Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST  (Read 1546 times)
Willtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

This is a project for the present and the future. If you are not in it, then you are missing out. Will Token is a Decentralized Crypto Asset Settlement service whose mission is to provide a safe Blockchain environment for crypto investors to build crypto wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit it when they are no longer around. WILL Token is here to stay. Invest now and secure the future of your loved ones.
Touche my friend! The more people that know this the better. I wish we had a larger platform to project this message to the world. WILL Token has got the potential to save us all from a lot of discrepancies in the crypto space, especially from the loss valuable cryptocurrencies.

I am glad to be a part of this intervention!

In how far does your platform protect from losing cryptocurrencies? Are you something like an escrow or decentralized exchange?

Hey, You will save your own crypto asset with the help of Will Token. You have to assign an Heir to your asset and Will Token will take every other responsibility on itself. If unfortunately or by nature, anything happens to the crypto asset holder, the asset will not be lost on the blockchain rather it will be safely and securely passed on to your loved ones.

Connect with us on telegram: https://t.me/WilltokenOfficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMichaelMatch

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 07:09:40 AM by TheMichaelMatch

This is a project for the present and the future. If you are not in it, then you are missing out. Will Token is a Decentralized Crypto Asset Settlement service whose mission is to provide a safe Blockchain environment for crypto investors to build crypto wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit it when they are no longer around. WILL Token is here to stay. Invest now and secure the future of your loved ones.
Touche my friend! The more people that know this the better. I wish we had a larger platform to project this message to the world. WILL Token has got the potential to save us all from a lot of discrepancies in the crypto space, especially from the loss valuable cryptocurrencies.

In how far does your platform protect from losing cryptocurrencies? Are you something like an escrow or decentralized exchange?

Hey, You will save your own crypto asset with the help of Will Token. You have to assign an Heir to your asset and Will Token will take every other responsibility on itself. If unfortunately or by nature, anything happens to the crypto asset holder, the asset will not be lost on the blockchain rather it will be safely and securely passed on to your loved ones.

And while you are at it, please do check out the Whitepaper of Will Token for the full scoop. https://willtoken.io/WhitePaper.pdf?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ann

You'd be amazed at lots of revelations.
nugezmils

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

WILL Token is one of a kind. Our system will extract the investment details of the investor using the grant of probate and initiate the process. This process will identify the beneficiaries, verify authenticity, and execute the transfer protocol with any of the following options: Execution Order, Letter or Administration and Court order. Get more information here: Whitepaper: https://willtoken.io/WhitePaper.pdf
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

WILL Token is one of a kind. Our system will extract the investment details of the investor using the grant of probate and initiate the process. This process will identify the beneficiaries, verify authenticity, and execute the transfer protocol with any of the following options: Execution Order, Letter or Administration and Court order. Get more information here: Whitepaper: https://willtoken.io/WhitePaper.pdf
What an excellent system. It covers all tracks and yet noninvasive. All parties are considered and all of these is done without sharing the most secured information with third parties including Will Token. What more does one need to know that this project is the next trend in cryptosphere?
You have to agree with me that this project is quite innovative and futuristic.
nugezmils

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Can you imagine a future where beneficiary becomes a regulated and mandated feature for every crypto investor. In which investments and holdings are being protected, and a future where loved ones benefit effortlessly in the crypto industry? At WILL Token, all these are achieved. Willtoken Prepare for any eventuality, assign and modify heirs over time, secure settlement services and helps to protect your Crypto wealth. Be a part of this project now.
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

Realising the gravity of the issue, the Will Token team is developing a Blockchain-powered crypto-asset settlement service, which is going to make worrying about crypto-asset inheritance a thing of the past.
You are so right! It takes a group of futuristic, innovative and intervention seeking people to pull this together. I remembered the 1st time I stumbled on this project and made sure I digested all information pertaining to it. It blew my mind. I was like is this possible? I later got into the technical aspect and soon realized how promising the project is. The future of this project is so bright.

Pardon my enthusiasm. Grin
nugezmils

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

WILL Token system is designed  to integrate with entities (i.e. exchange, e-wallet), investors can transfer their wealth and assets from these entities to their beneficiaries without much hassle or fuss. WILL Token mission is to provide a safe blockchain environment for crypto investors to build wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit their wealth when the investor is no longer around. Do not be late to grab this great opportunity. Endeavour to be part of this project while you can.
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

WILL system has addressed all concerns and even more such as Fraud.. so one may be at peace after life.. Future rollouts planned for non human beneficiaries, after all cats and dogs are part of a family
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

WILL system has addressed all concerns and even more such as Fraud.. so one may be at peace after life.. Future rollouts planned for non human beneficiaries, after all cats and dogs are part of a family
Lol, funny when you put it that way but it's true and it's quite amazing how Will Token covers all corners pertaining to transfer of crypto asset especially in the case of death.
nugezmils

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

Willtoken service is an automated service to transfer crypto-assets to the beneficiary through an organised system, where latest technologies like Blockchain, Hyperledger and Sawtooth technologies are in use. With these technologies in place, there is a safe haven for beneficiaries and loved ones. Bearing in mind that, with WILL Token, their crypto-assets after demise is safe and will be transferred accordingly.
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Tell me, how many tokens have already been sold? Has the soft cap been passed? what about the beta version of the platform? Will it be in July?
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

if something happens to me, then I can pass on all my savings that I earned to any person, is this how I understood correctly? and all this will work on the block chain?
BrainerdPaul

Activity: 777

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

There are lots of new projects popping up, but will token team creates an idea and strategy that is more attractive, which will definitely attract the attention of many project investors. I see the project going places. great work from the team.
BrainerdPaul

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

I wonder if people truly understand this fact --> Will Token has carefully studied the crypto investment industry to proffer solution for crypto investor problems. Will Token will be employing the use of sophisticated technology such as blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, sawtooth technology and hyper ledger to solve the crypto industry problems.

What are these problems WILL Token has proffered solutions for? Well, the most dreadful of them all is the loss of your digital currency, especially in the case of death. Let that linger on your mind for a while.

your words are true. WILL Token is a blessing to the crypto industry, and it is a project that is here to stay. 

The project is extremely promising, i just love the work put up by the team...they have strategically planned the project
BrainerdPaul

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

The project foresee a future where the appointment of beneficiary becomes a regulated and mandated feature for every crypto investor. It allows for protection of investments and holdings. It provides the ability to pass it on to their loved ones effortlessly. Great vision
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Every one will pass away one day... that is inevitable..
Do we care about our loved ones?
So we need to act now to protect our investment so the loved ones can live peacefully...
Jon Rieswip

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will begin!
zhongli123

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

I wonder if people truly understand this fact --> Will Token has carefully studied the crypto investment industry to proffer solution for crypto investor problems. Will Token will be employing the use of sophisticated technology such as blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, sawtooth technology and hyper ledger to solve the crypto industry problems.

What are these problems WILL Token has proffered solutions for? Well, the most dreadful of them all is the loss of your digital currency, especially in the case of death. Let that linger on your mind for a while.

your words are true. WILL Token is a blessing to the crypto industry, and it is a project that is here to stay. 

The project is extremely promising, i just love the work put up by the team...they have strategically planned the project

I know right! Even a blind man can see that the Will Token project is the future. It is just a matter of time, the crypto world will soon tap into it's prospective greatness. Mark my words.
nugezmils

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

Willtoken is a utility token and can be purchased and utilised like any other crypto coin on the market today. People who use Willtoken will be entitled to the service of crypto wealth assignment, while the users don’t use Willtoken may avail the same service at a chargeable rate. Everyone can subscribe to this service by becoming an active user of Willtoken. Investor or user requires a minimum number of 100 Willtokens to access the settlement service. Wouldn't you rather invest now and be a partaker of this tremendous project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: