Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX STOLE MY BTC (CONFIRMED + OTHERS SAYING SAME!!)  (Read 3495 times)
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 09:50:14 PM

Same here, lost $20,000 in BTC to Mt. GOX. have contacted a lawyer who is very active in the BTC community, and he said that he would take my case for BTC. OR if i found 30-50 people with documented proof of this fraud that he would file a securities class action suit against MT Gox on our behalf for 10%.  So if you have DOCUMENTED proof of you being done wrong by Mt. Gox please let me know. Even if we dont get our money back, we will keep them tied up in litigation for so long they cannot afford to operate and will have to shut down anyways. One way or another we can prove that you dont mess with the Bitcoin Community because we stick together and fight back.

sign me up for that. 39 days and counting on my wire withdrawal and not even a response to my inquiry. My dad has an account with 31 coins in it he can't even access. they claim his email is not associated with the account when I know it was.  Won't even give him the opportunity to verify his account.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:05:27 AM

Same here, lost $20,000 in BTC to Mt. GOX. have contacted a lawyer who is very active in the BTC community, and he said that he would take my case for BTC. OR if i found 30-50 people with documented proof of this fraud that he would file a securities class action suit against MT Gox on our behalf for 10%.  So if you have DOCUMENTED proof of you being done wrong by Mt. Gox please let me know. Even if we dont get our money back, we will keep them tied up in litigation for so long they cannot afford to operate and will have to shut down anyways. One way or another we can prove that you dont mess with the Bitcoin Community because we stick together and fight back.

sign me up for that. 39 days and counting on my wire withdrawal and not even a response to my inquiry. My dad has an account with 31 coins in it he can't even access. they claim his email is not associated with the account when I know it was.  Won't even give him the opportunity to verify his account.

I cannot believe noobs these days... Early this year it took almost 3 months to receive some transfers from mtgox...man up people.

Bitcoin trading is not for the faint of heart, when old farts say that mtgox xfers are slow...it means that you shouldn't be surprised when you have to wait 1-2-3 months Cheesy

The problems started when mr 'murica looted mtgox in the first place.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 11:25:04 AM

You guys also fail to realize, that even at 0.6% commision, MTgox is making STUPID amounts of money off of trades, it would be in their best interests to remain operational as an exchange.

Why only take 0.6% when you can make a shitload of money using your clients funds to manipulate the market.

ZooKeeper74

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:39:47 PM

If it is a fraud, that's unfortunate(but it's most likely not), but you're also to blame for being an idiot with your money.

If you really do have children, and sent in your living expenses to turn a "Small profit", then it's just as much your fault as MtGoxs.

And you're unemployed? The fuck is wrong with you, did anyone ever teach you about managing money?

You guys also fail to realize, that even at 0.6% commision, MTgox is making STUPID amounts of money off of trades, it would be in their best interests to remain operational as an exchange.

What a pathetic worthless person you are. Does how the scam takes place make the scam acceptable?  You have issues that need physically addressed.  I hope your house burns down. It'll be your fault for not being an electrician. No, thats not even a fair comparison of how stupid your attitude is. I hope SOMEONE burns your house down, and I can rightfully say its your fault for not keeping your house soaked in water. Right?

And about them staying in business to make money?  They are running off user funds because they owe EVERYONE money, and made their own bad investments. You can honestly tell me its legit to wait over a year to get your money back...
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:16:55 PM

If it is a fraud, that's unfortunate(but it's most likely not), but you're also to blame for being an idiot with your money.

If you really do have children, and sent in your living expenses to turn a "Small profit", then it's just as much your fault as MtGoxs.

And you're unemployed? The fuck is wrong with you, did anyone ever teach you about managing money?

What a pathetic worthless person you are. Does how the scam takes place make the scam acceptable?  You have issues that need physically addressed.  I hope your house burns down. It'll be your fault for not being an electrician. No, thats not even a fair comparison of how stupid your attitude is. I hope SOMEONE burns your house down, and I can rightfully say its your fault for not keeping your house soaked in water. Right?

And about them staying in business to make money?  They are running off user funds because they owe EVERYONE money, and made their own bad investments. You can honestly tell me its legit to wait over a year to get your money back...

Your attempt at a simile is incredibly stupid, don't take your anger out on me because you were stupid enough to invest money you couldn't afford to lose.

Number one rule of any market: Never put in what you aren't willing to lose.

Also, I have issues that need to be "physically" addressed? Are you five years old? You're like a little kid that gets in trouble with their parents, then takes it out on others around him.

I can't believe they allow people such as yourself to breed. You need to be neutered.

It's your fault you invested in such a volatile and new market such as bitcoin, if you had done ANY READING, you have seen this has happened on several occasions, there are no guarantees in bitcoin.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:21:57 PM

Why only take 0.6% when you can make a shitload of money using your clients funds to manipulate the market.

I guess just logically I think it would be more appealing to me personally to take a steady couple thousand, to may be even tens of thousands from the percent on trade, rather than try to manipulate and possibly destroy the very market that is generating you such a nice steady income.

Even if they're only doing a million $ worth of trade a day, that's still 6000$ a day, which is 2.2 million a year.

Even with a small team, that's still quite a bit. And it's probably somewhere more along the lines of 20+ million dollars a day worth of business.

I guess I underestimate the pull of greed though, but it just seems too lucrative to risk on something like scamming, which is so short term.

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 11:25:30 PM

...but it just seems too lucrative to risk on something like scamming, which is so short term.

Problem is that there aren't really rules and regulations for an exchange like mtgox. Here in Switzerland we have strict regulations how long a banc can keep peoples money "for free".

ccauction

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:39:53 PM

Same here - I have tried to withdraw Swiss Francs 8 weeks ago - no chance. Then I asked the MtGox "support team" to "cancel" the withdrawal again (well, they never started the transaction of course) and put the money back to my MtGox account. I bought Bitcoins at once an tried to withdraw at least these... guess what - after three days still nothing arrived!  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

The "support team" wrote:

"Thank you for the email. For the past few days some of our users have been suffering from Bitcoin Withdrawal delays where transactions could be stuck for several hours or days. Please rest assured that this is only affecting a limited number of users and transactions, and that we are working hard on resolving this problem as soon as possible.We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue and will continue to update you on this matter as the situation evolves.Thank you for your continuous support."

Bla bla bla bla.... I am really really REALLY pi***d off!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: