Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:38:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hardware sale $10 GH/s  (Read 1398 times)
TerraHasher (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:18:07 AM

It's not often i get lucky, or will vouch for someone but tonight i was searching Craigslist for a used PC wipe clean and use for an offline wallet when i found this post on CL ( http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/4236730637.html ) being the skeptic that i am i pretty much wrote it off as a scam, but when i mailed him he said we could meet at his place or at the Police Department to make the exchange if it would make me more comfortable. He was only 20 minutes from where i lived so i figured i would take the drive, and to my utter shock when i finally found his house the ad was real and i snagged all 5 of his BFL Jalapenos for $250.

Not quite sure what this guy's deal is, but (although i am not an expert ) I swear he had about a million dollars worth of Terraminer IV's set up in this big room like it was a data center. I didnt even think that they were available until march.

Anyways, he has a lot of good stuff left and i laid eyes on it all myself to verify its legit. He said he would ship within the U.S. if any of you are interested. just figured i would share the good find. It's about time i had some good luck.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:39:45 AM

LIAR or Scam-artist ?

Blah blah
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:45:46 AM

yeah i dont know if i can trust you buddy

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
DrahogErusiel

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:47:59 AM

yeah i dont know if i can trust you buddy

i wrote him.. i really want to get my broke ass mining PPC... i totally missed the btc mining boat

TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:49:37 AM

Trust me? i am not asking you to trust me. i am not the one selling anything, i was a buyer. i was just passing along some info. take it for what you want. i am sure it will all go quickly locally anyways. i was more less bragging about my good luck for a change. it was a nice reprieve from my 3 month bad luck streak.

DrahogErusiel

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:44:15 AM

Trust me? i am not asking you to trust me. i am not the one selling anything, i was a buyer. i was just passing along some info. take it for what you want. i am sure it will all go quickly locally anyways. i was more less bragging about my good luck for a change. it was a nice reprieve from my 3 month bad luck streak.

more power to you

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:06:09 AM

I trust everything I find on craigslist  Roll Eyes
luke.watson

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:58:24 AM

Posted 8 hours ago, you wrote this post 3 hours ago

Within the 5 hours he had posted it you managed to find the post, meet up with him and purchase the Jalapenos?

Time moves fast in the Bitcoin world..
Itun

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:43:20 AM

Can you show us pics?

This seems to be too good to be true.
TerraHasher (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:44:12 AM

Can you show us pics?

This seems to be too good to be true.

Hi Itun, sorry for the delay in reply, i checked the thread once after i posted and saw nothing but the usual forum trolling and crap talking so i quit checking in. Did you mean you wanted pics of the Jala's i bought or were you asking if i could get pictures from him of whats left. I wouldnt mind posting pics of my new babies, but if you are asking for pics of what he has left i highly doubt it, i got a kind of mean e-mail from him for posting on the forum, i guess he got a ton of e-mails from people talking smack about him selling so cheap. It looks like he deleted the OP on CL and made a new one so the link wouldn't work............... see below.

" Look, i dont mind giving a good deal to a few people to help them get started, i have more equipment than i have room for, but i dont need you linking to my craigslist ad on a forum, i have gotten at least 50 e-mails from the forum peanut gallery with all their stupid nonsense. If i wanted to deal with the wannabe know it all's, the childish trolls, the ones who just absolutely have to have an opinion and voice it loudly even though nobody is listening, then i would have posted on a forum somewhere myself, there is a reason why the real Bitcoin brains with the exception of a few dont participate on any forums, next time i have a sale on craigslist please refrain from contacting me and linking it so i have to deal with "the worst of bitcoin".

I hate to agree with him, but i kind of see his point, i am not singling any one person out here but some of you are just to stubborn, self-righteous, infallible, unerring, dogmatic, or narcissistic to notice a real, good deal when it lands before you. At that, i don't think people like that deserve to take advantage of a good opportunity anyways. Myself, I really wish i would have never tried to share the deal with most of you anyways, i finally talked my wife into letting me go blow another $500 on hardware, and when i go to e-mail him to tell him i will be there first thing in the morning, i basically get a big F-U e-mail because i tried to share and not be greedy.

Never the less, if it was pictures of my Jala's i just got you wanted, just let me know and i will upload some, but its kind of a mute point now i will not make the mistake of linking his new CL post so the children of bitcoin can go display their lack of maturity it already cost me enough by losing out on another good deal, unless any of you live in the Milwaukee area and want to go pick it up for me today, that would be great, i really dont think he would buy that my wife wants to buy hardware.

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:11:26 PM

Posted 8 hours ago, you wrote this post 3 hours ago

Within the 5 hours he had posted it you managed to find the post, meet up with him and purchase the Jalapenos?

Time moves fast in the Bitcoin world..

+1 this...
poorly done

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:14:25 PM

Theres one of these near me as well: http://albany.craigslist.org/syd/4226876447.html

The guy REFUSES to meet in person... its for his "Personal Safety" LOLOL

Then found another link relating to this guys post stating he's a complete scam. lol

People these days will try anything.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 02:33:10 PM

It's not often i get lucky, or will vouch for someone but tonight i was searching Craigslist for a used PC wipe clean and use for an offline wallet when i found this post on CL ( http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/4236730637.html ) being the skeptic that i am i pretty much wrote it off as a scam, but when i mailed him he said we could meet at his place or at the Police Department to make the exchange if it would make me more comfortable. He was only 20 minutes from where i lived so i figured i would take the drive, and to my utter shock when i finally found his house the ad was real and i snagged all 5 of his BFL Jalapenos for $250.

Not quite sure what this guy's deal is, but (although i am not an expert ) I swear he had about a million dollars worth of Terraminer IV's set up in this big room like it was a data center. I didnt even think that they were available until march.

Anyways, he has a lot of good stuff left and i laid eyes on it all myself to verify its legit. He said he would ship within the U.S. if any of you are interested. just figured i would share the good find. It's about time i had some good luck.

and I thought CL was Coinlenders. darn

xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:29:23 AM

pretty sure the Terraminer IV hasnt even been completed yet..... im sure he didnt have a room full of them....
xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:30:05 AM

i have however bought a couple jallys on CL for $300 each...      Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: