Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you get in this forum?  (Read 150 times)
Romantic (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

Very happy to join this Forum, I know Bitcoin since 2016, but have never been merged with a community like this forum.
Apparently a lot of knowledge to be learned in this forum. especially about the development of cryptocurrency.

So I want to know what you get in this forum? glad to discuss it with you guys.  Smiley
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:51 AM

Things I get in this forum:
- Information about crypto that I did not know before.
- Friends
- Profit (can be from sale and purchase or from bounty)
- Because of this forum, I've been spared from online game addiction, because this forum is more useful for my life.
LCHY

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

I live in Asia, for me this is the first all-English forum I use. At least I learn English and crypto-currency knowledge here Grin
rechel christine

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

Since Im just a newbie,I'm starting to learn a lot and catch knowledge about cryptocurrency which before I do not know..I look for a topic that could help me to become familiar on how this forum work and why is it created..It helps me to become more better..During my free time I read different topics in this forum instead of talking to others about nonsense...
oleksandr101

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

I newborns take part in bounty companies. The forum is very helpful for me.
ohniceo
Copper Member

Activity: 112

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

Things I get in this form:

• Nothing
  • A place to interact with comments on my ANN

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
Nmizu

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

I know bitcoinn in 2014 and at that time I was not interested in bitcoin, then in 2016 I got interested in bitcoin and I started to learn what is bitcoin?
and by the end of 2018 I entered this forum and learned a lot more things not just bitcoin but lots of things that I get from this forum.
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Something I get in this forum:
1. Information related to cryptocurrencies \
2. Some rules or laws for crypto market
3. Friends
devzstudio

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

• Updates about crypto
  • Airdrops & Bounty
Grumblehunter

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

It helps people fully understand the spectrum of Cryptocurrencies and every detail by keeping people and potential investors up to date with investment tips and technical information wether it be things such as ICO's,mining or blockchains, It is a valuable source of information for anyone wanting to invest or learn about anything Cryptocurrency related.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

This forum has enlighten me about the spectrum of cryptocurrencies . Made much friends and have the hope of getting financial support.
Cokot

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

from this forum i get a lot of knowledge about crypto world and also other thing
we can discuss anything that happens in this world and this forum is very useful for us
JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Basically all topics are being discussed here, you get to learn and share your own experience on a certain topic. Very good source of information Smiley
Crypto Guru

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

This is the best informative, well maintained, well managed and well established forum i have ever seen in this world. This forum is uniting all crypto community around the world regardless any race, religion and geography. Honestly this forum is a real democratic forum.

Thank you bitcointalk.org

we are super satisfied.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
 Smiley Smiley
derd

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

I think about the future of crypto in this forum if crypto will be destroyed or otherwise crypto will shock the world.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I like the old simple style of this forum, nothing too fancy or complicated to get in your way.  Remind me of the craigslist layout.
AulTeteh

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

Free online Cryptocurrency courses
zebrabounties

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

Bounty hunting , and knowledge about the latest updates