Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False Promises About Bounty Payments!  (Read 386 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.
The best example just like tokenpay because the developer is refusing to pay the bounty participants after the project has been raised hardcap and it's already traded 3x from the ico price. I can try to mention the rest if you want to know about them all. They are all running by shittiest scammers.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

For now, I heard some bounty workers complaining about their efforts and works which are not actually being contributed exactly on what the bounty campaign have been promised. And also there are delayed of tokens distributions and delayed into market listed to legitimate exchanger.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

Actually, false promises emanating from bounty project seem to be new trend in bounty campaign payment, it seem everyone is deferying payment for reasons best know to these campaign but definitely unknown  to hunters and investors!

GSTremor

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

The last such bounty company was Live stars - they cut the pool, on the whole, I had to get $ 5000 for the signature and received $ 1000
Usually bounties cut payments if the company has not received the required amount. So be happy that you at least got something. Most companies in this case are closed and run away with the rest.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Although they have some ICO that will not response properly according to their  pledge after bounty campaign will end (due to some reason like will not really made successful to their project,) but we have also right ICO who has fully  committed and honest according to their pledge and I think some of them are many, compared to dishonest/fake ICO. because joining bounty campaign will also risk..
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Actually, false promises emanating from bounty project seem to be new trend in bounty campaign payment, it seem everyone is deferying payment for reasons best know to these campaign but definitely unknown  to hunters and investors!

That's why we need to check the whitepaper and development team before jojNing any bounty campaign as some bounty campaign will have a rule saying g if they do not meet the soft cap then bounty participants will Not be paid hence we need to be extra cautious.

Am I spamming? Report me!
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

I understand how that feels specially if you participated their signature campaigns. Changing their mind repeatedly or every month is so annoying. I wonder if they realize what could be its negative impact to the platform, its community and to its investors. Having no concrete steps and keep moving the ICO date can spread a bad rumor to the project. The best example is 4NEW which have a token symbol of KWATT and the name of their token is FRNCoin. Phew! What a mess! Imagine, they changed their token name during ICO? They don't even payed their hunters accordingly or even match the number of token on what was promised. Super disappointed and totally waste of time.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

For now, I heard some bounty workers complaining about their efforts and works which are not actually being contributed exactly on what the bounty campaign have been promised. And also there are delayed of tokens distributions and delayed into market listed to legitimate exchanger.
Probably cause the delay is due to the Bounty Manager. They have been slow to work in the workplace. And Bounty campaigns pay less tokens due to the large number of people involved. In my opinion, each Bounty campaign should set a specific participant limit.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Hello community, I will share with you my experience of selecting the bounty to be sure that I will receive my rewards. First of all read the white paper and make sure that idea will have chance to survive. Good team, at least one all star. Good enough token economics, around 15 - 50 million dollars ICO cap should works fine. Hype, team, token economics, bit of luck))) I mean situation on the whole market will succeed. Hope this helps
If you like my point, please press +merit!

peie3691

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

How can that be done? This matter could not have been very accurate, because many projects are dealing with themselves, and for the first time, they often cause problems. However, if they are handed over to a professional team, they rarely have problems.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Some Bounties Today is not Honest enough to Fulfilled its Promises Like Paying Bounty Ontime, Dont pay the rigth Amount etc.

Any thoughts about this Annoying Issue! You can mentioned those bounty that you think is not Honest or not Fulfilled its Promises like Distribution Date lapses.etc.

Yes, admit it we all get annoyed when this situation happens so one thing we should do, for example is we should report it lets say the campaign promises it today the payment but you did not received it yet ask the campaign manager PM him or her haha. OR the team it self in the telegram group chat so they said that a week later you will get full payment but a week later no! and again, the next week later it happens again and again. You should at-least stop report it if a month had pass and the campaign did not do anything about it, did not even post about the situation report it to meta. 
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

Fortunately, for me, the worst that I've experienced in my time in this forum, is the delayed payment. Of course, I know that it might happen sometimes especially, if the campaign manager is working alone in the campaign. MadZ, is the campaign manager in the signature bounty campaign that I've joined. And the main issue is the delayed payment. Well, it is better to be paid than nothing, right? Even if I haven't yet experienced what you have, maybe there are various reasons on those issues.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Yeah, unfortunately sometimes it happens. For example i took part in telegram campaign of Lendingblock. They have successfully reached hardcap, but later it was said, that there were not too many participants and we decided to cancel telegram campaign. You will get 0 tokens, guys. Thanks and good luck  Angry But at the start of this campaign, there was nothing about minimum number of participants etc.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

Just projects do not know how much they will be able to raise funds. Sometimes they just do not have enough money. So I do not think that they are to blame.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

This problem exists indeed. My suggestions:

- Try to take part in reputable and trustworthy projects. Research the team and the project before you join.
- Try to join campaigns with reputable managers. Most people around here know the trustworthy managers and you can find information about them easily.
- Always monitor the bounty spreadsheet carefully. Mistakes happen, and some of them even look like voluntary manipulation. If you're careful you can avoid them.
- Be very careful about the terms and rules. Sometimes it's us who is responsible for the failures.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

It is enough to mention names of bounties because they did not pay early or that nothing was paid. I feel the best thing is for us to put a general call forward to all bounty projects to always consider in fulfilling their initial words or promise as regards paying bounty participants at the stipulated time. Sometimes it might not be their fault, it might be due to some exigencies, that could be beyond their control.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

This is now a common problem. Many projects are fraudulent, or do not collect the right amount. And in the end, all the work done in bounty campaigns is not paid. With this can not be overcome, you need to choose carefully projects.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

some bounty projects don't get paid at all, while some of them are really good ones, giving the decent profits. Same as ICO investments, you need to be able to choose the right bounty campaign. It takes time, but is worth it.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

I can feel your dissapoinment  to your hard work. Although we are just doing bounty campaign to get token and profit its not an easy task because of long period of time is required you must not absent promoting their project or else your stake will not be counted and doing signature campaing is tough because you need to post quality post and can stress and drain your brain. Project Ico must be honest and have a word of wisdom to the bounty hunters because without bounty hunters their project will not be that effective in comes of advertising.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

All bounty rules and regulations should be laid out at the beginning so that people know what they are getting into.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: