Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) vs. EOS (EOS): Which Is A Better Investment?  (Read 357 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

EOS is now ranked 5th on coinmarketcap.com, with a market cap of $14.6 billion against the 6th ranked Cardano, whose market cap is now $9.6 billion (figures correct at the time of writing). Which Is A Better Investment?

It is really hard to make the choice and understand which of them is better. Both platforms have their advantages, and it seems to me, Cardano and EOS will be among the leaders of this market rally.
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Both of them seem to be very potential in the future, but I prefer Cardano because its price now is lower than EOS. With a 5-year investment in EOS, the revenue is expected to be around +2,960.00% while Cardano's investment can get +25,760.00%.
Sigmund King

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

In my opinion, both two coins are potential and have very bright future, but I prefer Cardarno because I appreciate the peer-reviewed aspect of Cardano and the transparency of its detailed roadmap. Its price is predicted to increase from $0.267734 to $5.69 within one year.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Both project have nothing so far so noone know which will be the better investment but they do have a lot of potential as they are trying to build a great thing. It's like buying a surprise box as you don't know which one is better but i slightly like ada more than eos simply because eos takes too long for their ico.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

Both project have nothing so far so noone know which will be the better investment but they do have a lot of potential as they are trying to build a great thing. It's like buying a surprise box as you don't know which one is better but i slightly like ada more than eos simply because eos takes too long for their ico.

just like what he said.
both of them have nothing so far and it's very likely(it has a possibility) for them to become another scam project like CTR or any other project.
(as we can see,they reached those level because of their marketing unlike other cryptocurrency such as Stratis for example ?)
but if we are talking and looking at it for a few months time,
i think you should try to invest some of your money into EOS,because they will create their own exchange in Dec or early.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

I think you should invest in Cardano (ADA). Cardano (ADA) is one of the few projects, like BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH and XMR, that Centra adopted to use its card accepted worldwide with more than 36 million cards in existence. This will enable ADA to be traded within the Centra decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform among other cryptocurrencies. This proves that ADA is gaining acceptance by many companies that are seeing its usefulness.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

Personally, I believe that Cardano (ADA) could still be profitable in 2018. There are many rating firms and research organizations that rate the performance of an organization with respect to their equals. However, one of the research results that could not be ignored, due to their track record of honesty, is Weiss rating. The rating released in May 2018 assigns a letter grade to each company:  A= excellence, B= good, C=- fair, D= weak, E= very weak, and F= not recommended. Among the 93 cryptocurrencies that were rated, none of them scored an A or B+. However, about 14 scored B and B-. Cardano (ADA) scored B along with EOS and Decred, which shows how credible the project is.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:34:22 AM

EOS is now ranked 5th on coinmarketcap.com, with a market cap of $14.6 billion against the 6th ranked Cardano, whose market cap is now $9.6 billion (figures correct at the time of writing). Which Is A Better Investment?

Both are outstanding new coins.First i would discuss ADA,currently its undervalued and its project is lead by co founder of ETH,ADA is based on improved smart contract and flaws found in ETH will be improved in this project,so it will take some years for this coin to be fully mature,investment would be a prudent step and hold it for coming few years.

EOS is another very strong project and its also currently undervalue but price of EOS is increased immensely for last one months.EOS project runs its own blockchain.EOS project has high transaction speeds,no fees,and no need for forks to perform upgrades really making it a highly interesting coin to follow,due to these developments its price is increasing on daily basis.

As a conclusion i strong investment in these two coins and my crypto portfolio contain both of these coins.
between these two coins, EOS has a much more abundant and increasing development. see the development of the EOS has the potential to produce coins at a price that is quite expensive in the future. so it would be very beneficial to have EOS and invest to further improve its development into coins that are very capable to be reliable in the future.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

EOS is a project developed by Dan Larimer, a design and engineering expert at Steem. EOS will allow similar smart contracts with Ethereum but with better performance and scalability I like EOS more
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

One very popular advice is always not to put all the eggs into one basket. EOS and ADA are both good picks and it is just about profiting more or less. However, spread out your portfoilo to both coins and it wont be wrong.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

Both of them are good coins to invest, but I prefer to invest in Cardano. As my studying, Cardano (ADA) is appreciated for their efforts to protect the core principles of blockchain technology rather than to make compromises as most other platforms. Transparency and fair governance are factors that make Cardano different from EOS and other coins, and this help the Cardano become a potential coin in the future.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

They are similar in that they both are high potential new projects that also have a high market cap. They have also both been hugely hyped. However, some of the hype has died away from Cardano, but not from EOS. This I think makes the Cardano price more attractive at the moment for a buyer.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

I think Cardano better, because EOS already start their big net and if price can be grow it do this.
Cardano is a dark horse now, it have very interesting features that can be surprised us

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Both altcoin are potential coin  to invest. This coin should watch closely because I believe this altcoin will be a game changer when their development is complete. Although it is still hard for them to replace Ethereum in coinmarketcap ranking.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: