Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Vs Weak Hands  (Read 554 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

I think weak hand and strong hand mostly depend on the experience of the investors, sometimes when the price fall down we thought that it will continue to fall, but end up rising again, this is caused by the lack experience and lack of knowledge about the market situation, when we already got a lot experience we will know when to fold and when to keep

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:48:56 AM

each of us have many king situations. there those that sell early because they wants to maximize their profit before the coins start to dump. and there are those that sell after the bounty because they need money. you see they make a living in crypto and they can't hold for that long. it depends in the situation or the strategy one makes to maximize his/her profit.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

These both strong hands and weak hands if we think price suddenly drops and no future at all why we should still hold for long term. It so happen to sell right away and take profit, also in strong hands were good and depends on a project of coin you were holding because this might give you a worthy profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

Still we can't control the people what they want to do with their coins unless developers will lock the coin until it reaches certain stage that it can be traded. If you are talking about bounty hunters, well the will surely sell their coins, small amount of dollars will probably be a big amount of money to them. Most of them are from poor countries so you could not probably blame them.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

Just when the price starts to fall quickly, people are afraid of losing everything. But understand that this fall is temporary, if you have invested in a worthwhile project, it will restore its positions and sooner or later.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 02:33:11 PM by arthotdog

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

where did you get that classification?what about those skilled and experts in regard to evaluating the coin potentials?what if they know that the coin has no future and they need to sell it while theres a value than wait for this coin to die,are they Weak hands?

Weak hands are those people whos selling their coins or tokens when they saw even a little bit of falls,they ate assuming that it was a dip ,and dont even have a guts to wait even little longer,those people that has no patience
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

I don't think here goes for the strong/weak arm thingy... more like strong/weak mind thing... I mean, coins are not trees to chop them down... and also hands don't move on themselves, to really considerate them strong weak, it the right prognosis, but that doesn't work for cryptoworld, in cryptoworld is a smart thing to do, more valuable than strong or weak arms...

and also, why do you care, let them do whatever the hell they want it's only better for you, but still if anyone want's to hear what he's saying it's just: Buy low, sell high... try it, it's not so hard

Agree with your post, anybody can do whatever he thinks right for him. I personally hold everything and invested in ICO and I have another work of income, some people I know who hunt for bounties are in desperate need of money, they don't have time to wait neither to invest, that's why they dump their coins. So don't judge anyone decision, without knowing their material status

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

I think is more like strategy, keep hold or sell now. Psychology say, patience or fear. Reality is speculation. Everything depend their knowledge and strategy, we can say strong/ weak because all strategy have purposes. Let them decides what the best for them and never push them too hard, maybe we are the week. Agree with me?

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

Not always keeping the resulting token participation in campaigns is the best option for making a profit. This depends primarily on the prospects of the tokens themselves. If you feel that the received tokens will not be in demand, they should be immediately sold, otherwise you can end up with useless badges in your wallet. Far after all, not all tokens grow in price.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

Good words, I am sure that it will take some time for people to understand real value of the holding strategy. But it is also obvious that this market is full of greed and fear...
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

Everyone will have their own decision to strong holding or sell their tokens or coins from the bounty or investment. Some people may be also in need when should sell some of their amount in cryptocurrency. I'm sure that it is better to sell or buy wisely regarding the condition and strategy. Of course, holding tight the coins until the price goes up more and more is good. But, of course, different people will have different life situation. It is not as easy as it.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

yes, what you say may be right. but sometimes we also need funds at prices that are sometimes lower than ico prices. the point is back to our need for money.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

Most of the bounty hunters have weak hands they sell immediately if they think it reaches a decent price, maybe that's their full time job or they urgently need money to buy something. Sometimes sell earlier is better if the project have no future. It all depends upon the situation. Wink
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

I don't think here goes for the strong/weak arm thingy... more like strong/weak mind thing... I mean, coins are not trees to chop them down... and also hands don't move on themselves, to really considerate them strong weak, it the right prognosis, but that doesn't work for cryptoworld, in cryptoworld is a smart thing to do, more valuable than strong or weak arms...

and also, why do you care, let them do whatever the hell they want it's only better for you, but still if anyone want's to hear what he's saying it's just: Buy low, sell high... try it, it's not so hard
Exactly, the last part is what I want to add to. This is a cryptocurrency space with investors with their own way of doing things. People participate in ICOs for so many different reasons and some are basically not for the long term as they only look for the short term gains anyway only to watch the value of that coin in the future and regret ever making such decision. In a way, I guess we just have to classify them as short term investors or long term investors rather than using the word strong or weak hand.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

I like that idea about strong hands and weak hands but sometimes it could be interpreted in different ways especially to those who had financial difficulties and joining in a bounty campaign. As we all know if we do not really need money then probably holding it is the best way thing to do. But if it is really needed like to support education expenses, or any other related expenses for living then selling it would not mean that the person has weak hands it only means the need for something that needs to adhere. That is why i think the idea could be interpreted in a different ways like weak hands are poor and strong hands are rich.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Bounty hunters sold their token indeed never care about the ICO price. As long as they can get money from what they already done, they will sell it. This for sure will be very different point of view with the real investors.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

I have ever been a weak holder of the crypto and I felt stressful. Now, I focus on bounty hunters and make a long-term investment. Still, keep my altcoins for long holding is my pleasure to reach higher amount and profits.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

I think there are many different reasons for every bounty hunter when selling tokens, partly because they need the money, or for altcoin that he has long wanted.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

In my opinion, most bounty hunters will wait even though some are not long enough. Because when we do a campaign we should also support it. And I think the token for bounty is probably not strong enough to affect the whole situation.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Eveyone can be weak hands or strong hands,,
Because, everything is depends on what kind of tokens or coins that they have it,,
Sometimes sell earlier is better if the project have no future or passive development mate
Why should someone even be in a project with no future anyway ?
I know there can actually be some cases where one may expect so much from a project and as long as the devs are working, I do not see how one can be so certain of the future the coin holds. However, the input I just have is that everyone is matured enough to know what they are doing and if anyone feels they are done with a project, it is their choice. It is the main reason why we call it a market, and everyone is more like on the auction ground.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: