Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many altcoins are you holding?  (Read 516 times)
Seward (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

All forks of Bitcoin. Smiley

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?

BTC & ETH are already matured and having high prices and many people can not afford them to get better return,for them there is alternative option strong project based coins with low prices like NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA,XLM.These are low price coins and in coming future their prices would increase immensely so make investment in these coins.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

I did not sell coins that I received for participating in bounty companies, but now I decided that it is better to sell them and buy more perspective and liquid coins. Many coins in my wallet today are worth a penny, but before the price was very high, for example a crypt coin Hawala.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

I haven't sold any of them either and I don't have plan of selling them at this moment.
15 alt coins
You did diversified with too many altcoins in there.
They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them.
All I can say is good luck with all of them, you better watch them out as not all of it are staying for long term.
I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm
Mine was higher percentage in bitcoin and lower with altcoins.
Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
I would suggest that diversification is good strategy but there are also effective holders with fewer coins.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

I'm holding more then 60 altcoins but only near 20 of them with significant amounts. Most of them are rewards of bounty campaigns.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

My portfolio is: 30% BITCOIN, 30% Ethereum, 10% Zcash, 5% Ada Cardano, 5% Neo, 5% Stellar Lumens, the rest is many "minor" altcoins with low percentage...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

About 5. Looking forward to the Bitcoin Crown Airdrop ERC20 token. Great project. It allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Currently i am sticking with the old altcoins like ethereum,neo and litecoin because we wont know what will happen to bitcoin's value if BTC will reach another ATH,surely these altcoins are going to do the same and most of these altcoins are going to be more massive than the last year's value.I dont really think  bitcoin will stop to this point.

Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

I have a basic 5 coins. And many such that the total is less than $ 60. They are not even profitable to translate and sell. The commission will take half. They are waiting for their time.
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Holding few coins right now just to be safe because if bitcoin has surged up too fast most of the altcoins in the market will surely bleed,when bitcoin fails these altcoins are normally going to dump to,and the only way to grow these altcoins is when bitcoin's value gone sideways or stabilized which is why i am sticking with the solid coins in the market.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

I am holding more than 27 coins token. Few old alcoins like digibyte, verge, neo..the rest is some new project I participated from September until now. The value will increase in the next future hopefully.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

I invested in six altcoins, and then I ran out of money. I invested in Ethereum, NEO, dash, ripple, OMG, ADA. And now I very much hope for bounty the company in which I participate now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nev1d

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

At the moment I keep about 40 different currencies on my wallet. Some got bounty, some specially purchased, hoping for their growth. I think I'll hold them for the rest of the summer, and then we'll see
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Personally I don't have any attachment to any other projects expect BTC and Ethereum, there was a research I saw early this year and the result was interesting because it was found out that BTC and ALtcoins outperform most of these ICOs, so I actively manage my portfolio, take profit when needed and add more when I feel a coin/token is undervalued

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

during the fall of the market, I got rid of all altcoins and now keep only ETH.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Very wise move. Think about how many airdrops you may receive over the next 10 years if all of this forking off continues !
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

i am holding three alt coins as of now they are Neo and Tron and Iota i feel these three coins can bring good amount of profits this year i am confident about the growth of the coins
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Well im holding many, some of them are my ico investments, some of them i have purchased from the exchanges and  some of them i have received as bounty. some of tem i remember at the moment are btc, ltc, eth, neo, evx, storm, snov, bmc, cs, aion, atl, real, amb, taas, astro, change, wrc and few others.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

I'm holding 14 alts. All received from bounties. I try to hold the ones that look promising.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: