I very much like the exchange Bitmarket.eu . I've been using it since early June and did so far:
- 12 purchases
- 14 sales
- 23 BTC transfers (in/out)
It always was working fine and smoothly with no problem whatsoever!
Still I'd like to make some suggestions for the improvement of this site, which I would like to discuss with you in this thread
to make the site even better.
Here are the suggestions I'd like to propose to the owners/operators of Bitmarket.EU:
(1) Adding email notification after BTC have been released (information for buyer - optional)
I believe this would be a very nice feature, so that the buyer of BTC wouldn't have to check his/her account several times a day to check whether the bought BTC have been released yet.
(2) Adding option to change deposit address
ATM each account has one deposit address. To my knowledge this address can not be changed easily by the account holder.
While the receiving address can be changed, this would be a nice additional feature for more financial privacy.
(3) Adding a simple feedback system
Since all transactions between users have to be confirmed by the seller of said transaction (confirmation by seller means the buyer has indeed paid for the purchased BTC), I would suggest to add a simple feedback system by adding two numbers behind each user's bitmarket id (which would be shown in the offical email notification after any trade):
bitmarket user id (XX / YY)
XX = number of confirmed purchases
YY = number of confirmed sales
Account ID: magicalFLUX (23 / 47)
=> User "magicalFLUX"
- has bought BTC and paid 23 times
- hat sold BTC 47 times and received payment
This feature would add extra security and build trust among users.
(4) Adding ID verified icon (same as eBay verified ID) - OPTIONAL
To build additional trust among users.
(5) Adding Mt.Gox – Redemable Codes in BTC/USD as Payment Options
This would add more liquidity to the market and most probabely increase volume.
(6) Adding Translations for the following languages (and/or more):
- French (Main Markets: France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Africa, Caribbean)
- German (Main Markets: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Denmark)
- Spanish (Spain, Latin America)
- Portuguese (Portugal, Latin America)
- Russian (RUB is a currency at this exchange)
- Afrikaans (ZAR is a currency at this exchange)
- Hebrew (ILS is a currency at this exchange)
I would love users of Bitmarket.eu to participate and hope that if there are several serious participants in this discussion we will encourage the owners of the exchange to implement these and/or other features to improve usability and security on the site.
As a last topic I would like to ask you whether you are for or against an introduction of fees (now all fees are optional donations)
to give the owner and operators of the site an increased incentive to further improve the service.
Thank you in advance for your comments/posts!
I do not belong to the staff / operators / owners of Bitmarket.eu and I am in no way invested or incentivized by them in any way
(other than that - like all other bitcoin users - I would profit from an improved service as a member of the community).