Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐  (Read 74293 times)
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:37:18 PM

Unveiling Cerberex our Pro-Trading Platform!

弊社プロフェッショナル用トレーディングプラットフォームの公開!

https://bitexpay.cards/unveiling-cerberex-our-pro-trading-platform/

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #BitexPay #CryptoBank #EZBITEX #ETH #BTC #CryptocurrencyExchange #Cerberex

kamizake

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:48:53 AM

bitex global official telegram banned me because i said their volume was fake
all they talking about on the channel is just hodl it will be good organic growing bla bla bla
then i said that was not organic growth bots trading on idax and volume was fake then they banned me
just look at yourselfs without bots the volume is only half bitcoin
this project is a scam be aware
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:54:22 AM

all they talking about on the channel is just hodl it will be good organic growing bla bla bla
then i said that was not organic growth bots trading on idax and volume was fake then they banned me
yas I understand because even when I asked for bounty they never answered it and they only talked about the project, we just saw in the future whether they were serious about the project or just waiting for profits because they hadn't found a big investor?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:03:56 PM

yas I understand because even when I asked for bounty they never answered it and they only talked about the project, we just saw in the future whether they were serious about the project or just waiting for profits because they hadn't found a big investor?

They mentioned in ANN heading that ICO has been successfully ended but how far they are developing we have to wait and see. Till now they didn't send any payments to people who worked for the bounty promotions, very sad to hear about it.
lembang

Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:28:06 AM

They mentioned in ANN heading that ICO has been successfully ended but how far they are developing we have to wait and see. Till now they didn't send any payments to people who worked for the bounty promotions, very sad to hear about it.
I think not all participants will not pay but not some who do not pay and airdrop also have no payment to my account and there is never clarity
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:31:03 AM

I think not all participants will not pay but not some who do not pay and airdrop also have no payment to my account and there is never clarity
Why do you say there is never clarity please let me know the meaning of your words and I will continue to keep abreast of the developments of this project

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kamizake

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:01:35 PM

and they are saying that they will be added on 3 exchanges on june 26 is there any way to know this is fake or real?
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:14:32 PM

and they are saying that they will be added on 3 exchanges on june 26 is there any way to know this is fake or real?
I myself also want to ask that because until now I do not know for sure whether it is true or not I hope the team can immediately provide answers so that everything is clear

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kamizake

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:28:15 PM

I myself also want to ask that because until now I do not know for sure whether it is true or not I hope the team can immediately provide answers so that everything is clear
of course bitex announced they will be listed on dobi bitforex cointiger but the exchanges never announced they are listing bitex
velosepur

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:08:16 AM

Situation complicated as we can see. Well, their next steps can be crucial for sure. But lets see it.
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:43:31 AM

The new Bitexpay.cards website will be live soon. You will be able to use the #BitexPay cards for online transactions. 😊 Stay tuned for further updates.

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #EZBITEX #CryptoBank #CryptocurrencyExchange #ETH #BTC

📌The 10th AMA Session

🗃Details:
▪️Event: Ask Me Anything (AMA)
▪️Session: 10
▪️Date: Monday, 24th of June 2019
▪️Time: 8:00 UTC | 17:00 JST
▪️Broadcast: Youtube channel & Facebook page
▪️Subject: An overview of the upcoming platforms releases

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #BitexPay #EZBITEX #ETH #BTC #CryptocurrencyExchange

Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:53:24 AM

Hello, there. We're sorry for that but you should know that we don't allow any FUD and we have no tolerance for that.
Please don't judge us too fast, have you seen the development that we have done?
You may subscribe on our announcement channel to keep you updated @Bitex_Global_News
We always strive to provide the best service for our loyal supporters. Thank you for commenting on this thread!

Hi, We have repeatedly announced information for terms of receiving airdrop on all our channels. You can even see the articles we have made here: https://bitexglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028416291-Announcements-For-1000-XBX-Sign-Up-Campaign-

Thank you!
velosepur

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:05:14 PM

Good question, hope we will have it soon, regards
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:40:52 AM

what happen with the listing on 3 exchange on 26 June ? will it be true ? as none of the exchange make any announcement yet, please let us know so we will feel more secure regarding the news from bitex
Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience, as our CEO said on the AMA he will focus to improve and development on their platforms. For more info you can check on the AMA session 10. You can watch the 10th AMA that held on Tuesday, 25th June from the following links:

📇 Session Link (on youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-AcICWeZQ
📇 Session Link (on facebook): https://www.facebook.com/bitex.global/videos/2236419250002577/

Thank you for your concern 🙏😊
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:15:27 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 07:10:37 AM by Bitex_Global

Hello there Everyone

Happy Day to Announce the Cerberex Exchange will Go live on the

8th July 2019   12:00 PM UTC

We will announce further in a few days.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexPay #BitexBank #EZBITEX #CryptoBanking #Cerberex

EZBITEX June 2019th Development Update!

👉 Article Link: https://bitexpay.cards/ezbitex-june-2019th-development-update/

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexPay #BitexBank #EZBITEX #CryptoBank #ETH #BTC #CryptocurrencyExchange

Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:03:38 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2019, 11:39:55 AM by Bitex_Global

Are you ready? 😇 1 day left before the launch of #Cerberex pro trading exchange!

#BitexGlobal #XBX #BitexBank #BitexPay #CryptoBank #EZBITEX #ETH #BTC #CryptocurrencyExchange

Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:22:34 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 07:02:25 AM by Bitex_Global

To our dear supporters,

We are delighted to announce that:

🚀🚀CERBEREX is now LIVE 🚀🚀

Professional, Fast, Secure & Insured Crypto Exchange

Developed by Bankers and Traders, One of Bitex Global’s Powerful Multi-Trading Platforms.

Log on to https://cerberex.io/# and explore away!

🚀Bitex Team🚀

#CERBEREX  #EZBITEX #XNews #XBX #BitexGlobal #ETH #BTC #cryptocurrency #cryptoexchange #airdrops #bounty

Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:20:55 AM

Dear Bitex community,

Introducing #CERBEREX Trading Exchange - The World's First Professional, Fast, Secure & Insured!

#CERBEREX is a full-featured trading platform for today's major cryptocurrencies and assets and will soon offer leveraged & margin trading up to 5X through a secure peer-to-peer funding market.

You may now register a new account to: https://cerberex.io/ and explore away!

Deposit/KYC: July 11th - 12:00 UTC
Trading: July 12th - 12:00 UTC
Withdrawal: July 13th - 12:00 UTC

Stay informed and not only safe and secure but also insured with our integrated cold wallet services. We provide all our users with the highest quality of cold wallet storage provided by our partners keeping users safe is our first priority.

Bitex Team🙏

Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:57:12 AM

Hello everyone 😇

#CERBEREX APP has been successfully uploaded on the Google Play Store. 📌

👉You may download here and explore away: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cerberex

More great news soon, Cheers!🥂

Bitex Team 👐

Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:01:17 AM

Now you can access #CERBEREX right at your fingertips with our mobile application that is available on Android and iOS devices.

Download now🔥🔥

✔Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cerberex

✔App Store: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/cerberex/id1470219479?l=en

Thank you for all your support 🙌

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: