Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13497 times)
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

CRYPTOCEAN is to develop an ecosystem that combines fintech services on a legal basis to meet the needs of people and business in high-quality financial services, capable of linking the world of cryptocurrency with the world of traditional finances.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

In which countries do you cooperate with banks issuers of your Cryptocards??
We are working closely with Germany, Estonia and Russia. This means that we are preparing the issue of cards for Russia, and German and Estonian cards will be available around the world with logical restrictions (Iran, China, Singapore and other countries where crypto-currencies are not regulated or banned).
In addition, we are aimed at expanding the scope of our cards and after the launch of European and Russian history, we will switch to other promising markets - Japan, Korea, Asia in general.

Asian market is one of the most powerful markets in the crypto space. I would have been surprised if i didn't see them in your list. How long before you guys move to the Asia market.

I like the Asia target too, very tech drive continent, I've read about Singapore big interest in anything crypto so I'm glad Singapore was included, how about Dubai, it's a pretty nice country to be in too
Hello,
It's planned that the project will be available in all countries. If you mean something specific, please specify.

Sounds nice.. At least i know i will get to use cryptocean card in my country someday. I hope that day comes soon. Really need to get this stress of transferring tokens and fiat here and there to get cash.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

Wow. Crypto passport?? Would be good to know more about that. Any where I can read it up?? This seem to be a new development or I just managed to miss it earlier on.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

Wow. Crypto passport?? Would be good to know more about that. Any where I can read it up?? This seem to be a new development or I just managed to miss it earlier on.
Hello,
It hasn't been announced yet, but you sure will hear about it.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Hello,

That's pretty sleek and i believe one can not access a cryptocean account without the passport which to me is a step in the right direction in terms of security, the issue of which is of immense importance in any project, that's part of the safety measures that we have been preaching and i love the fact that this team is taking the necessary steps to curtail the unauthorized access of accounts
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading
Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

This is a very interesting project, just want to check if you see any potential problem with regulation and how do you overcome these challenges, if any?
Hello,
There are some issues with regualtions in Russia due to the abscence of the legal base at the moment. However we're in a close contact with the legislators and are taking part in developing the project of the law.

That is great to hear, thanks for the reply!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

By December the market should really be on a spike like 2017 definitely the best time to get listed for any project. It is still a long time to come tho.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

By December the market should really be on a spike like 2017 definitely the best time to get listed for any project. It is still a long time to come tho.

I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything but many were anticipating that the market would hit all time high but the market did not really recover from the major drop from the all time high. I think this is a good time to invest regardless

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.

Some projects also locks bounty tokens for longer period of time. I heard it recently for many projects. Atleast thats not the case here and team is transparent in giving all roadmaps already now.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything but many were anticipating that the market would hit all time high but the market did not really recover from the major drop from the all time high. I think this is a good time to invest regardless

I think it's the best time to invest in icos. Thanks to the low ETH, you often get many more tokens for the same money. And in the autumn, the bulls come back, I'm sure!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

I think it's the best time to invest in icos. Thanks to the low ETH, you often get many more tokens for the same money. And in the autumn, the bulls come back, I'm sure!

Thats exactly my view also. BTC and ETH made a low which gave opportunity to load my wallet. Eventually this will be invested in the nice ICO projects like Cryptocean.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?
Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration.

I really wish I had more time. I have now read in some postings of you that we can support you in your project. If I had the time, I would join immediately. It looks very good and being a part of this project would be great. Maybe next time :-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

Hello,

Hello,
It hasn't been announced yet, but you sure will hear about it.

OK. That's fine then. We are privileged to be among the few to hear of it first Grin We will wait in anticipation of it's official announcement or more leaked info or photo of the passport.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: