Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13497 times)
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Dear manager, if I want to buy tokens it is necessary to go through KYC?

Yes. If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.
lordiuscuper

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Yes. If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

How much total quantity of emitted tokens will be?

Dave Brunun

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Greetings all! remarkable comercial dues.
Justifiable activity, engaging design!
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

Total quantity of emitted tokens: 10 000 000 000
lordiuscuper

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

What is the price of the token?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Greetings all! remarkable comercial dues.
Justifiable activity, engaging design!

Thank you for your opinion and support, Dave Brunun!
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Nominal cost of CRON token is $0,01
lordiuscuper

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
lordiuscuper

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.

For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto-cards?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto-cards?

Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27, 2018.
hunt364

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

Hello, Erik!
Can u please tell me, why you are better than other's??
tuhan123

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

Hello, Erik!
Can u please tell me, why you are better than other's??
Yes. I am interested in this question too. Nowadays, there is a huge amount of projects like this and I want to know the main features that distinguish you among others.
hunt364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

What about your technology? Tell me, pls, a bit
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
such programming languages as PHP, Ruby-on -Rails and Javascript.

The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Testing-Deployment chain is configured for the immediate release.
hunt364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use

The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Hm. Escrow accounts , what u can tell me about it?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Hm. Escrow accounts , what u can tell me about it?

Escrow accounts allow to make protected transactions between two or more parties with the
independent confirmation from the agent ensuring compliance with the terms of the
transaction. CRYPTOCEAN acts simultaneously as an intermediary agent that guarantees the
fulfillment of the terms of the transaction, and as a payment system that provides funds
transfers. The service is provided together with partners - banks and payment systems.
Within the framework of the service, it is envisaged to carry out traditional bilateral transactions
on the exchange of the cryptocurrency or the exchange of the cryptocurrency for the non-cash
fiat money. The service guarantees that upon completion of the transaction, both parties will
exchange funds, or receive their funds back, if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms
of the transaction.
The presence of partner banks in the chain makes it possible to conduct more complex
transactions in which cash in the fiat, bank cells, shares, precious metal bars and any other types
of assets with which partner banks operate can be involved.
hunt364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

Tell me about your's convertation for Cryptowallet/cards, im interested
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Tell me about your's convertation for Cryptowallet/cards, im interested
The conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies is carried out for. The automatic
trading on crypto-exchanges provides getting the most favorable exchange rate and minimal
commission for its users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's
request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for
example, in the process of paying for goods or services.

The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for
conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of cryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and
withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to
another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).
When converting the fiat into cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency to the fiat, partner
banks are involved. It is from their accounts that the fiat funds are received and credited. Both
sides act in compliance with KYC & AML procedures occurs in accordance with the
requirements of the legislation of those jurisdictions in which they operate.
Surthelenuzz

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Hello fellows!
The idea will be fortunate!
Impeccable project, cerebral logo.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: