Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates: I would put against bitcoin  (Read 815 times)
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. That does not mean that Bill Gates is right. He is old, and he does not want to accept new foundations in the future. Maybe he thinks Bitcoin is not valuable currency, but many people in the world think Bitcoin is the most valuable currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

Who the f*cks caring about what this damn propagandist says?this shit has no truthful stands either against or favor about bitcoin.i remember those past interviews from this man supporting bitcoin and blockchain and now here again speaking to be opposition so who the hell will believe this?
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Bill Gates against Bitcoin means that Bill Gates is against us all. He is so old-fashioned to have negative thoughts about Bitcoin. Everybody has a different opinion about Bitcoin. Bill Gates, it is impossible against Bitcoin. Because even the government can not against Bitcoin

Am I spamming? Report me!
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

If my opinion Bitcoin is money, because he also has a limited supply we invest in it. Nowadays we can not do anything useful, even though he can never, deceptively general.
datnguyen0912

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

that was so funny All the world is growing and they know that the future of bitcoin will grow. Perhaps they need to rethink because the bitcoin future will dominate the world
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

in my opinion it does not really matter with bitcoin, bitcoin should have good support, maybe it could be bill gates just one of the people who ever made loss by bitcoin.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

At the moment the market is really in a sad position.... It's sad to realize, but it's a fact. Of course, I would like the market to revive and prove that all skeptics were wrong.

tobreak007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

the rest of pure speculation. At the end of the day everything is an asset.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

American businessman Bill Gates again spoke out against the first crypto currency: in the Squawk Box program on CNBC, the co-founder of Microsoft called bitcoin one of the most speculative things in the world. This slightly tilted the course of the coin on Monday, May 7, but today it is still in the green zone.

"I would oppose bitcoin if there was an easy way to do this," said Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft Corporation in CNBC's Squawk Box, on Monday, May 7.

"As an asset class, you do not produce anything, and so you should not expect it to rise, it's a kind of pure investment" stupid theory, "Gates said in the CNBC program" Squawk Box. "

"Bitcoin and ICO, I believe, I believe, these are some of the crazy, speculative things," Gates said. He added that someone once gave him bitcoins for his birthday, but he sold it in a few years.

According to Gates, there is no need to count on the growth of bitcoin's value: "from the point of view of the asset class, you do not produce anything." The largest shareholder of Microsoft considers investing in this cryptonet "the theory of a bigger fool in its pure form."

She claims that money can be made by acquiring securities without regard for their quality and selling them at a profit, because there will always be a "bigger fool." Proceeding from the theory, speculative bubbles grow in this way, which burst with time and bring down the value of shares in a mass sale.

Note that earlier Gates accused the BTC of the death of people, pointing out that the coin is often used to buy drugs. In November 2014, the businessman called bitcoin "a revolutionary technology and the most innovative solution in the modern Internet payment market."

Like many critics of crypto currency, Gates acknowledged that the basic technology of blockchain has its advantages. Blocking eliminates the need for a third-party intermediary, such as a bank, to quickly create a secure, permanent report on the transaction between the two parties. Bitcoin is the first application of blocking technology, and companies are exploring ways to use technology to manage supply chains, trade and other areas.

I'm wondering what kind of anti-Bitcoin you would like to have when your political influence is not as big as the Whitehouse, and if you're going to use your economic hefty to beat Bitcoin, that's unbelievable. In general, Bitcoin will be affected but not collapse because of any individual
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Yes because bill gates does not want any competion against his business that could possibly bring him down. As we all know that this is business and there are competitions everywhere. I just hope that people who believe on him will have a profit like us to be here in this system of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going to bring down Bill Gates!  hahahahah. I'll bet he is scared about that so he decided to spend some time spreading FUD.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

I'm just guessing that behind all this he talks like that in the pay of the Whale.
When Bitcoin drops because of his speech, the Whale is in action to buy it. So this is an old trick to create panic and gain profit in narrow.

And hopefully my guess is wrong, because it is very in love once a great person like him say such words.
extremist

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

this year gates already said around 5 times and shorted bitcoin, easy money for him, or who asked him to talk about bitcoin.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

I'm just guessing that behind all this he talks like that in the pay of the Whale.
When Bitcoin drops because of his speech, the Whale is in action to buy it. So this is an old trick to create panic and gain profit in narrow.

And hopefully my guess is wrong, because it is very in love once a great person like him say such words.

I really don't think Bitcoin is against the technology.  Although controversial for stealing ideas Microsoft has always been an innovator in their field.  I guess Gates is just trying to back up the agenda of his buddy Warren Buffet considering the large donation left to the Gates Foundation.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

He is the most ordinary person the same as we are with money only)))
By itself, he is intelligent and knows what he says, but there are negative moments in bitcoin, what for him people are capable of robbing and killing, selling weapons and drugs, but the same thing is done for money. Bitcoin is just a technology, it is not to blame for anything. It simply makes its contribution to history as a new tool of a person and gaining knowledge, but the way a person uses it is already a problem of people, not of this technology.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

With that statement of Mr. Bill Gates he just shown how insecure he was with Bitcoin and other crypto currency because he himself cannot even control it. And as far as we know he did invest as well in Bitcoin come on whats the reason of your negativity towards crypto currency?
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Bill gates is always against bitcoin because he support share and  stock market and he think if bitcoin attract investors so no one will buy his shares and he can't manipulate his profit so these kind of rich persons is against but in my opinion bitcoin is a best currency and this can change our future and economical condition.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

whatever the man thinks, I do not know, what is possible with him giving negative words to bitcoin. bitcoin will fall and when bitcoin falls he buys it and the boom he sells when bitcoin rises sharply, it's like korean drama

RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

On the subject of being used as payment for drugs, I think almost anything can be used as payment of drugs. Heck even pets can be used as payment but it doesn't mean that they are evil. If that's the case then almost everything is evil.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

It is completely natural that bill gates' bitcoin denying. Because, he is a money god in currency world but not in cryptocurrency world. This situation makes bill gates be scared of cryptocurrencies.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

American businessman Bill Gates again spoke out against the first crypto currency: in the Squawk Box program on CNBC, the co-founder of Microsoft called bitcoin one of the most speculative things in the world. This slightly tilted the course of the coin on Monday, May 7, but today it is still in the green zone.

"I would oppose bitcoin if there was an easy way to do this," said Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft Corporation in CNBC's Squawk Box, on Monday, May 7.

"As an asset class, you do not produce anything, and so you should not expect it to rise, it's a kind of pure investment" stupid theory, "Gates said in the CNBC program" Squawk Box. "

"Bitcoin and ICO, I believe, I believe, these are some of the crazy, speculative things," Gates said. He added that someone once gave him bitcoins for his birthday, but he sold it in a few years.

According to Gates, there is no need to count on the growth of bitcoin's value: "from the point of view of the asset class, you do not produce anything." The largest shareholder of Microsoft considers investing in this cryptonet "the theory of a bigger fool in its pure form."

She claims that money can be made by acquiring securities without regard for their quality and selling them at a profit, because there will always be a "bigger fool." Proceeding from the theory, speculative bubbles grow in this way, which burst with time and bring down the value of shares in a mass sale.

Note that earlier Gates accused the BTC of the death of people, pointing out that the coin is often used to buy drugs. In November 2014, the businessman called bitcoin "a revolutionary technology and the most innovative solution in the modern Internet payment market."

Like many critics of crypto currency, Gates acknowledged that the basic technology of blockchain has its advantages. Blocking eliminates the need for a third-party intermediary, such as a bank, to quickly create a secure, permanent report on the transaction between the two parties. Bitcoin is the first application of blocking technology, and companies are exploring ways to use technology to manage supply chains, trade and other areas.

It is interesting to listen to the opinion of the famous genius about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. However, I do not understand why he believes that bitcoin is only speculation? I of course understand and know that bitcoin is very dependent on the news, but I do not think that it will be a failure for bitcoin. There are a lot of questions to which I have no answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: