Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale
Hi, faulerwilli. A good observation, the team is now considering the possibility of revising the dates, but what decision would not have been taken ending the ICO and will remain 26.09

Whaaat? Now it's a $10m hardcap? Is it just me or are these figures a mess? What is the actual softcap/hardcap and why is there a  huge amount of different figures everywhere?

Also on the Dashboard when you login, it looks like the figures are wrong? It shows 'Expected '#70,000,000' but the total supply is 10,000,000,000, are you saying you only expect to sell less than 10%?

Maybe this is the mess with numbers in USD and tokens? Anyway, this looks really strange to see such different numbers on the same website.
Currently there is a pre-ICO, which is divided into three stages, Lightcap 3 million, Softcap 5, Hardcap 10. The dates were scheduled for 15.05-15.06 . After that, it was assumed that the team is focusing on the product, by 01.09 some services will be ready, after which the main stage of the ICO will be held, which was to last from 01.09 to 25.09 (softcap for this stage is $25 million, hardcap $70 million). The total issue of tokens is 10,000,000,000 tokens, at a price of $ 0.01. But taking into account the discounts provided at different stages, the total fees for the implementation of the project should reach $70 million.
At the moment, the teams consider the option to change the dates in the following way: Pre-ICO 15.05.18 - 15.07.18 ; 01.08.18 - 25.09.18 .
Pay your attention, date completion of ICO remains unchanged.

Thanks for the explanation. After some services will already work at the Main-ICO, I can well imagine that then many investors will enter. Maybe it is a good idea, if you are already on the 1.8. starts. Even if 2 months of main sale are very long

I must admit it's still not 100% clear to me. What would happen if the pre-ICO reaches its softcap but the main-stage of the ICO doesn't? Would the investors from the pre-ICO get a refund in this case?
The risk of investment in any ICO project at the PRE-ICO stage certainly exists, but the discounts for tokens at these stages are much higher. Make a decision about investing by reading the project documents, ask questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

very interesting, Cryptocean has 3 cap levels: lightcap: 3mio, softcap: 5mio, hardcap: 10mio

and as I'm seeing, there's a long pause between public-pre-ico and main-ico (15.6. - 1.9.). do you think that in the summer fewer people would participate in an ICO? Fall is sure to be a good time for a public sale
Hi, faulerwilli. A good observation, the team is now considering the possibility of revising the dates, but what decision would not have been taken ending the ICO and will remain 26.09

Whaaat? Now it's a $10m hardcap? Is it just me or are these figures a mess? What is the actual softcap/hardcap and why is there a  huge amount of different figures everywhere?

Also on the Dashboard when you login, it looks like the figures are wrong? It shows 'Expected '#70,000,000' but the total supply is 10,000,000,000, are you saying you only expect to sell less than 10%?

Maybe this is the mess with numbers in USD and tokens? Anyway, this looks really strange to see such different numbers on the same website.
Currently there is a pre-ICO, which is divided into three stages, Lightcap 3 million, Softcap 5, Hardcap 10. The dates were scheduled for 15.05-15.06 . After that, it was assumed that the team is focusing on the product, by 01.09 some services will be ready, after which the main stage of the ICO will be held, which was to last from 01.09 to 25.09 (softcap for this stage is $25 million, hardcap $70 million). The total issue of tokens is 10,000,000,000 tokens, at a price of $ 0.01. But taking into account the discounts provided at different stages, the total fees for the implementation of the project should reach $70 million.
At the moment, the teams consider the option to change the dates in the following way: Pre-ICO 15.05.18 - 15.07.18 ; 01.08.18 - 25.09.18 .

This is really a long ride with your ICO, I think it will be the first I see pre-ico divided in to stages, 10,000,000,000 token issuance for sale is quite a huge number from my view sincerely, why such huge amount of supply? I know there is a platform to service with the token and also some other services... But I do like to know much more also
We do not sell everything, it is a general emission , these tokens will be distributed in different directions.

Sorry but that's still not clear for me, what is the total softcap / hardcap? You've said 'softcap for this stage' does that mean that the total softcap is $10m + $25m?  Which makes the hardcap a total of $80m?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

Whaaat? Now it's a $10m hardcap? Is it just me or are these figures a mess? What is the actual softcap/hardcap and why is there a  huge amount of different figures everywhere?

This is really a long ride with your ICO, I think it will be the first I see pre-ico divided in to stages, 10,000,000,000 token issuance for sale is quite a huge number from my view sincerely, why such huge amount of supply? I know there is a platform to service with the token and also some other services... But I do like to know much more also
We do not sell everything, it is a general emission , these tokens will be distributed in different directions.

Sorry but that's still not clear for me, what is the total softcap / hardcap? You've said 'softcap for this stage' does that mean that the total softcap is $18m + $25m?  Which makes the hardcap a total of $88m?

I have got a lot of confusion about the soft-cap too.. I see different figures everywhere...  And most of the figures i see are very high isn't that being too over ambitious?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

This is my time at this project page, so I dont know much about the project. But from the few lines which I checked based on that, I think they are trying to bridge the gap between Crypto and Fiat world?

You are right to say that about the project. They are really tricky to make the gap between fiat and crypto bridged or in worst case reduced to the smallest minimal.

Yeah I really want them to bridge the gap because that's one of the major problem with cryptocurrency. If that can be fixed I think Alot of people will embrace cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Now I understand much better. We just spoke about different stages of ICO. And no one could imagine that ICO project can set up softcaps and hardcaps for pre-sale and main stage separately. But the question is how the amount of money gathered during pre-ICO affect to the next stages. How you determine the success of the whole ICO and in what case do you return all the money you gathered from inverstors?
Hello, FarmFrenzy. Our Pre-ICO and ICO are divided into 3 stages, Lightcap $ 3 million and 15 million, Softcap $ 5 million and 25 million, Hardcap $ 10 million and 70 million. We specially planned the situation for a pessimistic, normal and optimistic development of events.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

I believe that this platform solves many problems related to the purchase and sale of assets, provides a huge functionality for users in one ecosystem, without forcing to keep the "zoo" applications on your device. The project has great potential and is able to take a leading place in the international arena.

Yea, it does have some great potential, they are offering a succinct approach to the financial system by creating avenues which will accept the combination of both worlds, by both worlds, i mean cryptocurrency and fiat which is the traditional and global means of payment, so i see this as a welcome development
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

What happens if i do not work on time??
Dear friend, if you will not work after registration in bounties then you will be not rewarded. You have to  contact on their telegram and ask wherever you have questions.
https://t.me/cryptocean_en

Thats not bad right? What is the point of having a bounty when the work is not done? I completely support this move. btw, what is the softcap and hardcap for this project? I see different numbers in different places.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Wow seems that the tiered approach to the softcap and hardcap are causing a lot of confusion. Maybe the team should think about adjusting this? Generally if there's taht many people confused so early on then it doesnt bode well going forwards.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

I believe that this platform solves many problems related to the purchase and sale of assets, provides a huge functionality for users in one ecosystem, without forcing to keep the "zoo" applications on your device. The project has great potential and is able to take a leading place in the international arena.

Yea, it does have some great potential, they are offering a succinct approach to the financial system by creating avenues which will accept the combination of both worlds, by both worlds, i mean cryptocurrency and fiat which is the traditional and global means of payment, so i see this as a welcome development
Hello, Ace44. Thank you for your opinion!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

3 levels in the ICO and 2 levels in the bounties. Why are you making it so complicated? As I read here, many do not know how high the hardcap and softcap really are. There are so many different numbers going around, you should really bring all information to the same level
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Wow seems that the tiered approach to the softcap and hardcap are causing a lot of confusion. Maybe the team should think about adjusting this? Generally if there's taht many people confused so early on then it doesnt bode well going forwards.

I would prefer a fixed softcap for the whole project. For me a softcap is the amount of money a project needs to develop its idea. So once this amount of money is reached the project can continue, no matter how much more money will be raised. This is why I am a bit confused
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

I would prefer a fixed softcap for the whole project. For me a softcap is the amount of money a project needs to develop its idea. So once this amount of money is reached the project can continue, no matter how much more money will be raised. This is why I am a bit confused

Have to agree I mean each project handles their finances differently but I too prefer a single softcap for ease of understanding to everyone but I’ve noticed more and more projects shifting towards a softcap per stage perhaps it’s something we just have to get used to as the market develops
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

3 levels in the ICO and 2 levels in the bounties. Why are you making it so complicated? As I read here, many do not know how high the hardcap and softcap really are. There are so many different numbers going around, you should really bring all information to the same level

ICO was divided into 3 stages, Private Pre-ICO, where we collected $797 000, now there is a Public Pre-ICO, where we plan to collect $10 million, and the next stage is the Main ICO where we plan to collect $70 million.

Private Pre-ICO
Soft cap $500 000
2 Hard cap $1 000 000

Public Pre-ICO
Light cap - $3 000 000
Soft cap - $5 000 000
Hard cap - $10 000 000

Main ICO
Light cap - $15 000 000
2 Soft cap -  $25 000 000
3 Hard cap - $70 000 000

More details in White Paper (31-33 pages)
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Have to agree I mean each project handles their finances differently but I too prefer a single softcap for ease of understanding to everyone but I’ve noticed more and more projects shifting towards a softcap per stage perhaps it’s something we just have to get used to as the market develops

I have heard of one actually although that softcap was fixed on eth rather than usd. But i don't feel this method should continue lots of confusion.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

This is pretty solid distribution plan and pattern, I'm particularly comfortable with the fact that not all the token goes at once, there is reserve which will kind of control the market volatility of the token... Thumbs up 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Hi Cryptocean.io I am new in ICO bounty campaigns SmileyBTCBTCBTCSmiley, I am glad that I found Cryptocean.io & this is my first time [atleast help me succeed], I find this Cryptocean.io ICO campaigns unique from the others as it bear its diversified utility CRON token - an Ecosystem, Processing, and Exchange -- so I did my referral link: https://my.cryptocean.io/?referral=9202:89da, as I will bloom little by little, I'm currently studying the benefits of decentralized Blockchain technologies, and mechanics of ICOs/TGEs to investors and developers. Wink Wink Wink

Its really good that you are in this project and this is your first one for bounty. This is announcement thread. Normally people will not discuss about bounties here. Please check the other bounty thread and I am sure it should be available in bounty section.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

I have to talk about bitshares again. I have looked at your demo platform and I see little difference to the bitshares platform. you have not even repaired the names. Can you explain that to me? I know that you want to build on bitshares, but that looks a bit wired to me
For explanation, here are links to the fee pages of Cryptocean and BTS: almost ident

http://cron.exchange/#/explorer/fees

https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/explorer/fees
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

Hi Cryptocean.io I am new in ICO bounty campaigns SmileyBTCBTCBTCSmiley, I am glad that I found Cryptocean.io & this is my first time [atleast help me succeed], I find this Cryptocean.io ICO campaigns unique from the others as it bear its diversified utility CRON token - an Ecosystem, Processing, and Exchange -- so I did my referral link: https://my.cryptocean.io/?referral=9202:89da, as I will bloom little by little, I'm currently studying the benefits of decentralized Blockchain technologies, and mechanics of ICOs/TGEs to investors and developers. Wink Wink Wink
Hello! If you have any questions, please ask. We will be happy to help you.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

I have to talk about bitshares again. I have looked at your demo platform and I see little difference to the bitshares platform. you have not even repaired the names. Can you explain that to me? I know that you want to build on bitshares, but that looks a bit wired to me
For explanation, here are links to the fee pages of Cryptocean and BTS: almost ident

http://cron.exchange/#/explorer/fees

https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/explorer/fees
As a base, we use bitshares fork, but inside we do many improvements that will allow us to solve many problems, increase performance, and integrate KYC
acolmenaresc

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: