Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 03:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐  (Read 74306 times)
interbaki

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

Agree with you. For most of people ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and bounty programs are unknown and very strange words.
bitcointalk is the best way I think, but if we are talking about social networks it would be better to pay to concrete popular content makers
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

wow big distribution to ICO, maybe i will read again the rule of ICO and i will join ICO in your project, because i think that distribution token big for someone join the ICO 

Token Distribution Model
The maximum number of XBX tokens that can be issued is limited to 300,000,000.
The distribution of tokens during both phases of the ICO is shown in Figure 9 below.
70% of the total amount of tokens issued will be sold during the pre-ICO and ICO
phases to the public.
15% of the total amount of tokens issued will be held in reserve for use in future as
decided by the governance committee.
The governance committee will be lead by the CEO of Bitex Global and the license
holders of the Bitex and EZBitex platform. Funds raised during the ICO will be governed
jointly by the shareholders of the local, licensed companies in each of the countries
where Bitex will operate as described in this White Paper as well as those of future partners when they join Bitex. Three or more audit companies will be used to audit the
funds usage to ensure an efficient and transparent usage of the ICO funds.
9% of the total amount of tokens issued will be given to the founders and team
members involved in developing the Bitex project. The amount given to the founders
and team members will be placed in a smart contract written to ensure that the funds
cannot be withdrawn for 1 year starting 1st July 2018. After 1 year, 1⅔ % of the original
vested amount will be distributed each month over a period of 5 years to the founders
and team members.
3% of the total amount of tokens issued will be reserved for rewarding advisors whose
continuous efforts have helped shape this project.
1.5% of the total amount of tokens issued will be used for marketing and advertising
the Bitex cryptobank. Youtubers and influencers on Twitter and other social media as
well as individual influencers who use word-of-mouth to advocate Bitex, the EZBitex
platform and this ICO will receive a reward from the XBX Referral Program.
Potential investors who register for the ICO will automatically be provided with a
referral code. If this referral code is used by another investor during registration, both
the referrer and the person who uses the referral code will be granted a bonus of 2%
(in XBX tokens) of their purchased amounts.
1.5% of the total amount of tokens issued will be used to reward participants through
a bounty program that will be announced on https://bitcointalk.org/ forum.
fieraba

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

Very interesting idea. And with a great social filling. But it is so closed theme that I think you will have some problems with implementing. Anyhow good luck guys
riptonewhou

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo 
schlennor

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects. Sad but true. In telegram chat I saw few warnings about it.
Tanicitype

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

If you don't reach hardcap will you burn the tokens?
spuffybit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Yes, I agree, the title is intriguing and it is possible to draw conclusions quite different from those indicated in WP.
When I saw I then thought too that some kind of freebie is planned  Cheesy. In fact, it means that plans to create a platform for crowdfunding, but with a distributed base and its own token.
And as the developers argue, the economic model of ICO will make the process of crowdfunding itself free for those who will post their projects on their platform.
GreyEyeGinger

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

Im happy yo be part of this project. Its great that there are so many small investors in the project.
iwantnaje

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

Are you havinng a airdrop sir? and where i can find information on bounty?
softhegnpo

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become integral part of project.
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

Hello, looks like an interesting project, so i will study the next day our whitepaper... you also have a German whitepaper? so details are easier to read and understand

We are sorry to say we do not have it yet but we have other 12 languages for you. Wink
grundysky

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

Hope they will bring the website up ASAP. It will not be a good sign when new shoppers comes in and thought of checking site first thing. Why  briging website up takes more than 1 hour? Doesn't make sense if they are serious.
andsonic

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

Hello! do you have like an open-source code and stuff? Github maybe?
bomberhead

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas. 
Uniquebile

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

Im happy to be part of this project. Its great that there are so many small investors in the project.
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

Where do you focus to expand first. Asia, Europe or america?
Also is there already a working product?

Bitex believes that the best way to deliver significant local impact quickly is to focus on regions where mobile connectivity dominates, and where traditional banking/financial services do not adequately serve the majority of the population. This gap can only increase when the economy moves to the use of cryptocurrencies.
Mobile connectivity will continue to grow and Asia will continue to drive a large part of that growth as global economic power shifts from mature markets to the emerging economies in that region. Low access to banking services coupled with high penetration of mobile devices serves this unmet demand for alternatives to traditional banks.
All pointers therefore indicate that Asia and the Middle East are the regions most likely to need and welcome a robust crypto-based financial system, and where Bitex’s local impact will best be demonstrated. Bitex will demonstrate the local impact it will have in each country where it is licensed, by offering a relevant localized financial service bundle, and redefining how financial services for this new cryptocurrency-based digital economy can be delivered.
benninjamaxi

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

love the idea good luck hope to use it one day
QuoteTinnys

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

Very interesting project. Could you explain more about Token, how I will get it? 
abovelink

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

Congratulations to all members of the team... Project will surely a huge success!
actodone

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Great idea, But I have a question - How token will useful for investors and lenders? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: