Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐  (Read 74293 times)
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

In my opinion, the idea is very ambitious and promising, the team has found the perfect combination of digital technology and conventional banks, which will give impetus to people to better understand, study, develop in this area, ask important questions to consultants in offices. Almost everything will be as before, but only with the best advantages and without intermediaries, and with the protection of personal data from third parties.It is no wonder that so many offices have been opened in those countries that are ahead in terms of the development of innovative advanced technologies and their implementation.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

34% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
tanmi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

I hope this idea will be useful.
Seamless design,  good business, percipient design!
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

34% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
The bonus can be considered as a price reduction for one token. In any case, all investors consider the average price for all ICO time, and not a specific price without taking into account bonuses. 34% - normal bonus.
Ncidmindwallti

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

I expect this ICO will be useful!
Able to recognize activity, flawless idea, engaging idea!
Reilseekunos

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

The project will be fortunate! Absorbing project, cognizant website.  Good luck all.
meisner

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

Greetings all! Seems very good! Discerning project, brilliant business!
Locally embedded cryptobank, i dont think that it will be more than small local project, if they even have some success it will be very small. Not a strong team.

ndurenin

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

I wish good luck for the idea!
Absorbing approach, plausible business, wondrous activity.
racatbtc

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

so what are the latest news with Bitex ?
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Bitex is conducting an Initial Coin Offering of its utility token, the Bitex Coin with symbol XBX, to promote the use of the Bitex crypto-banking platform.
Aio.Community

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

CTO left the project? Huh
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1480

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 07:17:45 PM by delfastTions

Mr Harith M!

When will you send me coins that were earned on signature bounty ?
Have you forgotten to pay HuhHuh

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:49:26 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:30:15 PM by mprep

Good day everyone,

We are delighted to make this Announcement

BITEX - The Next World Class Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

Presents to you Our Bitex Branded Debit Cards.

We are taking Bitcoin Payments to another level.

No more high fees!

No more waiting for days for your asset transfer

No more “Sorry we don’t accept Crypto”

The moment that we have all been waiting for!

Bitex -  Make it your First Choice.

We are ready with our Bitex Brand Cards. Our ICO will start on October 17th 2018 at 0:00 UTC and END on October 24th 2018 0:00 UTC.

Don’t miss it !  It might be your last chance to get XBX at this price. Get in now before its too late.

https://bitexpay.cards

You can order and pay via PayPal credit cards debit cards and over 80 crypto.

Time to change your coins to XBX!

Thank you

Dear Bitex supporters,

We are proud to announce that Bitex Global Co., Ltd. & Blockchain Forum Korea (Lucas Group)

Have entered a strategic partnership of $1,000,000 to develop a long lasting relationship between the two.

Read full details here: https://bitexpay.cards/%E2%98%86partnership-announcement-bitex%E2%98%86bitex-xbx-lucas-linkbox-lbox/

Dear Bitex supporters,

ICO is now LIVE!

*1 ETH = 330  XBX
*0.1 ETH Minimum Amount to participate
*ICO will run on October 17th 2018 at 0:00 UTC and END on October 24th 2018 0:00 UTC

For those interested please follow the instruction here participate to in the token sale, https://medium.com/@bitex.global.co/ico-how-to-participate-in-xbx-ico-50cbdfc8eb7b

Don’t miss it! It might be your last chance to get XBX at this price. Get in now before its too late.

Thank you everyone for your support!

Dear Bitex supporters,

Xnews is the leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community.

Xnews is a sister company of Bitex.

Xnews is the leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community. Its mandate is to inform, educate and connect the global community as the authoritative daily news provider dedicated to chronicling the space. XNews also empowers the Crypto community by supporting with advertisements and forums as well as doing a due diligence on each advertiser or publisher. XNews strongly believes in this way we can support the Crypto community as well as beginners with a clean and high grade environment. "For the People, From the People, With the People." https://xnews.io

THIS PROJECT IS SCAM BEWARE!
They added in telegram without permition and spamming telegram DO NOT INVEST!

Hello sir, your comment is pointless and has no sense. Being added in the telegram group without your permission is not an indicator of a scam project. We already have our products ready and we have partnerships. Kindly do proper research first. Thank you!

A fudder like you with -4 trusts won't affect our project. Please stop this comment to avoid conflict between you and our company. If you have any questions, you can ask us freely in any of our social media.

Bitex encourages everyone to do thorough research.

The way we have structure our operations with Bitex Global and the license holders of the Bitex and EZBitex platform enables to avoid unilateral decisions. On the opposite, a governance committee will track progress and decision on the company. More than 8 licenses have already trusted our company and our ability to execute our plan, awarding us with funding.

Also, our token is fully compliant with regulations set by the Singapore regulators and outside auditors will vet every aspect of the business, including prior to the ICO.

For more information regarding the progress and updates, please go direct to our website: https://bitex.global/ . Thank you!

Dear Bitex supporters,

We are very delighted to announce that the ICO Stage 1 has ended successfully!

We are starting our ICO stage 2 on October 28, 2018 8am and will End on November 04, 2018 8am UTC!

2nd stage ICO token price: 0.8$ = 1 XBX

How to participate in ICO?
⚜️Please process KYC at: https://kyc.bitex.global/verification?stepName=entityType
JInstruction to participate in the token sale:  https://medium.com/@bitex.global.co/ico-how-to-participate-in-xbx-ico-50cbdfc8eb7b

How to purchase Bitexpay Cards?

Thank you everyone for your support.

I read whitepaper the information above in this project, I think like a comprehensive one, and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon.
Thank you for the compliment, please join our telegram group to keep you updated and you may also ask questions if there is any. Thank you.

Bitex team

Dear Bitex supporters,

We are very delighted to announce that the ICO Stage 2 has ended successfully!

We are starting our ICO stage 3 on November 7th, 2018 9 am UTC and will End on November 14th, 2018 9 am UTC!

3nd stage ICO token price: 0.9$ = 1 XBX

How to participate in ICO?
⚜️Please process KYC at: https://kyc.bitex.global/verification?stepName=entityType
JInstruction to participate in the token sale:  https://medium.com/@bitex.global.co/ico-how-to-participate-in-xbx-ico-50cbdfc8eb7b

How to purchase Bitexpay Cards?
 You can order and pay via PayPal credit cards debit cards and over 80 cryptos.

Thank you!
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

I wonder why most of the comments here are all 90% newbies? Whats going on with this project, I can smell something, Is this really a legitimate project? Your bounty has a very generous rewards and that totally unrealistic to pay such big amount.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

I wonder why most of the comments here are all 90% newbies? Whats going on with this project, I can smell something, Is this really a legitimate project? Your bounty has a very generous rewards and that totally unrealistic to pay such big amount.
indeed I see all newbie commenting on this thread, maybe this is not a problem for the Bitex project, but for beginners who do this for spam, the Bitex ICO is underway, but we don't know how much money they get, hopefully there is info about it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:31:34 PM by mprep

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback!

We would like to invite you to our telegram official group to see what Bitex has achieved and its current status, you may also ask if you have any.

Thank you.

Bitex team

To our dear supporters of Bitex.

Another milestone has been achieved.

We are proud to announce that the TrustUnion Foundation & Bitex Global Co., Ltd. just signed a strategic partnership of $1,000,000 to reinforce its presence in Asia. Spread of trust all over the world has begun!

For full details, please refer here: https://bitexpay.cards/strategic-partnership-with-trustunion/

Thank you!

Bitex team
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Another good news from Bitex team! Congratulations!

What a good partnership!

Its good to know that there is an existing project who developed a real value and offer services that we needed most.

Keep my eyes open on this thread and gather some information.

indeed I see all newbie commenting on this thread, maybe this is not a problem for the Bitex project, but for beginners who do this for spam, the Bitex ICO is underway, but we don't know how much money they get, hopefully there is info about it
There's no problem with the newbie accounts commenting I guess, probably they also like this project. But if we look at a negative side it looks like a spam.
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Dear supporters of Bitex,

We are very delighted to announce that the ICO Stage 3 has ended successfully! 🎉🎉

FINAL ROUND OF ICO is NOW LIVE

*$1= 1XBX
 *1 ETH = 206 XBX
 *0.1 ETH Minimum Amount to participate
 *The final round will start from November 17th, 2018 at 08:00 UTC and END on November 30th, 2018 8:00 UTC

Thank you!

-Bitex team-
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

5days left until end of ICO, I can't wait until I see this on exchange/s as for sure even with this kind of market it will soar high. I like the way they communicate especially in telegram this is one thing that investors wanted to. Way to go bitex!
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:32:00 PM by mprep

5days left until end of ICO, I can't wait until I see this on exchange/s as for sure even with this kind of market it will soar high. I like the way they communicate especially in telegram this is one thing that investors wanted to. Way to go bitex!

Thank you so much for the support towards Bitex! We appreciate it!  Smiley

Stay tuned for more updates!

The need for approachable financial services for the cryptocurrency economy is becoming a reality.

BITEX will provide hyper-localized crypto-banking services through their global platform to promote efficient growth across multiple continents, focusing predominantly on Asia. Cultures differ in their banking preferences - a localized strategy allows for more focused and calculated decision making.

2 DAYS LEFT FOR THE FINAL ROUND of ICO

Get involved! https://ico.bitex.global/

Thank you for being with Bitex! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: