Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Vs Weak Hands  (Read 553 times)
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

People who hold tokens for a long time will earn more, and I'm sure many of them do.

Panic selling is the worst idea in weak hands. So don't sell at low prices.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

Cryptocurrency market is an open market where anyone can enter and exit the market at will! When the weak hand drops their coin, it may neccessarily not because they are weak hand but there may be some other strong reasons for them to do so!

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

I am afraid its not so black/white. If you truly believe in the currency, you should indeed hold it in your portfolio, but if some currency has no real potential and the market price and demand for it is strong, its not wrong to sell it and buy something stronger.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

No one will listen to your call. Each person has his own goals. Who needs money at once, and who can wait a few months. I do not see anything terrible in that the token is immediately sold, you can buy it and then be in profit.

Yes, I agree with you brother it will always depend on reason or purpose of the person my he joins in cryptocurrency world. We can't blame other people, because we don't know if he needs fast money so he sold the tokens immediately in order to provide their daily needs or whatever the reason it is.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

Definitely, those people having a strong hands really succeed compared to the people won't really understand crypto. Actually, not all of us in here just got to far cause of that attitude and also they never enjoy doing it. It is understandable that crypto life isn't just easy as the others think,  we need also to be patience and be strong enough to face challenges.

Yes your idea was totally right dude! We need to be a strong hand in this falling down situation if we need to earn good profit, those people with a weak hand can cause to failed/earning profit if we need to be success a strong and positive mind is need in our life because crypto world is so risky!!

You are right, cryptos are really risky and we cannot tell when those coins / tokens that conducted an ico will lasts since a lot of them already turned to scammed. But I really believe that those with strong hands really achieve good profit compared with those with weak hands.

This happens eveyday and everytime, we loss coins specially those newly investors out there. I have been holding my coins now even if I feel stressed because of the continues decreases of cryptos price.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:06:05 AM

Definitely, those people having a strong hands really succeed compared to the people won't really understand crypto. Actually, not all of us in here just got to far cause of that attitude and also they never enjoy doing it. It is understandable that crypto life isn't just easy as the others think,  we need also to be patience and be strong enough to face challenges.

Yes your idea was totally right dude! We need to be a strong hand in this falling down situation if we need to earn good profit, those people with a weak hand can cause to failed/earning profit if we need to be success a strong and positive mind is need in our life because crypto world is so risky!!

You are right, cryptos are really risky and we cannot tell when those coins / tokens that conducted an ico will lasts since a lot of them already turned to scammed. But I really believe that those with strong hands really achieve good profit compared with those with weak hands.

This happens eveyday and everytime, we loss coins specially those newly investors out there. I have been holding my coins now even if I feel stressed because of the continues decreases of cryptos price.
There is some merit when it comes to playing the market that a lot of people don't consider. Sure you can call it a weak hand, but there's some times when it is good to sell and walk away with funds. One of those scenarios is playing out right now, and you can see why selling before would have been something beneficial for most holders. That's what I've done for most of my crypto trading, and while I didn't make the absolute peak amount of money I could have, I definitely have done quite well and never been stuck in a bad position.
Pojumek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Solid hands are just being the victor on crypto business, and those powerless hands are those individuals progress toward becoming losser on this business. In crypto business, all individuals having high learning and technique are those effectively who end up mogul on crypto business, in light of the fact that those individuals who end up tycoon are emphatically hold their crypto stocks until the point when value swings to more elevated amount.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

I don't think here goes for the strong/weak arm thingy... more like strong/weak mind thing... I mean, coins are not trees to chop them down... and also hands don't move on themselves, to really considerate them strong weak, it the right prognosis, but that doesn't work for cryptoworld, in cryptoworld is a smart thing to do, more valuable than strong or weak arms...

and also, why do you care, let them do whatever the hell they want it's only better for you, but still if anyone want's to hear what he's saying it's just: Buy low, sell high... try it, it's not so hard

That would not matter about strong hand and a weak hand, it means it matters with the strong self confidence in earning and find ways to get an income or profit in the business. In the crypto world it is very hectic because we are talking about here an investment and also time management.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

The market needs both strong hands and weak hands to balance out.  If there were only strong hands, there would be no sell orders and you couldn't buy any coins.  If everyone were weak hands, there would be no buyers.  It's good to have a balance of both for every crypto market.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

one fikir even this way that I understand, the weak hand is the hands of people who do not want to learn and understand and continue pengennya only profit or success.
if the strong hand is the hands of people money to learn, understand and want to try this will be successful, but success depends on our own .
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:33 AM

Long-term holders are likely to get more,However, the person who sells is also worthy of respect, because the short-term price has reached the top, so selling is also a good decision.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

I can be both of that person, being a weak hand  for a reason is better than always strong hand. Market  is like a rolller coaster. Sometime up and sometimes go down. Dont make your self neither weai nor strong. Just open your mind for any cases. Ask your self is this time good time to sell ot buy. Try to get profit along the trends, just ride on the flow. Be wise, everything is in outself to earn holding or selling is always best if did at the best moment

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

I think both strong hands and weak hands  are important in the market ,sometimes you end up to sell your coins for some reasons like you need financially or depend to the tokens or coins  you have ,being weak hands  it doesnt mean your not a good investor sometimes we need to be wise in making decisions but if possible if you want to earn more be a strong hand.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

That is the beauty of cryptocurrency, it is decentralized and you don't have control to people owning such coins. If they want to dump then that is their choice, no one prevented them by doing so but they will also suffer the consequences like price below ICO price. If you are wise enough then you have to take advantage of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: