Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero, Zcash, and Dash Could be worth ZERO soon!  (Read 201 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Why are people holding on to

Monero, Zcash, and Dash

Owning these coins could result in HUGE LOSSES!

This news has been out a while and if I had any I would not take the gamble: I would sell!

Japan’s  Financial Services Agency (FSA) is getting stricter as it has been reported that the regulator is pressuring the cryptocurrency exchanges to drop the privacy-focused cryptocurrencies viz. Monero, Zcash, and Dash from their platform.

https://coingape.com/crypto-exchanges-to-delist-zcash-monero-dash/
streamplus

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Purhapse for others but i don't think DASH will discrese ... it's growing each day.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

We are very used in the forum to all short of FUD, and particularly if it comes from institutions that were too lazy to develop a system like the one that was generated with Bitcoin and alts.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Japan, China, South Korea are always spreading news like this that they will regulate or even ban crypto because they are affecting their country market or whatever. They even take some measures and after some time they back up.
I don't believe in those rumours, and even if big exchanges will have to accept state intervention I believe that they will relocate in order to keep their clients. It already had been done so...

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Purhapse for others but i don't think DASH will discrese ... it's growing each day.

The Japanese want to delist it!
If it is delisted people will have big losses!
You say, “ I think”
The Japanese will delist and in the future all anonymous coins will have to be delisted everywhere: Bright ass! Wake up and learn bitch!
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Not gonna happen, stop the FUD  Smiley
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Do you think the EU and US will allow anonymous coins forever: If you do you need to book yourself into a mental hospital!
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:35:54 PM by ZaoXhou

That growth will stop quickly if the coin would be untradeable at most or all exchanges.
Hoping it's just fud because I'm invested in a few, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is really going to become a thing.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Not gonna happen, stop the FUD  Smiley

It is not FUD, do your own research!
It is a very serious matter!
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

the price could be down because of this rumors, but for a while
i believe privacy coins is the best cryptocurrency
because everyone need their privacy protected  Wink

streamplus

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

The first goal of cryptos is to be anonymous ! and all cryptos will go at this way in the futur ... even bitcoin with the introduction of shnorr etc....
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

the price could be down because of this rumors, but for a while
i believe privacy coins is the best cryptocurrency
because everyone need their privacy protected  Wink

Yes that's right and this kind of topic are like a FUD.
We know that the value of cryptos are always fluctuations and it's a normal if its decreasing because it will increase again.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Even the Banks blockchain (Corda) shares no transaction data and has private transactions.
Ever private person has the same right to only share transaction data with the other participant, if i would not know him/her i would not sent the cons.

Privacy

Unlike traditional blockchain platforms, Corda minimizes information leakage by only sharing transaction data with participants that require it.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Do you think the EU and US will allow anonymous coins forever: If you do you need to book yourself into a mental hospital!
LOL i know that about how do you feel about the majority of people are talking bullshit right now about that and consider it as FUD. I have seen in a lot of news if it comes to the consideration how japan regulator will give an obligation to the exchange site to delist anonymous coin or not. But AFAIK you can see the majority of them can't comply with regulatation to avoid money laundering.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

maybe people who create that article is really want to buy Monero, Zcash and dash in cheap price
so, they make this rumours,, and the FUDers will share it to make a panic and the weak hands will sell all their coins
when the price is down, the FUDers will buy in cheap price  Sad
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Yes, that's a concern, too, because countries are increasingly strict about anonymous tokens.
So the risk of investing in anonymous tokens is far greater than investing in other tokens.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Every cryptos are have a different potential to growth, if it's slightly or huge potential. Monero, Zcash and Dash is a good coin and I don't think it will going zero soon. It's only a FUD.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

That coin being stated are already a popular crypto coin, however it has only belong on the lower level of price value compare to bitcoin, but they are performing very competitive coin on the market, however only few people who adopt and invest on that coins, but it is impossible also that soon monero, Zcash and Dash would come to zero value. Because it forms already a known coin on the market and there are also people who wants to invest on that coins because they believe that it forms a good future of income and develop high price in the future.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

I do not think that this is a rumor. Japan is really very concerned about everything that happens on their exchanges. In January, a commission was set up, which checked all exchanges. Also, this commission was tasked with preventing operations related to theft. I think that the possible ban of these altcoins is related to the decision of this commission. I do not think that the value will drop to zero. Since Japan is not a monopolist in the stock market. However, this can serve as a signal for other countries. After all, everyone is fighting money laundering and terrorism.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

If Japan financial authorities makes a decision on privacy coins,it doesn't mean the coins will be worth zero. Japan portion of world cryoto is negligible so their decision won't have a bigger impact.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: