ensure all of your budget is used to engage real users and we provide crystal clear data to support it.

As a User, you control what data you share with the Publisher and the Advertiser, and you get paid for it in NOIZ tokens!

If you would like to find out more about how our platform will benefit all parties, please visit our YouTube channel and watch our explanatory videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8SOjT2H9jCddqs3F9-VQ4g

The NOIZ Team
gametiny

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud!
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

Is your team international or located from one country or region?       

Hi PRAKT!K,

We are a multinational team of media professionals. Our main Team is based in Hong Kong, but we have people working on the project in the US, UK, Vietnam, India and China.

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

It looks like a good project friends. Actually, if I was not on credits, I could think about signing. There were no more participants. In the following years, intelligent contracting becomes widespread and I think that such projects will work very well if they start to be used in daily life. I think they should invest in this project by thinking long term.

Hi YGICIQU,

Thanks for your kind words. Long term is exactly what we're looking at! We are passionate about developing a useful product that users will love Smiley

The NOIZ Team
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

So we need to do A KYC if we wish to purchase this coins, right?
How long is the whitelisting process will take?
I wish it'll be quick.
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

I think Noiz token is good for investments, strong team and revolutionary application can raise a lot.

Thank you Razhabov, glad to hear that! Please don't forget to sign up for our Whitelist on https://noizchain.com/ Smiley

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Hello, how many partners do you have right now?

Hi XcalibuRR,

Thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

We have a number of partners in Hong Kong and in talks with more advertisers globally. Please check our website for more details on partnerships.

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

In which countries you already working?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in NOIZ!

We are based in Hong Kong, but our Team is developing the project worldwide, in locations such as the US, India, Vietnam and China. Please feel free to hit us up on Telegram: t.me/noizchainenglish for more information.

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

Crypto is our future and I really want to see growth of this project.

Thanks for your kind words. We will grow together  Wink

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Sorry guys, I can not find the whitepaper, could you send me a link?

Hi,

You can find the Whitepaper here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gmQFeC50AehJbLRAKsTxG482kSGIQOWC/view

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

This thread is very clear about the idea of this project in the future, the flow of project activities is very clear, I see the sales schedule of coins from this project, whether to do presale first before the ICO?

Hi,

Yes, we are currently doing a Private funding round. If you are interested in this, please send an email to investors@noizchain.com. Please also sign up for our Whitelist to make sure you don't miss discount opportunities once the ICO starts.

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

Didn’t find on the website, do you have a referral program?

Hi Noriman,

We will be introducing a referral program soon. Please stay tuned and follow us on Telegram for regular updates: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Looks interesting, hope it will help developers to connect with audience. Are you planning to make this project worldwide this year?

Hi,

We are planning to launch our v 0.1 in Q4 2018. Please stay tuned for updates and join our Telegram channel! t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:48:16 AM by NOIZchain

how long will this project last??

Hi, thanks for your interest in NOIZ!

You can refer to the Roadmap posted in this ANN for detailed dates. The ICO starts on July 15th and we are aiming to launch NOIZ v0.1 in Q4 2018.

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Hello dev, i want to know where the project come from? and do you have registered company to run this project?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in NOIZ!

We are currently registered in Hong Kong and are looking to expand worldwide next year.

The NOIZ Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: