Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST  (Read 1540 times)
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

I'd be happy with this project, in the future we don't need to worry for everything that we have collected in cryptocurrency to get vanish if something happened to us.
It will be handled by WILL TOKEN and will be given to our relatives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

This statement is scarily true ----> Everyone understands that death is unavoidable in life. You will also understand the importance of ensuring the well being of your loved ones. After all, one of your investment goals is to provide a financial haven for yourself and your loved ones.

That statement alone shows that Will Token has got such great potential and such a grand future if you ask me. Everything is on blockchain now and people are moving with the tide. It is just better to provide the financial haven you and your loved ones need because the future is unpredictable.
really good purpose in the wake of this project and I am sure that many will be interested to support and join this project and hopefully future projects can be smoothly.
WILL TOKEN interesting project I am sure with the team involved this project will achieve its success with satisfactory.
Hopefully, in the future, this project could provide a nice development with more support for this project and many investors who join in this project.
I believe this project could be successful if all the team can do the job the best, due to the success of a project depends on how teams manage the project properly.

dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

This statement is scarily true ----> Everyone understands that death is unavoidable in life. You will also understand the importance of ensuring the well being of your loved ones. After all, one of your investment goals is to provide a financial haven for yourself and your loved ones.

That statement alone shows that Will Token has got such great potential and such a grand future if you ask me. Everything is on blockchain now and people are moving with the tide. It is just better to provide the financial haven you and your loved ones need because the future is unpredictable.
really good purpose in the wake of this project and I am sure that many will be interested to support and join this project and hopefully future projects can be smoothly.
WILL TOKEN interesting project I am sure with the team involved this project will achieve its success with satisfactory.
Hopefully, in the future, this project could provide a nice development with more support for this project and many investors who join in this project.
I believe this project could be successful if all the team can do the job the best, due to the success of a project depends on how teams manage the project properly.
It is true if the project is run by an experienced team will certainly be easier for these projects get support from investors and I believe that the team on this project is excellent and experienced in their field.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

A passable token is somewhat new in this cryptocurrency, in the old days, we just simply give our wallet and private key to our relatives or loved ones.
That way anything still keep being anonymous, just as the concept of cryptocurrency.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

It is true if the project is run by an experienced team will certainly be easier for these projects get support from investors and I believe that the team on this project is excellent and experienced in their field.
We see how the development of this project. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and be a great succes
Willtoken

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

Hey Everyone,

It is good to see that how many of you believe in the project and are supporting us. Thanks to all of you for such kind words.

Support and love are the two most important things which help a project grow beyond imagination. Stay supporting and if at any time you want anything to share with us then do not hesitate to visit our Telegram Family https://t.me/@willtokenofficial

Spread the word.

Regards and Love.
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

I am led to believe the this token is going live on 1/6/18. Is that correct
Hey,

the presale is On from 1st May 2018. Register & whitelist yourself at https://willtoken.io/ to get attractive pre-sale bonuses.

The crowd sale will start from 1st June 2018.
TheMichaelMatch

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

Touche! Hopefully, people have checked out the White paper for the full scoop. You will see how and why Will Token supersedes projects of its kind. Very clear difference.
TheMichaelMatch

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

Well, the Team is always the strongest part of any project, but in this case, Will Token consists of such innovative and talented people. Of course we cannot complain when we talk about their professional level, guys indeed are experts in their respective fields. So, Success is certain!
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

Concept look really nice, also I've been checking on the bounty thread.
Now I wish to ask, Will the bounty participant need to do a KYC after the campaign ended?

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

Well, the Team is always the strongest part of any project, but in this case, Will Token consists of such innovative and talented people. Of course we cannot complain when we talk about their professional level, guys indeed are experts in their respective fields. So, Success is certain!

It is true that Will Token has a team of professional and reliable, and certainly with his expertise then every individual will work with maximum and full responsibility. The success of Will Token has been eagerly awaited.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

Concept look really nice, also I've been checking on the bounty thread.
Now I wish to ask, Will the bounty participant need to do a KYC after the campaign ended?

Hey, thanks for your interest. No there is no KYC for the bounty participants.

You're most welcome to the bounty community. Share and spread the word.
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Perhaps i should also be agree to everyone, this is quite unique concept, to be able to pass our cryptocurrency will be helpfull.
The coins we owned will still usable when there is something happened to us.
gerbas

Activity: 582

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

From the previous discussion, I see that there s a possibilities for us to purchase the coins it will be protected, and will be given to our loved ones.
JigaMola

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Nice project. Gives an assurance of your inheritance being in good hands after death. Very awesome project.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

unfortunately, I could not enter your site. Tell me, how is the pre-sale going on? can we find out how many tokens have already been sold?
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Nice project. Gives an assurance of your inheritance being in good hands after death. Very awesome project.

I agree with your opinion. the project looks very interesting to follow its development...the sale is also still 1 more week in start, hopefully can run smoothly
Maniecool

Activity: 535

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

One of the very few certain things in life is Death, and anyone who doesnt prepare for his/her own death is like a soldier that is going to war without a gun.
it is pertinent to move to the blockchain method.will token project is handled by efficient managers and the project will be a huge success.
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

An Dapp is more than enough. No need for an ICO with $25M. ICOs in crypto space are crazy.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

somehow it all looks strange. why no answers from the manager? why does not he add news? I do not even understand this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: