Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Hello,
The last date for ICO is 25.09.2018
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

Yes I'm always a bit skeptical at the claims of FIAT to crypto, as you have said, I've seen many claims and not a lot of execution. I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?

It is a big goal to achieve to make it available to do, I presume it would be there own special ATM machines unless they had somewhat connection with a bank but we all know how realistic that is and how against they will be
Hello, any ATM can be used
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

In which countries do you cooperate with banks issuers of your Cryptocards??
We are working closely with Germany, Estonia and Russia. This means that we are preparing the issue of cards for Russia, and German and Estonian cards will be available around the world with logical restrictions (Iran, China, Singapore and other countries where crypto-currencies are not regulated or banned).
In addition, we are aimed at expanding the scope of our cards and after the launch of European and Russian history, we will switch to other promising markets - Japan, Korea, Asia in general.

Asian market is one of the most powerful markets in the crypto space. I would have been surprised if i didn't see them in your list. How long before you guys move to the Asia market.

What's the problem with China? Why CryptoOcean card not available in China? I have seen many ICOs from China so I don't think Cryoto is banned in China.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.

I don't think so CryptOcean is need KYC verification for airdrop gainer. Anyone have confirm updates about this?
Hello,
If you're not going to invest in the project and are just interested in bounty campaign, there's no need in passing the KYC. In case you are investing, please understand that we're planning on using your funds to legally develope the project and every bank will require to state and proove the sourse of the funds. This means that KYC request is an additional protection for your investments which speaks of our serios approach to the project realisation.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

I honestly don't see that as an issue, that to me is a good plan, imagine listing after the ICO, it gets dumped as a result of lack of usage by the community and all that but with that been in place, with a fully functional ecosystem, once the tokens go live for listing and the ecosystem is in place, the whole community will be vibrant and willing to taste out what the system offers, which will invariably lead to an increase in value
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

Yes I'm always a bit skeptical at the claims of FIAT to crypto, as you have said, I've seen many claims and not a lot of execution. I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?

It is a big goal to achieve to make it available to do, I presume it would be there own special ATM machines unless they had somewhat connection with a bank but we all know how realistic that is and how against they will be

Yeh I was thinking it would need to be their own ATM machines, I wonder what the rules of that are. Like they can't just go put one up where ever they want so they must have to go through some approval and I bet all this costs a pretty penny. It's all good having a card but it needs to be accessible.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

We are working closely with Germany, Estonia and Russia. This means that we are preparing the issue of cards for Russia, and German and Estonian cards will be available around the world with logical restrictions (Iran, China, Singapore and other countries where crypto-currencies are not regulated or banned).
In addition, we are aimed at expanding the scope of our cards and after the launch of European and Russian history, we will switch to other promising markets - Japan, Korea, Asia in general.

Asian market is one of the most powerful markets in the crypto space. I would have been surprised if i didn't see them in your list. How long before you guys move to the Asia market.

I like the Asia target too, very tech drive continent, I've read about Singapore big interest in anything crypto so I'm glad Singapore was included, how about Dubai, it's a pretty nice country to be in too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

I like the Asia target too, very tech drive continent, I've read about Singapore big interest in anything crypto so I'm glad Singapore was included, how about Dubai, it's a pretty nice country to be in too

Dubai is a good shout, especially considering how wealthy they are, I'm sure there would be some huge investors there that would be very interested in the project and would provide a nice amount of funds which Cryptocean could benefit from
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

Wow, that sounds cool. So in the future, a single KYC will be enough to be able to use all services. Since I assume that this also applies to the products of companies that work with you, this will be an immense relief for us in the future
Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

This is a very interesting project, just want to check if you see any potential problem with regulation and how do you overcome these challenges, if any?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Hello,
It's planned that the project will be available in all countries. If you mean something specific, please specify.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

This is a very interesting project, just want to check if you see any potential problem with regulation and how do you overcome these challenges, if any?
Hello,
There are some issues with regualtions in Russia due to the abscence of the legal base at the moment. However we're in a close contact with the legislators and are taking part in developing the project of the law.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Hello,
It's planned that the project will be available in all countries. If you mean something specific, please specify.

I think Asia is a target because of their lenient regulations especially when it comes to the crypto space. Place the crypto users are highly available in Asia. I understand you guys planning Russia to begin with; It would be great to see it in action.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: